[7]

Jess sighed pulling the strap of her bag over her shoulder as she approached the school gates. The girl was not in the mood to say the least. It was a Monday and it was the first time the group had went back to school since we'll forever ago.

"Is that Jess yehhhhh" Manny dragged out his words , chuckling at the end as the girl walked in the gates. The sidemen were situated on a brick wall next to the gates making the girl slow down. She smiled lightly at the boy , her slouched figure slowly making its way over to the group , throwing her bag to the floor.

"What's wrong kitten?" Jed asked , slinging his arm around the girls shoulders. Jess cringed at the name but allowed it as she couldn't be fucked. Jed has enrolled in the school and Jess knew she was going to be very overprotected with all three brothers being there. "Well one , you didn't wake me up so I was nearly late , two , my nail broke and thre-" "okay , we're going to smoke a blunt" Lucy interrupted the girl from her rant , pulling the other girl from Jed's side , grabbing both their bags before dragging her away from the group.

Manny chuckled as he watched Tobi check Jess out as she walked away. "Bruv , I swear , stop trying to get with my best friend" Manny joked , causing Tobi to push him slightly , both beginning to play fight.

"So your the new boy" The two brothers broke away from each other to look at Jed who had a group of girls standing in front of him. Jed rubbed the back of his neck mumbling "yup , that's me" He glanced back at his brothers in confusion , it wasn't even the start of the day yet and people already knew of him. "Well , I'm Claudia , I can show you around the school" the main girl smirked , her hand sliding up Jed's arm to squeeze his bicep.

The rest of the girl group began to merge in with the boys , Vik's body language showing how awkward he was becoming. Josh noticed too , pulling the boy to him before walking away from the group. Simon glared when one of the girls began to sway her hips towards him so he raised his middle finger to her which shown the acrylics he was wearing , the girl gave Simon a dirty look before walking over to Jide who was amused as two more girls approached him. The anger in Simons eyes overpowered the bright blueness as he stormed away going to find his sister and her best friend.

A short girl with glasses approached Ethan and even though she looked innocent , the boy could tell the aurora of the girls were off. Just as the girl got near him , Ethan was tugged back , the boy looking back o see Vik. He smiled smally before allowing Vik to drag him away. Harry seemed to be uncomfortable , pushing the girls hands that inched on his chest away just wanting his girl to be with him so they can make fun of these girls.

Manny was nervous though , not with the fact that there was girls around him but the fact that Simon was leading the two blonde girls back to the group and their faces didn't seem to be too pleased. Jess has a blunt in her mouth , taking drags often as they approached the group.

"So which bitch is trynna fight first" Simon spoke as they stopped in front of the two groups , silence surrounding them. "Sorry for my brother , now get your hands off my man" Lucy growled going to step towards the girls who kept touching Harry despite his hands moving them off him. Jess grabbed the girl , pulling her back as she stepped in front of her , handing Lucy the blunt , Jess allowed the silence to make everyone uncomfortable before speaking "sorry about my problematic friends," Jess began , staring at each girl that surrounded the brown brothers before dragging her blade form her waist band , "now who wanna die?"

The girl began to walk forward only for the three brothers to step forward form the other girls going to hold her back. "Yeh , look at it hoes , these are my boys , now fuck outta here" Jess snarled , a smirk beaming on her face as the girl group walked away some of them stropping at the fact that they couldn't get the boys.

Harry let out a loud laugh bringing Lucy into his arms , the two sharing a kiss. Simon crosses his arms as he glared at Jide who gave the boy a puppy dog look. The tall blonde turned , strutting away , Jide following behind him like a lost puppy. Jess put her blade away , giving a cheeky smile , "that's our girl" Tobi spoke rubbing the girls head.

Short one , shits bout to get juicyyyyyy