[4]

Jess giggled at Tobi as he lifted her onto his motor bike , her back hitting the handle bars. Tobi climbed into after , facing the girl as he lifted her legs to go over his own. The girl wrapped her arms around Tobi's shoulders mumbling "isn't this illegal?" 

Tobi chuckled looking at the girl in her eyes before saying "when have we done anything legal?"  The two laughed before Tobi pulled the girl closer to him so he could reach the handles behind her as he started the bike.

The boy looked behind him , sending a smirk to some of the football team before shouting back "follow us!" Before he took off , Jess squealing as he went faster.

Manny and Jed made their way next to the two , Jed waving at the girl as they overtook them. "Faster" Jess whispered into Tobi's ear and the boy let out a chuckle before revving his bike and accelerating , the two soon being next to Manny's bike again.

Jess held her hand out , making grabbing hands at Jed who chuckled and reached his own hand out but before their hands could connect , Jess stuck her middle finger up , her other hand squeezing Tobi's shoulder in a way to say for him to go faster.

Tobi obliged , increasing the speed , Jess hugging close to the boy as he took short cuts through alley ways to the girls house , shuddering when the girl lightly kissed his neck.  He enjoyed the new confidence the girl had gained.

The bike slowed down to a stop outside of Jess' apartment complex , the boy letting out a breath as Jess nibbled at his collar bone. "What are you doing?" He whispered to the girl who now leans back on the handle bars. "Marking you" The girl murmured as she climbed off the boys lap when the football team began to turn up.

Tobi reaches his right hand to his neck realising the girl had given him a hickey. "She did yo' ass dirty mann" Marfo spoke as he stood next to the boy who climbed off his motorbike. "Shit , she really did suck on your neck bro" Marf's hand moved to the boys head to the side wanting to get a better look at the mark but Tobi slapped his hand away from him. Marfo laughed out as Tobi walked away , following after Jess.

"Hey Jim , leave the elevator unlocked , I'm having a party" the girl leaned on the counter , her chest being pushed up against it. The middle aged mans eyes wondered over the girls chest , smirking smally at the girl as he nodded. Jess smirked to herself , no one was aloud parties in the apartment complex , too many stuck up rich people. She turned to face the football players who entered a small smile on her face, "right let's get this party started"

————————————————————————————-

After a shop run , the party was in full swing , people Jess hadn't seen before making their way into the girls penthouse.

"When did you get a stripper pole?" Lucy yelled you Jess over the loud music. "The other day! I told Jed I used to do it and he ordered one!" Jess yelled back , the two sitting on Jess' kitchen counter , both sipping on bulmers.

"Jess this is Kirsty and Saoirse , you guys already know Lucy" Tobi interrupted the two girls , Lucy not looking happy at all. "Yeh we've met" Lucy grumbled as saoirse gave her a dirty look. "Right we're going this way" Kirsty spoke to Saoirse as she pushed the girl away from the other two.

Tobi shook his head before walking away from the girls , not particularly happy with Lucy's attitude. "So why're you beefing with her?" Jess asked as she put her empty bottle to the side , knowing the tension between the two girls was because of the events before. " because she's Tobi's old hoe" Jess chuckled at Lucy's words , shaking her head. He wanted his hoes around then she'd show off. "Come on Lucy lets get dolled up"Jess smirked at the girl as the DJ spoke "how about some karaoke!"