[5]

Tobi's hand twisted in the girls hair as his lips grazed her neck. Jess could feel the mans hard on through his joggers as he pushed his waist against her own.

Jess let out a little breath as the boy nibbled at her collar bone , her back arching at the little tint of pleasure that spread through her body. Her hands gripped the boys shoulders as he dragged his lips down the v-neck of the dress , his eyes staring right into the girls as he pulled the left side of her dress to the side slightly , his tongue dragging over the girls breasts , the girl shivering , giving a gasp as Tobi's lips met her nipple.

His tongue swirled around the girls nipple as his hand caressed the girls thigh , giving it a small squeeze before he gripped it tightly. Jess let out a small sigh of disappointment as the boys lips left her nipple , Tobi towering over the girl as he stared the girl into her eyes.

"I can't be gentle with you - I need you now" the boy growled , his hand squeezing the girls thigh once more as he stared the girl in her eyes. "I'll be gentle at first but then I won't be able to hold back - are you okay with that?"

Jess held lust in her eyes , she still classed herself as a virgin despite the times other men used her , she wanted to - no she needed to experience her true first time with this man. She held eye contact , giving a small nod causing the boy to smirk.

"Say no more baby girl" The boy growled his hands grabbing the girls dress only to tug it off the girls body , the girls red laced underwear being on show. Tobi bit his lip as he kneeled over the girl , his eyes glancing the girl whole body , his eyes lingering on the scar on her stomach. Realising the girl had covered it with her hands , Tobi yanked his top over his head , his toned stomach prominent as he leaned down , their faces centimetres form each other's as the boy spoke "your scars make you look so sexy"

The growl in his voice made the girl shiver , her hands rubbing his chest , a small smile on her face before she bit her lip , her hands feeling the defiance of his abs.  Tobi let out a growl , his hands gripping the girls wrists  causing her movements to stop.

"If you keep doing things like that then I won't be able to control myself" his voice grew deeper as he spoke , his eyes glaring into the girls. She giggled giving an innocent look before mumbling "what am I doing , daddy?"

Tobi gulped feeling his joggers become tighter , he stood from the bed , tugging them off his body before going back to the girl , ripping the laced bra in half causing the girl to let out a small gasp.

"Why'd you do that , that was my favourite" the girl gave a playful pout in which the boy leaned down , connecting their lips in a slow kiss. The girl was taken off guard with how gentle the kiss was , Tobi always came off as a rough person but the way he handled the girl made him seem as though he was a whole different person.

Jess' hands grabbed the boys face as he spread her legs , getting between them while their tongues collided. Tobi rolled his hips forward , his hard on pressing on the girls heat through their underwear causing the girl to whimper out.

Tobi pulled away from the kiss , glancing at the girl as she pleaded , "please just do something" He but his lip as he stood once more , taking his boxers off grabbing his joggers so he could get the condom form his pocket. Jess glanced down at the mans dick , her eyes widening at the size.

Tobi slipped on the condom , glancing back at the girl who was flushed at the cheeks. "I'm going to treat you right baby" he mumbled as his finger grabbed the hem of the girls laced panties , tugging them down her legs at a slow pace.

He stared at the girls thighs before raising his eyes higher to stare at the girls heat , licking his lips at the sight. "You sure baby girl?" He mumbled , making eye contact with the girl. She gave a small innocent smile before replying "yes daddy".

Tobi raised his eyebrows , a growl ripping through his throat as he grabbed the girls thighs , pushing them up slightly as he slipped his throbbing hard on through the girls folds , teasing her. He reached his hand up to the girls throat , gripping it slightly as the girl looked away , forcing her face to his.

"I want you to watch me while I fuck you" he growled , the girl whimpering as he continued to tease the girl with his tip. Their eyes connected and Tobi bit his lip , pushing into the girl. Jess let out a gasp , her hands grabbing the boys shoulders as his hand tightened around the girls throat. He stroked faster , the bed creaking with every movement.

The girl felt her walls stretch , her eyes glistening with tears because of how much it hurt. Tobi noticed the girls expression , his lips meeting the girls to make her focus on their lips instead of the pain. The boy stroked deeper causing the girl to gasp as the little pleasure she received because of it. Their lips left each other's as the girl let out breathy moans as he stroked faster , the headboard bouncing against the wall.

The girl felt pleasure as he rocked his hips , the boys tip brushing against her g spot making her dig her nails into the mans back.     "R-right there" she moaned out , Tobi's hand squeezing the girls throat as he rocked his hips harder against the girls. He bit his lip as he stared at the girls face as she let out a moan. His hand left her throat as he pulled out , the girl glancing up in confusion.

"Turn around" doing as the boy said , Jess turned to face the bed , arching her back in need for more. Tobi felt himself grow even harder if it was possible at the girl in front of him. Without warning , he slipped back into the girl , his hands gripping the girls waist , rocking his hips forward at a fast pace , his roughness overpowering his soft side as he began to pound into the small girl.

Jess moaned out at the pace the man was going at , his size hitting the girls g-spot over and over again causing the girl to have uncontrollable pleasure shoot through her body.

"T-tob-" she couldn't finish her sentence as another wave of pleasure came over her making her yell out a moan , orgasming hard. Tobi didn't stop though , he continued to fuck the girl causing her to feel the pleasure build up in her stomach once more. Tobi had already came once but the feeling of being inside the girl excited him so he continued.

He groaned out as the girls pussy clenched around him as he stroked deep into the girl feeling her cum once more. He felt himself let go as well , finally pulling out of the girl , taking the condom off , throwing it in the girls bedroom bin before laying next to the girls figure in her bed.