[2]

(The football game i'm talking about at the top^^^^^)

Jess was now stood , her posture straight as she stared intently at the ball that was passed between the utr (under the radar) players. So Jess isit? What's the score prediction" Marfo had made his way over to the girl , speaking with a smile. Jess nodded towards the man before mumbling "3-0" "That's what i like to hear" The man exclaimed causing the girl to chuckle slightly , "Wait!wait! Go on Tobi!" Marfo yelled as Tobi shot , the ball falling into the back of the net , scoring the first goal for utr.

the boy glanced over to Jess as he was being congratulated by his teammates. The girl was cheering , her and Marfo pushing each other making him smile to himself. Soon after Thomas had scored which had been disallowed causing Jess to cuss out the ref which had earned her a yellow card. "What , i'm not even playing-""Jess pipe down" Tobi's stern voice made the girl cower back slightly.

He felt guilty for raising his voice at the girl but it had to be done over wise the girl would've kicked off. The game continued on after , a couple minuted later , one of the bayswater players had scored causing Jess to cross her arms , not muttering a word in spite that she would kick off.

"Fucking shit referee," The girl muttered causing Marfo to chuckle , eyeing the girl as she made a mad face. "Did you just fucking touch je-""Jess calm down-it's football!" Marfo laughed out at the girls anger causing the girl to quieten.

"Man , you can all suck my dick" The girl grumbled moving back to lean against the bars surrounding the pitch once more , taking her phone out as she muttered cuss words every now and then. The girl was beginning to regret coming.

"Hey-" Jess exclaims as her phone was snatched out of her hands , looking up to see Tobi standing in front of her. "You need to stop piping up" He murmured to the girl , giving her phone back to her. "You need to stop telling me what to do" The girl replied , a sudden burst of confidence surrounding her aurora.

Tobi chuckled pushing the girl against the metal pole behind her , dipping his head down , looking the girl in her eyes mumbling "Or what?" The girl smirked  , quickly switching their positions , Tobi now leaning on the bar as Jess turned her back to him , Tobi enjoying the view as the girl looked out at the field.

"I see Temi replaced you , maybe he'd actually be good at football," the girl smirked  as she sent shots at the boy , not fully forgiving him yet. Tobi smirked at the girl , pulling her by hips to him , her back meeting the boys chest.

He growled in the girls ear , mumbling "Trust me , i'm good at other things," His hands slowly slipped down into the girls joggers , his hands squeezing the girls bare thighs. Jess took a breath focusing her attention onto the football game , not the overwhelming feeling of emotions she had from the boys touch.

But that soon became hard for the girl as Tobi nudged his head into the girls neck , nibbling on the skin as he massaged her thighs. "Tobi. What are you doing?" The girl breathed out , turning her head slightly to make eye contact with the boy as he lifted his own head to make eye contact with the girl.

"I'm making it up to you" His simple words made the girls heart flutter , although she slowly felt the anger at the boy from her fade away. "I was going to wear that dress you got me that day we went to the mall , today" Jess spoke to the boy as she turned to face the boy , Tobi's hands that were in the girls' joggers were now playing with the girls panties.

"Why didn't you? I would've liked that a lot more , so would most of the guys on the team" Tobi's hand made it's way up to the girls cheek , slightly rubbing the girls scar on her cheek. Jess lightly grabbed his hand , moving it back down to her hip , looking down , going to speak but the boy beat her to it.

"You know if i could kiss your scars away , i would" Tobi smiled down at the now blushing girl. "I mean we can try it" The girl mumbled glancing up at Tobi's eyes before looking down to his lips. 

Tobi bit his lip at the girls confidence , glancing around them before looking back at the girl , a smirk laying on his lips. "You sure?" He mumbled , his eyes trained on the girls lips as their faces inched closer. "Yeh..." The girl whispered as their foreheads touched.

Their eye's stayed trained on each others , Tobi pushing his luck  and pushed his lips to the girls. The refs whistle blew for half time but the two hadn't pulled away. Instead they had pulled each other closer , Tobi grabbing harshly at the girls butt as they kissed. Jess had snuck her tongue into the boys mouth , her hands pulling the boy closer by the back of his neck.

"I know i told you two to make up , but i didn't mean for you to put on a show. The two pulled away from each other , Jess becoming embarrassed at Lucy's voice.

"How come you're here?" Jess questioned the other girl , Harry standing behind the girl. "Well i was bored so i forced Harry to bring me here and anyway we have to plan for the party happening at your place""I'm sorry , what?" Jess let out a breathy laugh as she pulled away from Tobi's grip entirely. "They party , that's held for the boys when they win. At your house." Lucy explained as if it was an obvious thing.

"NO." Jess simply stated as she began to walk away only to walk straight into Manny. "Nice show you put on with my brother" He chuckled out causing the girl to glare up at him. "Haha" The girl sneered before walking away , going to the club house , Lucy walking behind her , trying to get the girl to change her mind about the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoooo! Tobi's got a girl!" Lanre teased the boy as the players gathered for a team talk. Tobi glared at the boy as Lanre laughed at the boys reaction. "Alright let's-""Touch her and watch" Lucy's loudness caused the boys attention to be averted to the two girls. 

Jess had gotten up off the floor , her 5"3 structure looking tiny up to the 23's from the other teams height. "Don't fucking do that blud , do you know who i am?" Jess sneered , pushing the boy back slightly causing Tobi to groan , "Manny , Jed" He mumbled before walking towards the girl , his brothers following behind him along with Harry.

"You fucking touch her-""Alright girls , whats going on here?" Harry made his entrance , grabbing Lucy's hand. "This dick head had the audacity to push Jess to the floor-""You fucking touched her?" Jed asked , stepping in front of Jess , Manny joining him as Tobi stood behind the girl , creating some sort of protection around the girl.

"Boys. Stop" Jess rolled her eyes at her best friends , pulling them away from the scene , pushing them over to the team so they could have their team talk. "Just let me talk-""Jed , we all know you're not going to talk to the guy" The girl mumbled , ragging the boy along. "Now have your team talk , or i'm going to not host the party" Jess mumbled causing Lucy to squeal. "Yehhhhh! I told you , i'd get through to her" Lucy hit Harry's chest causing the other girl to roll her eyes , walking away.

Tobi stared after the girl , biting his lip as he looked her up and down. "Tobi!Stop!" Lucy snapped walking past the boy to follow the girl. Harry chuckled patting the boys back before following after his girlfriend.