[20]

Jess awoke , being alone in her bed. She groaned as she sat up before remembering the day before. The girl felt sadness over take her as she reached for her phone.

Before even grabbing it , it lit up making Jess open it , going onto the messages she had received to see an image. She glanced to the number before another message came through.

I told you he wants me not you - guess you failed him as expected love Saoirse 😚

Throwing her phone to the edge of her bed , the girl felt the tears fall down her cheeks. She stood , throwing the covers off her body , reaching for anything in sight before throwing it across the room. "I will fucking kill him!" The girl yelled before turning to the wall behind her sending her fist into it , the wall breaking.

"Jess?! Jess! What are you doing?" Manny yelled as he ran into the girls room. His eyes scanned the room , seeing the girl cradling her hand from making the dent in the wall behind her. "Your fucking brother and his little slut are going to get it!" The girl growled before feeling herself break down.

Manny reached for the girl , letting her cry into his chest. "I-it's not fair. I-I finally f-feel like I believe in love , th-then a-all of this happens. I'm not m-made for this world." The boy felt his heart clench as the girl spbbed in his arms. "Hey , what's happened?" He mumbled before beginning to rub the girls back.

Jess sniffled before shaking her head , picking her phone up before showing manny the message. The boy grew angry , he knew his brother had been with Saoirse but he at least thought that Tobi would've stayed loyal as he had never seen his brother like someone as much as he liked Jess.

"How about we visit cal? Get your mind off everything?" Manny mumbled to the girl , putting her phone in his pocket before wiping the girls tears away. "I can get the rest of the group to come or it can just be me and Jed with you?" The girl glanced up to the boy before shaking her mumbling , "just you and Jed."

She glanced back down , shaking her head mumbling , "why does it have to be me?" Manny frowned at the girl holding her to his chest , stroking her hair , "it will get better , okay mamas? It will get better," the boy squeezed Jess before tugging the girl out of her room.

——————————————————————————-

Jed chuckled as he gave Jess a piggy back into the pub , Callum laughing as he saw the two enter , Manny running in after them. "Working today?" Callum spoke to the girl as he poured drinks for the trio. "I might..." the girl mumbled getting off Jed's back , averting Nd her attention on the couple that walked into the pub.

Jess'  heart clenched at the sight of Tobi and Saoirse walking in , hands holding each other's. "Jess-" the girl shook her head at Manny's voice , not letting the tears fall from her eyes. She slouched onto a bar stool , grabbing the pint before drinking it.

"What's going on?" Cap asked as he glanced at the saddenedgirl. Jess let her head fall slightly before downing her drink. "Give me another." The girl grumbled , when not getting a response she rose her head glaring , "did I fucking stutter? Get me another."

———————————————————————————

Jess was on her fifth pint when she dragged Jed outside of the pub , a smirk on her face as she dragged him into an alley next to the pub. Jed shook his head as the girl pulled him down to her height , their breaths mixing , the air becoming a smell between cider and vodka.

The girl bit her lip before pulling the boy closer , their lips connecting. Jed felt himself lean into the kiss before shaking his head , pulling away. "I can't kitten , Tobi will kill me." Jess rolled her eyes , leaning back on the wall , her arms falling to her sides as she muttered , "it's always him. Care for a dickhead who only cares for himself."

Her eyes then caught onto the devil himself as he entered the alleyway, Jed backing away from the girl before walking out of the alleyway. Jess went to follow , Toni standing in front of her making her stop. She lowered her head as she felt the tears return to her eyes.

"You shouldn't be drinking while being pregnant." The boy spoke , folding his arms as he glared down at the girl. "Shouldn't be fucking over people when I'm pregnant." Jess grumbled , squeezing her eyes shut so the tears wouldn't fall. Tobi scoffed moving closer to the girl , "what's so this is to get back at me for something I was too fucked u pro remember?"

Jess shook her head , a tear falling down her cheek as she whispered , "that's not why , T" Tobi grew angry at the girl reaching forward to grab her by the arms. Jess whimpered at the tightness of the grip Tobi held her at , the feeling of his finger nails breaking her skin making her let another tear slide down her face.

"Then why are you doing this?! Why are you hurting our baby?!" "Because our baby is dead Tobi! I sat in YOUR BROTHERS arms , crying because I miscarried while you were fucking Saoirse! And you're-" Jess glanced to the boy who now had tears in his own eyes as he backed up , "you're changing and I don't understand why - it's me isn't it? I can't provide for you anymore so why are you so desperate for me?!"

Tobi let out a small cry as he pant on the wall on the other side of the alleyway , sliding to the floor. His hands covered his face as he spoke , "I-I'm sorry. I was just scared , I didn't mean to do you wrong , I-I want us." Jess chuckled as she stumbled down the alleyway , the last words she spoke to the boy breaking him.

"Well if you don't start acting like you want us , I'll leave. Cause your own brothers treat me better than you."