[31]

Jess smiled lightly, staring at her ring as she sat in an office. She couldn't remember the last time she felt happy. "Jessica Parker." Jess stood as her name was called, glancing around the room at the familiar giggle. Rolling her eyes when she saw her friends trying to hide.

The girl shook her head before following behind the woman into a room where two other men were sat, a few teenagers too.

"Right, Jessica. Why do you want to work in this youth club?" One of the men spoke, Jess becoming nervous as all the yes were on her. "Well, i'm sure you've heard of me and my friends, the sidemen," One of the teenagers had sat up, more interested now.

"I want to reduce the amount of teenagers turning to violence and gangs." She gave a small smile, glancing down at her hands.

"But aren't you involved with gangs and violence?" Jess looked to the woman wo was sending her a judgmental stare. "I was, from my childhood, i was forced into it but you can say i'm turning things around." "Could you tell us why you're not doing it anymore?"

Jess furrowed her eyebrows at the question, clearing her throat as she answered, "Umm, my best friend was murdered." "Manny right?" One of the teenagers spoke making the girl turn to them, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Yeh-how-what?" The girl was confused to say the least. They hadn't announced anything to the public, only to close friends so how did this 15 year old looking boy know?

"Well we've heard enough. we'll call you." Jess nodded, glancing to the kid who went to say something only for one of the workers to gesture for him to leave. She was unable to speak as she stood, making her way out of the room.

Lucy pushed Harry away from her as she noticed Jess. "How did it go?" She asked as she moved forward, the others coming out from behind things; magazine's, sofa's. Vik coming out from the curtain, blushing when Josh followed, brushing down his top.

Jess nodded, breathing out as she spoke, "Yeh. Said they'd be in touch." Glancing to Lucy, she gave her a small smile, "Can we- can we go out to town?" Lucy perked up at this, a smile forming on the girls face.

"Yeh-yeh! Come, we can go now!" Lucy pulled the girl to the door to the building, Simon calling after them, "What about the party?"

Lucy smirked back at her brother, shouting back at him, "You know how to get into Jess' flat! We'll be a little late!"

——————————————————————————-

Jess smiled lightly as she looked into the mirror of the hair salon, liking her new hair. She had gotten it cut to shoulder length before dyeing it half black and half white. Lucy had dyed hers a baby pink with bits of baby blue.

Jess^^

Jess^^

Lucy's^^

Lucy's^^

The two had switched up their styles, Lucy more playful and Jess more herself. "We should get piercings!" Lucy spoke as she pulled the girl out of the salon, Jess pulling the girl to a stop.

"Lucy, i don't have much money left and we agreed, no more robbing." She spoke, making sure to keep herself from rolling her eyes as Lucy held a smirk on her face. "1. Did you forget my boyfriend doesn't care and 2. let me pay, pleaseee."

Lucy stuck her lip out causing the girl to sigh, nodding. Lucy squealed, clapping her hand before pulling the girl along, "We're going to Victoria secret after."

——————————————————————————

Jess held her breath as she glanced at herself in the mirror of a public toilet the two girls were in, liking her outfit for the night. "Does it hurt?" Lucy asked as she exited one of the toilet stalls in her outfit for the night.

Jess^^

Jess^^

Lucy's ^^

Lucy's ^^

"My tongue? Na, had it pierced before, should heal pretty quickly." Jess mumbled as she moved her hair out of her face slightly. The girl glanced to the door as it opened, seeing the small rain drops fall to the floor.

"Lu, it's raining." Jess commented as she pulled her phone out. "Uber?" "Uber."

——————————————————————————-

The two girls giggled as they ran to the block of flats, their bags covering their heads from the rain. "So are we ready for our grand entrance?" Lucy spoke as she brushed a few strands of hair out of Jess' face.

"Are you? I know your nipple piercings are most likely throbbing." Jess teased as they entered the elevator, Lucy rolling her eyes as she followed. "I'll get Harry to suc-" "Lucy!" Jess yelled, giggling after the elevator door opened t her penthouse, the party in full swing.

"Right let's show everyone what bitches just walked in." Lucy smirked, ready to walk into the room only for Jess to pull her towards her bedroom, "Bags."

So there's only a few chapters left and i'm almost finished writing them and honestly i don't want it to end but gosh it's been a good ride.