[3]

The second half of the football game soon began and Jess and Lucy were sat on the floor , mumbling to each other while pointing at the players. Tobi and Harry stood behind the girls , watching as the two conversed.

"Tolu , really?"Lucy said raising her eyebrows at the girl next to her. "Girl don't lie" Jess said back , the two boys laughing together at the girls chat. "What?" Jess asked turning to the two boys while standing up , lucy copying her actions.

"You're mad" Tobi commented , laughing with Harry once more. "You're just mad Temi's a better footballer than you" Jess muttered turning back around to face the pitch , Lucy letting out a laugh at Tobi's now hurt face. "You play to much" Tobi muttered , staring at the pitch himself , watching the game unfold.

Mikez had score the second goal for the team , leaving the two teams tied in the 67th minute. "Tobi!Back on!Temi come man , you're off!" Marfo yelled making Tobi smirk , walking towards the now annoyed girl. "You were saying""Fuck off"

It was into extra time when shit went down. Just minutes before Tolu had scored the 3rd goal for the team , Jess had decided to get some celebratory drinks for her , Lucy and Harry. But as she was making her way out of the club house with the 3 drinks in her hands , she heard commotion. Her eyes landed on the number 23 from the other team holding Jed to the floor.

She felt her blood boil at the scene , feeling herself lurch forward as she yelled "Oi!" The girl dropped the drinks she was holding , running to the metal bars surrounding the football pitch , jumping over them with ease , it was these moments she was thankful for the fed chases she had endured. "Jess!" She ignored the calls , running onto the football pitch , pushing the number 23 away from Jed , Manny and Tobi appearing by her side.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" The girl sneered , causing the boy to chuckle at the girl. This angered Jess further going to reach for her blade in her waistband only to realise it was gone , making her glare at Tobi knowing that he was the only one who could have taken it away. She growled to herself before speaking once more "I ain't wanna kill a man with my hands but fuck it"

Jess' words made some of the Bayswater players push the girl back slightly which then angered the three boys that stood by her. "Yo! Don't touch her!" Manny pushed the boys of her , Tobi holding both Manny and Jess back.

The situation soon calmed down , Jess was next to Marfo still angry at the events. The ref produced his cards , showing a yellow to mikez , a red to Jed and nothing to the number 23. The girl felt her anger bubble up once more speaking out "na , don't even- This little boy who started it gets nothing?!" Jess darted on the pitch once more only for Jed to pick the girl up as she got close to him and threw her over his shoulder.

"Jed. Put me the fuck down!" the girl growled , her fists pounding the boys back as he continued to carry the girl to the changing rooms despite her protests , Tobi and Manny watching on in amusement.

"I swear , i'm going to find out where his mumma lives an- hey , hey why are you crying" Jess cut herself off , as the topless boy began cry. "I'm not going to play at the final next week because of the fucking red card" the boy mumbled leaning his back against the wall , his head hanging down.

"Awhh Jed" the girl moved forward bringing the boy into her arms , her hand bringing the boys head down to her shoulder. Jed held the girl close to him , holding tightly as he let the tears roll down his face.

"Hey it might be the first final but certainly not the last , especially with your skill" Jess whispered to the boy as the utr players began to pile into the changing rooms cheering.

Jed pulled away , wiping his eyes before any of the boys saw. "You always know what to say dawn" he mumbled to the girl before picking her up once more.

"Party at Jess'!!!" Jed shouted making the boys in the room cheer and go crazy. "A party for that number 23 being found in a ditch!" "Jess!" "What"

Lil short one , get this to 5 votes and I'll update tomorrow and it's a long update 😏😏