[10]

Manny didn't know where he was going but he kept running. Every now and then he'd stop to speak with a stranger asking if they seen Jess anywhere , but every answer was "aren't you Tobi's brother?" He was almost as feared at Tobi in London despite the fact he had tears falling down his face.

The boy let out a strangled cry , slamming his fist into the brick wall next to him. The throbbing sensation bouncing around in the boys knuckle making manny grip his hand in pain. He glanced around , the people that were previously staring now turned their heads , not wanting to meet the boys gaze. "Where the fuck are you?" The boy muttered wiping the fresh tears from his face.

———————————————————————————

Jamie recognises the girl from when he helped fight Adam , so when he saw the girl alone and looking scared , he became worried. "Excuse me..." Jamie spoke , the girl flinched before turning to him , a few years streaming down her face. "Hey , are you okay?" Jamie's eyebrows furrowing as he took a step towards the girl. "I don't know-I don't know how I got here" Jess mumbled , confusion written over her face.

"How about you tell me about everything on your mind over a cup of tea?" Jamie gestured to the cafe on the other side of the road. The girl glanced down , contemplating her choices before giving a small nod , causing Jamie to move towards the cafe , the girl trailing a small bit behind , her arms wrapping around her small figure.

The two got to the cafe , number ours looks sent their way but Jamie gave a cold glare to anyone who looked too long. "How about you go find a seat for us , you want a cup of tea , yeh?" Jess nodded at the man before making her way around the cafe her eyes darting to the empty table for two.

Once Jamie told the barista what he wanted to order , he whipped out his phone , bringing Tobi's name up , sending him a quick message about what happened as a phone call would seem to risky. "A tea and hot chocolate for jme?" Jamie moved forward to get the drinks before heading over to the girl who seemed to be in a head space. "You okay?" Jamie asked , placing the drink down before sitting down himself. Jess snapped out of whatever trance she was in , looking up at the man in front of her mumbling , "this cafe just seems familiar"

Jamie nodded at the girl , his phone buzzing causing him to glance at it , seeing it was a message from Tobi. She's forgotten everything. Things clicked as he glanced back at the girl who was staring outside. "Sooo , how come you're in London?" He started off simple as if he had just met her and technically this is the first time they have. "I don't know , I remember being in Scotland , planning to run away" The girl spoke , her eyes now trained on her on the cup of tea in her hands.

"How come you was going to run away?" Jamie spoke , leaning back in his chair , taking a sip of his hot chocolate. His phone buzzed again , Tobi messaging him once more as the girl spoke , "family problems" his eyes skimmed over the message from Tobi , feeling some type of way about what was said. We're going to kidnap her. "You sure you don't have to be anywhere?" The girl spoke as she watched the man type on his phone. Jamie quickly turned his phone off , his full attention on the girl as he tried to think of an excuse. "Na , just my supplier" He spoke the first thing to pop up in his mind , the girls eyes lighting up when he spoke. "You smoke?" "Sell" the man replied , the girl becoming confused , "then why do you need a supplier?" The girls question caught Jamie off guard , the man trying to change the subject by his best speech. Flirting.

"You know , you're really beautiful" he reached for the girls hand , "I would love to get to know you more" he gave a small smirk bowing  his head , the action usually winning the girls over. Jess' cheeks flushed as she pulled her hand from the boys. "I don't know about you but this cafe's a bit crowded , how about we take a walk?"

Jamie stood as his phone lit up again , grabbing his hot chocolate before gesturing outside. Jess glanced down to her tea before following the boys actions , sipping from her drink as she followed the boy out of the door.

The wind breezes past the two as they crossed the road , a familiar Tesla down the road making Jamie gulp , feeling nervous. He's done worse things in his day but this seemed to be almost wrong. After helping the girl get away from Adam , he decided to focus on his music career , wanting to get out of the streets so he was also a bit rusty with these things. "Are you okay?"Jess asked as the boy stopped. Jamiplaced his drink on the floor , making it seem as he was going to tie his shoe laces when he spoke "I'm sorry Jessica" "wait , how do you know-" Jamie rose , slapping the girls tea out of her hands before throwing her over his shoulder making her scream making him rush over to the Tesla. "No!No , Stop please!" Jamie felt his heart hurt as the girl pleaded , trying to get out of his grip. People bowed their heads as they realised the people in front of the Tesla were the infamous Simon and Josh. "Get her in!" Olajide yelled as the back door to the car opened. "I-I'm sorry! For what ever I did!please!" The girl begged but Jamie had to remind himself she didn't remember him. He tossed the girl into the car , sighing as she called out for Jide to stop and let her go. "Oh for Christ sake , someone shut her up" josh groaned out as Simon shut the back door giving Jamie a nod before driving away.