[1]

Jess had kept to herself for the rest of the week , Jed being the only one she spoke to as they lived with each other. He had asked her if she was going to be watching the football game he was playing to which Jess smiled about. She presumed Manny stood up for himself , telling Tobi that he was attending the game whether Tobi was going or not.

So Sunday soon rolled around and Jess sat in Simon's tesla , the boy giving her a lift to the football game under one condition , they'd get their nails done. Jess agreed , wanting to spend time with her girl best friends brother.

"You know , you should make up with Tobi" Jess rolled her eyes at the comment , muttering a 'goodbye' to the boy before exiting the car. Simon waved at the girl as he drove away , Jess sighing as she pulled down her jumper , which she didn't realise it to be the boy she hated.

"Jess!" The girls head snapped up to the familiar voice seeing Manny wave at her. The girl smiled , walking over to her best friend , both of them embracing. "Who's this Manny?" A deep voice interrupting the two. Manny pulled away smiling at the team captain , "Tolu this is my best friend Jess," Jess' eyes caught onto the person she didn't want to see.

"Manny what the fuck is he doing here?" The girl questioned , interrupting the introductions. Manny sighed , realising the girl had spotted his older brother. "I did try calling you but you weren't talking to anyone and Jed said he didn't want to upset you , but yeh , he's playing the game"

Jess sighed before turning to the two boys , smiling at Tolu , "Sorry about that , i'm Jess" The small girl spoke , holding her hand out for him to shake. She couldn't deny it , he was very attractive. Tolu chuckled , shaking the girls hand saying "As Manny said , i'm Tolu" The two maintained eye contact , only breaking when Manny had spoke , "We're going to change , wait out here , yeh?" Jess nodded towards Manny before puling out her vibrating phone.

Lucy's name popped up as her ringtone blared , causing Jess to sigh , she might as well pick up. "You took my brother to get his nails done and not me?" Was the first thing the girl got hit with. Jess chuckled before speaking back "well he's more feminine than you and he gave me a lift to the game." Jess' eyes connected with Jed's , the girl giving him a toothy grin causing Jed to sigh inwardly.

"Look , i'll call you back" Jess inturrupted Lucy , ending the call before walking over to Jed despite the other people that stood around him. The boy held his arms out for the girl causing his team mates to stare as the two embraced. "Hey Jed" the girl mumbled into the boys chest. "Nice nails" He spoke as the two pulled away.

Jess smiled at the boy before asking "Why didn't you tell me?""I just didn't want to be on your bad side as well" The other mumbled before he started his way towards the changing rooms , Jess underneath the arm.

"Can you try and be friends with Tobes again  , i know he can be a dick sometimes but i like seeing you guys together" Jed mumbled as they got to the changing rooms , his arm falling to his side from the girls shoulders. Jess eyed the boy before pushing him back , so he was partly in the changing rooms. "I'm not speaking to him" The girl mumbled and as Jed went to speak the girl cut him off , "Now get ready it's your first cup final"The boy nodded , walking back before turning and walking into the changing rooms.

Jess shook her head , turning around to be met with the only person she didn't want to see-Tobi. Jess frowned at the boy , walking away from him and towards the club house as he attempted to grab the small girl. Tobi let out a frustrated sigh , making his way into the changing rooms , when Jed bombarded him with questions.

"Did you speak to her? Are you talking again?" Tobi stared blankly at his littlest brother , shaking his head , going to tell him what happened but Jed had spoke up , "You know she is the only reason why  we're here today , if she didn't do what she did at the warehouse we'd all be dead. You need to cut her some slack , she has lost everything".

Tobi tried talking to the boy , desperate for  his brother to listen but Jed just shook his head at the boy making his way over to sit on one of the benches. Tobi sighed , moving to sit next to his annoyed brother , not being able to speak with him as Marfo had already started the team talk.

Jess had gotten a hot chocolate from the club house , face timing Lucy back as she was walking back outside to the football pitch. "Dawn , hang up on me again and i'll fight you " Jess chuckled at the girl mumbling "And this time i won't be tied up" Lucy had began to rant to the small girl when one of the players from the other team , bayswater , had stood in front of the girl causing her to stop walking.

Jess glanced up at the  as the man began talking. She cleared her throat before taking one of her earphones out , interrupting the other girls ranting , "Sorry ,what?" The boy frowned before walking away muttering "These hoes". Jess scoffed , yelling after the boy " I ain't a hoe , you little bitch!" Most of the players turned to the girl as the boy looked back at her. The small girl smirked before seeing Manny and his team come out of the changing rooms.

"Na na , whos's calling you a hoe?!" Lucy had yelled , causing the other girl to flinch at the loudness. "Yo! it's not that deep , you know i'm not a hoe , i'm still a virgin" The girl spoke as she walked behind the footballers , Tobi trying to get her attention. "I still don't believe you on that one" Lucy mumbled before someone had came into her room. Harry had came into the camera's view , waving towards the camera.

"Hey harry , wassup" Jess spoke as she sat down on one of the metal bars surrounding the football pitch. "Hey dawn , just josh  is drunk again and in his emotions." His arms wrapped around Lucy's waist as he spoke , his head resting on her shoulder. Jess sighing at the cuteness of the crazy couple.

"I'll let you two go" Jess mumbled as she stared at the boys training , finding some of them pleasing to look at. "Make up with Tobi" Jess groaned , ending the face time call without another word.

People were starting to piss the girl off , they didn't know what happened that day. They didn't know what he did. "Jess , this is Mikez , Jamil ,Temi , Caine and Kammy , they're our subs , they'll look after you okay?" Manny had said as he approached the girl with the boys as she took her earphones out. Jess groaned at the boy , staring him in his eyes as she spoke , "I can handle myself Manny"

Manny let out a laugh at the girl , "They're going to make sure , you don't try to hurt the players when me and Jed get pushed around on the pitch" Jess rolled her eyes at the taller boy , smiling lightly at him before Marfo called him over. Jess put her phone in her jumper pocket as the boy left , her eyes glancing around the bayswater players , the boy from earlier smirking her way. As she went to say something , Tobi had appeared in front of her , trapping the girl on the bar. She growled out as the boy began to speak.

"Listen , i'm sorry , okay? I was angry , but i'm here aren't i? I do care. okay , i do." The boys speech became a whispered , Jess only hearing the end part. "That night you reminded me of Adam" Was the only thing the girl said. The short sentence the girl uttered made Tobi's heart clench. He stepped back slightly before murmuring , "I'll make it up to you." Then the boy walked away , once more.