[14]

"We got moneyyyyy!" Lucy stuck her tongue out as she held the money in her hand. The guys laugh as Simon started his Tesla , Harry bringing the girl into his lap.

Manny sat next to Jed , his fingers tapping his thigh anxiously. The deal went fine , he just wanted to get back to Jess. He didn't want her to forget him again. "Manny , she's probably sitting on the sofa watching znation , fantasising about fucking 10k , stop stressing." Jed spoke as he put a clump of money into his brothers house , before laughing at something Lucy said.

———————————————————————————-

"Tobi! I remember!" Tobi felt his hands shake as he growled , moving forward. He couldn't process the words as he grew angry with the way the police were handling the girl.

"Let her go." He only realised the other two police cars pulling up when he was held back. "Get off me!" The boy yelled , trying to get out the unknown grip. He looked back to see a police officer holding him , "Tobi brown , we are arresting you-" "you aren't arresting shit." Jed yelled as he yanked the fed off his older brother.

Tobi gave a small nod before pulling his gun from his waistband , pointing it at the feds who held jess. "Mr-" "Get the fuck off my girl , I swear to god. I will kill you all!" His voice cracked as he spoke , the officers glancing at each other. "You learned not to fuck with us , why did that change , huh?!" Jide pulled a machete from his own waist and , moving forward.

"Is it because of the rumours?" Lucy laughed out reaching into Harry's joggers to pull out a knife of her own , "because trust me , there all lies." The girl let out a laugh as Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulders , pointing a gun at the police.

"What was that Vik? You've got all their addresses?" Josh spoke loudly , taking a puff of his newly lit cigarette. Vik , who was sat on the car's hood , gave a nod as he typed on his laptop that he had got from the car , spoke "I'm sending Jamie them now , he'll get some people" The boy unwrapped a lollipop
, putting it in his mouth as he continued to type. "Or you can let her go and leave us alone," Ethan crosses his arms , leaning on the cars hood next to Vik.

Jed stood tall  , in front of the police officer that stood in front of him , "you're going to give me my kitten back , whether you like it or not" the boy growled , pulling a gun from his waistband before standing next to his brothers. Manny chuckled before speaking himself "you're giving our girl back or blood will be spilt" Tobi let out a laugh a she pulled the trigger of his gun , "you took too long"

The police made their way around different cars , cowering from the gunfire. "Jess?! Where are you?!" Lucy yelled , trying to find the girl through the madness. "Get the fuck off me , you little bitch!" Jess yelled as she popped up from behind one of the cars. She then appeared to be stamping on someone which made Lucy laugh out. Other police officers went to move towards the girl making Tobi move towards her , pointing his gun at any officer that got to close. "Alright. Now fuck off!" Tobi sent another warning shot which made the officers scuttle to their cars. Lucy laughed out as she threw her hand up , "fucking pussio's"

Tobi stared down at the small blonde in front of him , putting his gun back into his joggers. Jess looked up , meeting the boys eyes , the two staring at each other. "Tobi..." the girl let a tear fall down her face as the boy pulled her into his arms. The two shared a tight embrace , neither caring about the people watching.

"Ummm , guys? Can we go get fucked up now?" Lucy asked throwing money over the two as they hugged. Jess giggled as she pulled away from Tobi , watching as the money fell around them. "We rich , babbyyyyy!" Jide yelled as he ran down the road , Simon laughing as the boy came back lifting him into the air.

"This is yours , mamas" manny stood next to the two , handing the girl a wad of cash. The girls eyes widened , trying to push the money back into Manny's hands. "You're one of us , kitten. Take the money," Jed ruffles the girls hair before continuing , "now let's get fucked up"

Really short , but some new chapters are coming out on the sidemen imagines and the other Tobi book: her. So go check it out.