[18]

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Jess and Manny had constantly been arguing over the same thing fro the past two weeks , the same thing he never wanted to see again. "Why can't i have at least a little bit of fun?" The girl exclaimed as she stood at the foot of her bed , an over sized hoodie covering her lace panties. "That's not what fun is , Jess." Manny shook his head at the girl as he leaned against the girls wall.

"You don't let me do anything."The girl spoke , glaring at the boy who chuckled eyeing the girl. Manny pushed off the wall , maintaining eye contact with the girl as he spoke , "I don't know where this attitude has come from but i will fuck it out of you." The boy growled as he stopped in front of the girl , "Me , Tobi and Jed have already spoken about all of this so don't go running to them because they'll just do it twice as hard."

Jess smirked up at the boy , liking the new aurora surrounding the boy. "At least i can have fun without being bitched at by them." The girl muttered as she stared at the boy in his eyes. Manny chuckled darkly as he pushed the girl on the bed behind her.

"I don't know what's going on with you , jess-""Don't call me that." Jess sat up , glaring at the boy towering over her. "You don't like it when i call you by your name , do you jess?" Manny smirked down at the girl who glared up at him , "Why don't i call you bitch? Cause at this moment , not only are you acting like one but i bet i could make you my bitch."

Jess reached up , punching the boys chest as she growled , "You call me mamas or you don't call my anything." The girl stood , her head reaching the boys chest , the girl being pulled into it as the boy hugged her close. "What are you going to do about it . Jess?" Manny smirked but frowned as the girl tugged away from him , beginning to make her way out of the room. "You're turning into your brother." And Manny didn't know why that hurt him so much.

——————————————————————————

Jess blew the smoke out of her mouth , taking a few more puffs of the blunt before passing it to Lucy who sat next to her , the two sitting in front of the window in the living room , the group spread around it. "So , you're really not coming back to school?" Lucy asked as she took a hit of the blunt. Jess gave a small nod , taking the blunt back. "What's the point if i'm going to be living this life all my life? And i got a job so i don't need no degree for that."

The girl finished her blunt , flinging it in the ash tray. Lucy sighed asking, "Don't you want to try to be normal?" Jess sighed as well before inching closer to the window , "I'd love to be normal , but in this life , i'm a killer." The girl muttered as she put her head on the window , looking down on london.

"I mean , this life isn't bad , is it?" Lucy mumbled as she stared at the girl in front of her , a lopsided grin on her face as she continued , "You know , meeting us and all?" Jess gave a chuckled mumbling , "I'd rather have not met you guys because now i care for you." The girl rose her hand to the window before changing the subject , "So , have you got any sexy uniforms yet?"

Lucy smirked beginning to speak , "Yeh i-" The glass of the window shattered as a shot rang out , Jess glancing to Lucy before her hands rose to her throat , the girl choking on her own blood , beginning to fall forward. Lucy yanked the girl back as the shock wore away , Jess letting out a strangled cry.

"Oh my god."  Vik murmured as he moved to the girl. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Tobi yelled as he moved to the broken window , looking at the opposite flat blocks , seeing a hooded figure run from the roof , sniper in hand. "Jess , Mamas?" Manny called as he fell to his knees next to the girl. Jess held her throat as she sat , pushing Vik away from her.

"Jess we need to get you to-" the girl stood as Jed , Simon and Jide exited the flat. Tobi reaches for the girl , only for him to be pushed back. The girl ripped her top off her body , tying it around her throat tightly , leaving her in her bra. She glanced to Tobi before dashing to her kitchen grabbing an ar-15 (gun) from one of her secret cupboards before being held back by Josh.

Jess elbowed the boy in his stomach before running to her to her elevator , trying to get in there before anyone could stop her. "Jess! Stop!" Manny yelled , him and Tobi moved towards her as the girl entered the elevator. "I told yo-ou, mamas." And with that the doors shut , Lucy slipping in just in time.

"You're on some fuck shit! Vik said if you don't get medical attention you're going to die!" Jess tried to speak only for blood to fill her mouth. Before Lucy could say anything , the elevator doors opened , Jess legging it out of the building , Lucy hit in her heels. Jess could see the three boys running down the street , shots ringing through the air.

The girl clocked her gun as she ran ahead of the boys , seeing the hooded sniper turn into an alleyway. "Jessica!" She heard Tobi hell which meant he wasn't to far behind. The girl stumbled into the wall to the alleyway , the sniper firing a shot , hitting the girl in her stomach making her rise her gun , firing five shots at the figure.

The girl was then pulled back out of the alley way , her gun falling form her grip and her hand gripping her wounded stomach. Jed stood in front of the girl , shooting before Lucy ran up to the person who led on the floor , stamping on the body.

Jess coughed , blood dripping down her chin as she was lowered to the ground. "Jess , stay awake." Vik yelled , slapping the girls cheek to try and keep her awake. Tobi kneeled next to the girl , shaking her shoulders making her blink tiredly at him. " I-I love you," the girl choked out as she squeezed the boys bicep before her body slumped.