[34]

The girl sucked in a breath, glancing at the mirror in front of her. She let her hands move down her sides, her dress fitting her body perfectly. Her make-up was done, it being a natural colour to compliment her pale skin.

Her hair was straight, reaching just below her shoulders, helping cover the marks Tobi had left the night before, along with the contour she wore.  She could feel her cheeks heat up at the thought of Tobi kissing her neck.

"Jess!" Lucy rushed into the room, closing the door before turning to her, gaping when catching sight of the girl. "Oh wow.." Lucy mumbled, a bright smile on her face as she walked closer to the girl.

"You look beautiful." Lucy looked towards the scar on the girls face, then to her arm, the two being covered with foundation and concealer. "Thank you." Jess whispered, turning to the girl who had a lavender/baby pink dress on.

"You and Simon ready?" Jess asked, taking a breath. Lucy made her way in front of the girl, grabbing her hand. "We're ready, but are you?"

Jess nodded, looking the girl in her eyes as tears welled up in her own. "Hey- what's wrong?" Jess shook, keeping her tears in so her make-up wouldn't be ruined. "I wished he was here, to walk me down the aisle." She whispered before grabbing the bouquet of roses, going to walk out of the room.

Lucy grabbed the girls, making the girl stop, "You're really strong." Jess just nodded, not turning to look back at the girl. "I got the job." The girl steered the conversation, "They asked me to go in today, but obviously, i have bigger things going on."

Jess began to blush once more before furrowing her eyebrows, "Lu. I think they know something about Manny." "What?" Lucy asked, raising her eyebrows. "A teenage boy mentioned Manny being dead and w hadn't told anyone at the interview then he asked to chat to me on the phone this morning when they told me i had the job. He said- he told me to stay strong, that everything was going to be just fine."

Lucy took a breath, holding the girl by her shoulders as she mumbled, "I'll call them later, right now, you need to get out there and get married." 

Jess looked to Lucy, giving the girl a soft smile, nodding at her. "Thank you." She mumbled to which Lucy shook her head, pushing the girl out of the room, nodding to the two doors in front of them.

"I'll go get Simon and then we can start. You sure you don't want anyone to walk you down the aisle." Jess just nodded, staring at the doors in front of her, imagining Manny walking her down the aisle to his brother, groaning when she'd read her vows only for Jed to push him to make him stop complaining.

The girl shook her head, ridding her mind of her thoughts of the boy. 

"Right." Lucy muttered, sorting out Simon's blazer only for the boy to slap her hands away, grabbing his dark red roses, giving Jess a warm smile. "Ready?" He questioned, the two moving to the doors.

Jess took a small breath, nodding which caused the siblings to nod to each other, opening the doors to the main part of the church. The group at the top of the aisle turned almost simultaneously, all gawking at the sight of the girl wearing the black dress.

"Yo..." Tobi mumbled causing Jed to chuckle, watching his brother tear up as he watched the girl begin to walk towards him, Lucy and Simon following behind her, big smiles etched onto their faces.

They never thought Tobi would get a girlfriend never mind a wife. They were all truly amazed.

Tobi looked to the girl, chuckling as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Pussy," Jed mumbled causing Tobi to turn to him, pushing his shoulder. Tobi looked back to the girl who had now gotten to him, her hand reaching to wipe the tear off his cheek.

"Hi." The girl giggled at the boy who just chuckled back. They ceremony was beautiful. It was a small church but it was decorated with red roses and white tulips, the one's Tobi had picked out. Jess thought they were beautiful and every now and then she'd find herself looking to the flowers above Tobi's head.

Soon the vows came and the group held back smirks, ready to remember them word for word so they could tease the two after.

"I hated you when we first met. I remembered wanting to just kill you but look at us now. Getting married. And i'd like to thank Manny  for it because he made me see the good in you-" "Despite being bad bitch." Lucy interrupted the boy causing the group including the priest to chuckle.

"Yeh and i am in love with you Jessica Parker." The girl lifted her hand to her face, wiping a tear off her face before beginning to say her own vows. "You were a challenge for me at the start. Getting me beat up, threatening me but i stayed. And i'm so- so thankful Manny made me see the beauty inside the dickhead of you and i am so in love with you."

The two had smiles etched on their faces as they kept focus on each other.

"Do you Tobi Brown, take Jessica Parker to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" 

The boy looked into the girls eyes, tears falling out his own, "I do."

"Do you Jessica Parker, take Tobi Brown to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

The girl bit her bit her lip as she nodded her head, "I-"

The door to the church opened causing the couple to turn their heads towards it, a hooded figure walking in causing Josh and Jide to step in front of the couple, both reaching at their waistbands.

The figure stopped, moving to take their hood off while speaking, "You weren't going to get married without me being here, brother? That hurts my feelings."

Jess lifted her hands to her mouth as Tobi stepped towards the boy, "Manny?"