[17]

*a couple weeks later*

The girl put Tobi's jumper on , it going to the top of her knees. Tobi stood behind the girl , his chest bare as he pulled his phone out. He then proceeded to pull the girl back to his chest , his phone flashing causing the girl to lift her hands to her face.

"You want to go get some food?" The boy mumbled as he tugged a shirt on. Jess turned to the boy giving a small shrug. "As long as it's not McDonald's," the boy chuckled before dragging the girl out of her room , the music downstairs becoming relatively louder.

"Do you think we can sneak past them?" Jess asked as she glanced around. Tobi furrowed his eyebrows at the girls request before grabbing the girls hand , dragging her to the elevator. The two laughed as the doors closed after them , Tobi throwing his arm around the girls shoulders , smiling down at her. "How come you helped out cal the other week? I never got to ask," the boy mumbled as they got down to the bottom floor , the two walking out of the elevator.

"I thought that working in a pub might make me feel normal," Jess climbed in the bike after Tobi , wrapping her arms around his waist.

—————————————————————————-

The two sat in a random restraint , Tobi sighing as he slumped in his seat. "I hate posh people," he mumbled as he glanced at the people around them. "At least we aren't dressed like them," Jess spoke as she pointed to herself. Tobi smirked as he held the girls hand from over the table , mumbling , "we sure don't fuck like them either."

The girl blushed as their actions from the other week flashed back into her mind , Tobi chuckling at the girls embarrassment. "Jess! Tobi!" The two looked over at the voices , seeing their group of friends entering the restaurant. Tobi rose from his seat , dragging the girl with him as he glanced around the place.

"How did they find us?" Jess asked before Tobi tugged her to one of the restaurants windows , posh old people shaking their heads as the two climbed out the window.

"Quick get on!" Tobi smirked at the girl as he ran to his motorbike , Jess trailing behind. Once the two were on the motorbike , the doors to the restaurant opened , the sidemen piling out of it in time to see Tobi and Jess pulling away.

———————————————————————————

Jess smiled innocently at the man at the bar , his eyes caught onto her own as she's gave him a flirty look before making her way out of a side door and into an alley way. The sound of the side door to the club opening again made Jess smirk as she swayed her hips slightly as she walked forward.

"Damn baby , you really trying to get fucked," the man reached forward , sweeping the girls dress covered ass. Jess rilled her eyes as she pulled her knife from her bra , turning to the man and put her knife by his throat. "My boyfriend isn't going to like you for that." Jess pouted as the man in front of her became physically scared.

"Listen lady-" Tobi rose his fun to the back of the mans head , letting the man of his presence. "I should cut your tongue off for chatting to my girl like that," Tobi smirked to Jess as he spoke , the random man in between them stuttering , trying to apologise only to be pushed to the wall , Tobi pushing on his back as he got into the mans face.

"Awwhhh , are you scared? Because you finally realised who I was?" Tobi continued to spit in the mans face before pistol whipping him , making the man fall to the floor , his shaking hand reaching to his face as he groaned at the pain. "P-please , I didn't know she was your girl," The man begged as he held his bleeding nose.

Tobi bent down , his arms resting on his knees as Jess went and stood next to him , twirling her knife as she chuckled. "What should we do with him , babygirl?" Tobi asked as he glanced to the girl. She pouted at the boy before mumbling , "let's teach him a lesson , so everyone knows it's us , lets mark him."

Tobi smirked as the man started begging for them to stop. "Sounds dashing deer," Tobi faker a posh voice before pistol whipping the man again , causing him to pass out. "Wanna do the honours , babygirl?" Tobi mumbled as he tore the shirt of the unconscious man.

"Sure." The girl mumbled getting on her knees , raising her knife to the mans stomach , carving SDMN into it , the man not waking up once.

"Tobi! Why are you letting her do that?!" Manny yelled from the end of the alleyway. Jess smirked as she stood from the floor. Tobi's head moved to the side as he stared at the man led in front of him before standing up as well. "Because he was an asshole," Tobi shrugged watching as the rest of the sidemen walked down the alley way , Lucy laughing at the unconscious man on the floor.

"Are you du-" "Manny stop getting vexed , I did it." Jess rolled her eyes as the boy stopped in front of them. Manny growled , grabbing the girl by her throat , "don't you get an attitude with me , unlike my brother , I'll put you in you're place." Everyone was surprised at Manny's words , Jess becoming angered. "I'm not your bitch-" "I'll make you my bitch, now move." Manny pushed the girl backwards making her stumble slightly. The girl turned her back to the boy , strutting away front he group in her knee high boots.

I'm on holiday for three weeks so updates might be slow 🤪