[11]

"Did my dad send you?" The girl mumbled as the group crowed around her. She wasn't tied or anything but the girl made sure she wouldn't leave. Jess' eyes scanned the penthouse she was in , something about the place made her feel déjà vu.

"Jess , what we're about to say , you have to trust us" Lucy spoke as she sat next to ten girl on the sofa cause if Jess to scoot to the side slightly. "How can I trust you , when you got someone to toss me into a car while I was begging him not to." Lucy let out a groan , nodding at Tobi who began to talk.

"You've lost your memory Jess , you hit your head pretty hard" Jess' gaze was behind him as the boy spoke. The picture on the wall made the girl go dizzy before she stood suddenly , hands grabbing at her in case she ran. "Manny." She mumbled , her mind showing an image of him smiling. "What?" Tobi asked , his eyebrows furrowed. "Manny. Where's manny?" Her eye's met Tobi's , her voices laced with desperation.

She could only remember his name and the bright smile he wore but that reassured her. Tobi's eye's flickered back to the picture of manny before pulling his phone out , dialling his younger brothers number. "Manny , she remembers you" Tobi heard his brothers ragged breaths as he spoke , "we're at the penthouse." "I'm coming now"

The call cut off making Tobi shake his head. He seemed to be angered that the girl didn't remember him especially after what went on between the two. He thought that maybe-just maybe things would be better if the girl forget everything but it hurt him to know that the girl didn't think of him like she used to.

"Manny's coming" Tobi grumbled not even glancing at the girl as he walked into the joint kitchen. She couldn't even remember living here. Ethan frowned , walking after the boy into the kitchen. "Tobes , you can't be hard on her , hell you didn't care if we didn't see her again almost an hour ago." The ginger sneered , not wanting to be the "soft" boy he was anymore.

Tobi let out a dark chuckle turning to the younger boy , his eyes turning dark as he stared at the boy . "I don't know who you think you are , piping up to me," Tobi inched closer to the boy , sizing him up as he spoke , "but I am the leader of this group and I suggest you get the fuck out-" Ethan was pushed behind a body as Tobi for close to the boy , Josh now in front of the boy.

"What has gotten into you," Tobi glared at the bearded boy , not wanting to get into a fight with his best friend. "Fuck off josh" he breathed out , turning his back to the two boys as the buzzer for the elevator sounded , indicating that manny was waiting for it to come down.

"You be careful around him , okay?" Josh's voice softened as he turn red to Ethan. The smaller gave a nod , bowing his head as he spoke , "he's just so- changed I guess" Josh sighed rubbing the fingers back , "I know".

Manny stood in front of the small girl , bending down to be in the girls eye sight as she sat on the sofa. "Jess..." the boy breathed out , his hand reaching for the girls cheek so he could make her make eye contact. Jess glanced at the boys knuckle , showing the dirt and dried up blood which made the girls breathing hitch. "What happened to your hand? Did my dad send you?" She made eye contact with the boy in front of her. Manny couldn't maintain the eye contact , leering his hand drop to the girls thigh as he spoke "your fathers dead Jess"

The girl felt her breath get stuck in her throat as she clenched her hands. "Dead?" She questioned before adding , "what about my uncle?My uncle Jason , He's at home , looking after lily right?" Silence. That's all Jess got and it was basically self explanatory from it. "Who. Who did it" she received no answer once more making her gulp. "Please just tell me who" Manny shook his head , raising his head once more to make eye contact with the girl again , "later". The authority his voice held made the girl comply and not ask again. Through experience , she knew how things could get when talking back.

"I don't remember much about you , just your name , your smile and a - a memory I think - of being on a bridge" Manny gulped , giving a nod , "Yeh , I remember that" other than Tobi , the sidemen were confused , only the three of them knew and they planned on keeping it that way.

"Where am I staying?" Jess mumbled glancing around the room once more , her eyes trained on the stripper pole in the room. Manny chuckled lightly as he got up from his crouched position , "this is your place Jess , go look around , I'm sure-" Jess cut the boy of as he pointed tot the other blonde girl in the room , "I don't want to know anyone's names until I remember" Manny went to speak again but Vik stepped forward , speaking himself , "Jess , you might remember things quicker if you know the little details"

The girl shook her head, flinching as the Indian boy stepped closer , l I want to do it my way" she whispered before turning to manny , "where's my room?" Manny held a hand out for the girl , Jess hesitating before standing up , her eyes trained on the floor. Manny let out a small sigh , dropping his hand to his side before beginning to walk towards the set of stairs.