[35]

The girl giggled as Lucy tripped on the door frame when trying to go outside, causing the girl to glare back at her.

 "Emmanuel, come here." Jess called as the two walked outside. "Wassup?" Manny spoke from sitting beside Tobi making the girl chuckle, shaking her head.

"Not you dummy, EJ." The girl bent down, grabbing the small toddler who had ran to her from his swing set. "Yes, mummy?"

The boy reached up to be picked up causing the girl to pull him up to her hip. "Your foods ready." The boy gave a bright smile, squealing before reaching to Lucy.

"Auntie Wucy help me." Jess chuckled as Lucy welcomed the boy into her arms, giving the small boy to her before being dragged into her husbands lap.

"The boys should be back soon." He mumbled to her, smiling up at her. Jess blushed under his stare, nodding, "Thanks for not going." She whispered making Tobi sigh.

"Me and the boys got to look after you and EJ now." He spoke as he nodded to his brothers who were playing poker. "I'll let you get back to your game." She mumbled, giving him a small kiss before standing up, throwing a £20 note in the middle of the table, "20 on Manny."

Manny laughed as the other boys groaned, Tobi shaking his head at his wife, knowing that Manny would win. He had won the last three games. 

The boy watched on as his wife made her way into the house, looking through the slide in doors, smiling as the girl tickled their son.

"I won- again." Manny cheered, throwing his card on the table before bringing the money into his hands, Emmanuel running out to him. The man gave a laugh as he pulled a £10 note from the pile, giving it to the boy who cheered.

"Fank you, Uncle Mwanny." Tobi shook his head as he watched on, a smile sticking on his face as he realised this was the normal they all wanted. All he wanted was in front of him. And he was happy.

The end. Yes, this is it. In all honesty, i kind of hate this book. But anyways, i want to thank you all for commenting, voting and over all loving this book.

If you want, you can check out my other books, they have gotten better as i realised how to actually write with better vocab but yeh, hope you have enjoyed.