[24]

"Who just screamed?" Lucy questioned , her leg bobbing in anticipation. Josh moved to the car ; searching for his gun , swearing when he couldn't find it.

"Josh what is it?" Jed questioned the boy who glanced back. "That was Jess but nothing came after , somethings happened to the boys."

———————————————————————————

Tobi dragged the beat up girl by her hair , the door breaking with the force the boy used on it. Freya's body was dragged across the floor , her whimpers being ignored. Allowing the tears to fall , Tobi let out a strangled cry as he threw the girl in front of the group.

"Tell them! Tell them what you did!" The boy screamed into the girls face before spitting into it. Letting out a cry , Freya tried to back up making Tobi boot her in the back of the head. "Tell them , you DIRTY FUCKING WHORE!" Tobi's throat was hurting from screaming , his voice cracking a few times.

"I-I shot him.." the girl was almost inaudible from how beaten up her face was.

"What?" Jed questioned , stepping forward , Simon grabbing him by his arm. "She killed him Jed! Our brother! She-she killed Manny..." Tobi dropped to his knees , Jed staring at his older brother as he completely broke. "H-he's gone." Tobi whispered before the other door to the building flew off its hinges , a small growl emitting from the girl who stood there.

She was angry. All she could think was that bitch killed her best friend. Her only love. Jess ignored Tobi who was completely crumbling on the floor and the scared look Lucy gave her , moving forward.

She threw her gun to the floor , stepping onto Freya's already swollen hand making the girl cry out. "YOU KILLED HIM!" The girl yelled sitting on Freya's waist , sending a blow to her face. "YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!" She grabbed Freya's hair , yanking her head back , the girl crying out again.

Jess stood from the girl , the tears rushing down her face. Someone tried pulling the girl away making her swing at the person , not caring who it was.

Going back to Freya , Jess turned her body so she was laying on her front before pulling the girls head back by her hair , sneering , "I'm going to fucking kill you."

She then proceeded to slam the girls head into the concrete , Freya's cries silencing with the sound of her skull connecting with the floor. "I LOVED HIM!" Jess got weaker with every word , "I-I FUCKING Loved him.." the girl cried as she slammed Freya's head into the ground one last time before standing up , grabbing her gun. Ignoring the people around her , Jess pulled her phone out , going to Saoirse's number , pressing FaceTime.

She then proceeded to kick Freya's head so it was turned to be seen on the camera. Saoirse answered the phone , gasping  "what the fuck?!" Jess chuckled pointing her gun to the girl on the floor , pressing the trigger a few times before turning the camera to herself , a crooked grin on her face.

"I'm fucking coming for you." And with that the girl ended the call , turning her phone off.

Without a word , Jess began walking away. "Jess , think about what you're doing," Jed spoke , reaching for the girls arm. He had to be strong for her and his brother. The girl jerked away from him , her head turning to look at him , a glint in her eyes which was masked with anger. "Don't touch me." She growled , reloading her gun. "I'm showing you who I am."

The girl continued to walk forward before turning to Tobi , putting her hand out , "give me your keys." The boy leaned his head back , his tears blurring his vision. "Give me your keys Tobi." Jess repeated , bending down to the boys height , as he sat curled up.

Tobi slipped his keys into the girls hands , gripping her hand. The girl looked into his eyes , Tobi holding his tears back as he stared back , "Kill Her." Tobi spoke with so much hate that Jess softened for a moment.

"Take care of Jed , I'll be at mine later." The girl whipped the boys cheek rid of tears before standing , walking away from the group.

Once the girl had gone , Tobi stood , sniffling as he looked towards the group , noticing Lucy wiping her nose free of blood form where Jess had swing on her. He then looked to Jed , immediately breaking down again. Jed stepped forward , bringing his brother into a hug , beginning to cry himself. "I didn't t-tell him I-I loved home back."