[27]

Jess' lip quivered as she looked up to Tobi , rushing over to him , hugging him tightly. Tobi stumbled slightly at the impact , his hands finding their way to the girls back , glancing down to her.

"Hey , hey , what's wrong?" Tobi mumbled , making the girl dig her head further into the boys chest , a tear falling down her face.

When the boy didn't get a reply , he turned his head towards Tolu and Thomas , raising an eyebrow. "Why don't you go sit in the car with Jed , yeh?" Tobi mumbled as he pulled away from the girl slightly.

Jess glanced up into the boys eyes , letting her arms fall to her sides , her fingertips fiddling with Tolu's jacket. "I'll be there soon , alright?"

Tobi lifted his hand to the girls cheek making her look into his eyes. The girl nodded , moving to the tesla where Jed got out , moving over to the girl. He brought her into his arms , sighing as they swayed slightly.

"What the fuck happened?!" Tobi sneered to Tolu. "Don't get mad at me Tobi. I just saved your girl." Tolu sneered back , crossing his arms over his buff chest , "Yeh , that's right tobes, she jumped." Listen , just meet back at your place , we can talk there." Thomas spoke , huffing out as he moved to his car.

"Say nothing." Tobi mumbled as he backed away from Tolu and back into Simon's tesla. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess sighed as Lucy pulled her to her room. "I can give you some of my clothes and you can have a shower if you want." Jess had stopped walking as Lucy spoke  making her stop as well. "Jess?" 

The girl was staring to her left , Lucy realising it was Manny's room making her frown. "Hey , come on , you can shower in my bathroom." Lucy gave a small broken smile , pulling the other girl along with her.

Jess glanced to her feet as Lucy left the bathroom , leaving Jess on her own. The girl let a small tear fall as she turned the shower on , taking Tolu's jacket off , neatly piling it on the counter. A sob left the girls mouth as she took her clothes off before making her way to the shower.

"Jess!" The girls head snapped up to the familiar voice seeing Manny wave at her. The girl smiled , walking over to her best friend , both of them embracing. "Who's this Manny?" A deep voice interrupting the two. Manny pulled away smiling at the team captain , "Tolu this is my best friend Jess,"

Jess' words made some of the Bayswater players push the girl back slightly which then angered the three boys that stood by her. "Yo! Don't touch her!" Manny pushed the boys of her , Tobi holding both Manny and Jess back.

*

"I don't remember much about you , just your name , your smile and a - a memory I think - of being on a bridge" Manny gulped , giving a nod , "Yeh , I remember that" other than Tobi , the sidemen were confused , only the three of them knew and they planned on keeping it that way.

*

"Jess! I've put some clothes for you on my bed , i'll be downstairs." Lucy yelled outside of the bathroom making Jess hold her cries in. "O-Okay!" The girl yelled back , shutting the water off before grabbing a towel , wrapping it around her body. She glanced to the  mirror , frowning before moving to the door , putting her head on it.

"I dont want to leave her alone." Lucy's voiced was muffled through the door. "You need to stop caring lu , you've never cared be-""Yeh , well maybe i've changed."

Jess opened the door , interrupting Lucy and Harry's talk. "Hey. Here , take these clothes , Tobi gave me a jumper to give to you." Lucy grabbed the clothes , smiling smally at the girl who took the clothes , turning around and making her way back into the bathroom.

Jess dried her body . noticing the new cuts and bruises that littered her body , closing her eyes only to open them straight after when seeing Manny's lifeless eyes staring back into her own.

A tear fell down her cheek as she began to change , noticing the jumper to be one of Manny's , his scent being strong. She put it on , it swallowing her legs as it was so long. She grabbed Tolu's jacket , sighing before turning her back to the mirror.

The girl then proceeded into Lucy's room , not seeing her before making her way out of the room.

*
Josh groaned as he slammed his car door , wiping his eyes free of tears. He had gone to get Manny's body only for the whole place to be empty. No blood. No bodies. No nothing. He didn't know if he should tell Tobi. He was already breaking and telling him would kill him.

Josh approached the house , the door opening ,  Vik running out and rushing into the elders arms. "Hey vik." The boy sighed as he hugged him , "Vik , the bodies were gone."

*

"Some how , i don't think you're right." Simon chuckled as Jide groaned. He was trying to tell the taller how the group were better when they were "Acting hard". "We're all sick. Like the fighting and shit."

"JJ , you'd rather see me kill someone than be happy when getting my nails done with Jess and Lucy?" Jide groaned , hugging the boy close to him , "That's not what i mean."

"I always liked it when you were fighting." Jess widened her eyes as she looked up from her sitting position on the top of the stairs to see Manny stood at the bottom of them. 

"M-Manny?" Th girl gulped ,tears threatening to fall from the girls eyes as she shook her head , looking down again , "No , y-you're d-dead." Jess whispered , raising her head again to see Manny right in front of her now, "I know"

"Jess!" The girl blinked , Manny disappearing from in front of her. "Jess , you okay?"  The girl nodded at Jed who was at the bottom of the stairs , beginning to make her way down.

"We're going to head out." Tolu spoke as him and Thomas walked to the door , Jess reaching forward to give Tolu his jacket. "Umm- thank you?" She spoke , but it came out as a question.

Tolu took his jacket before bringing the girl into a hug mumbling , "If you need me , just call." He pulled back , smiling small at the girl before nodding at Jed. "We'll miss him." That's all that was said and then the two boys made there way out of the house.