[12]

Jess sat criss cross on the queen sized bed , staring off into space as Manny watched on , deciding not to disturb her. He was saddened with the fact that the girl didn't remember everything they went through together but was glad she at least remembered something about him.

His eyes snapped to the girl as she gasped out , standing up , "Jed" the girl whispered , her eyes meeting Manny's , whose widened , "w-what?" "I remember , I remember laying here with him , crying" she mumbled before rushing out of the room. The girl almost fell down the stairs as she made her way towards the voices trying to find where they came from.

She made it to the living room , her eyes being glued to Jed as the rest looked on at the girl in confusion. "What is it Jess? Do you remember something?" Jess nodded at Lucy before diverting her eyes back to Jed. "Jed..." The boy's eyes widened , the happiness radiating off him as he rushed to the girl.

He let out a happy laugh , bringing the girl in his arms , lifting her up making the girl giggle.

Tobi slumped in his seat , feeling hurt , how could she not remember him? Especially after everything , the feelings they had for each other. He didn't want her to forget. By maybe everything was unforgettable and maybe she'd remember him next.

"Mamas! Come here real quick" Manny's voice called from the girls room , Jed putting the girl back on the floor so she could go back to his brother. "Don't worry tobes-" "I don't care" Tobi cut Lucy off , standing up , "I'm going out" and with that , the boy was in the elevator , leaving the building.

———————————————————————————-

Tobi opened the door. To the bar , making his way over to the bar , greeting the landlord. "Cal" he gave a nod towards the brunette making him turn , wide eyes as he spoke "alright t? The usual?" Tobi gave a nod , glancing around the bar , seeing the usual people in the own cliques. The normal people in their cliques.

"It's been a long time , T , what brings you here?" Callum asked , placing the mans beer down in front of him. Tobi took a long sip of the drink before answering , "you haven't heard of anything from the last few months?" He circled the rim of the glass with his finger as he spoke. "You just confirmed the rumours," Callum leaned back slightly as he spoke , a small smile on his face as Tobi stared up at the boy , his face emotionless.

"They say you've turned soft because of a girl , if I asked you what's been going on before you'd tell me to fuck off and find out from the streets." And with that Callum walked over to another person who awaited his service.

Tobi frowned , downing the rest of his drink , his thoughts overpowering the chatter of the people in the bar. He took a £10 note out of his pocket , throwing it on the bar before standing. "I'm not going fucking soft" the boy grumbled as he pushed the bar door open with force.

The rain pelted to the floor as Tobi walked out of the bar. He let out a small sigh before backing up into the bar. He continued to walk behind the bar  , crouching to grab a bottle of vodka , passing Callum another £10 note as he walked back around the bar. The brunette shook his head as he watched Tobi back away into one of the bars corners.

Tobi had at least half the bottle of vodka left when a couple of girls walked into the bar , their giggles making Tobi groan. Saoirse and Kirsty. He continued to gulp the vodka down , his throat burning as he finished the bottle.

"Heyyy tobiiiii" Saoirse giggled , standing in front of the boy. "Go away Saoirse ," Tobi groaned , putting the empty bottle on the table in front of him.  "Awwhhh , but don't you miss me Tobi?" The girl slipped onto the boys lap making sure to pull her top down slightly. Tobi glanced down at the girls low cut top , biting his lip before pushing the girl off him with force , the girl knocking into the table causing the vodka bottle to fall and smash.

"I don't care about you. I don't want you" Tobi's voice grew deep as he stared the girl in her eyes. The girl smirked , edging closer to the boy , her hand reaching closer to him as she spoke , "Come on Tobi , we all know you prefer me to that blonde bimbo" Tobi let out a chuckle sending his fist into the girls face causing her to fall to the floor at the impact.

"Take a hint Saoirse , your service is up. I want her. It's never been you" He sneered , not caring about the blood dripping from the girls nose. Kirsty rant o her friend , helping her up as Tobi glared at the two. "You're a dickhead Tobi. When she leaves you , don't come ba-" the boy silenced her as he gripped her hair , pushing Kirsty away form them. "I don't know who you think you are talking to me like a little bitch ," his spit flew into the girls face as he spoke , "and I'm no bitch. Choose your next words carefully cause I will slit your throat right now , in front of everyone" Tobi released the girls hair before walking out the bar like nothing happened. He pulled his hood over his head as the rain dropped down onto his face. The boy groaned as he began to walk forward , going to the corner shop to by more alcohol.

———————————————————————————-

Jess giggled as Manny hugged her close , the two cuddling on one of the girls sofas. Manny wouldn't leave the girl alone claiming 'she might forget him again' 

The ding of the elevator doors made the group grow quiet , their focuses on the sliding doors , Tobi stumbling into the penthouse , a bottle of captain Morgan in his hand.

"Come on lets get you home" Josh spoke as he stood , knowing it was unusual for the boy to drink. "N-no , fuck off. I-I need to sayyyy something" The boy slurred his words , holding onto the kitchen counter for support , shooing josh away. "I-I , you" the boy pointed at Jess with a shaky finger , "you make me crazy , y-you fuck me up"

Jess stared on , the confusion written all over her face as the boy chuckled  "but I love you a-and I could have a-anyone else but I want , n-no I need you and you d-don't even remember me" The room was silent , Tobi staring at the girl who unwrapped her arms from Manny's shoulders , standing up.

"I'm sorry," the girl whispered before going upstairs to her room.

Updates may be slower as I haven't really prepared anything for the next few chapters ❤️