surprise visit, lazyness and food fight

I just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas hope you'll enjoy this chapter I'm dying of this cuteness

Ravens pov
I woke up in the middle of the night with my tail in my mouth. sprawled and laying on hakus chest “I must’ve been sucking on my tail while I was asleep" I thought as I looked at a sleeping haku, while I was laying against my cheek so my head was on its side “haku" I whispered as I growled and purred lowly while nudging him with my nose “mhhhhhmmm" he begins to shuffle slightly but kept his eyes shut which made me stood on all fours still in my dragon form, pawing his chest but it didn’t work so I turned around facing his belly with my back end in his face.

I used my tail to slap him across the face really quickly with one swift smack and quickly curled my whole body pretending to be asleep. he wakes up immediately looking around the room “hmmm ughhhhhhhh my face hurts for some reason" haku wakes up while rubbing his eyes and looks at me. I yawned and stretched my body with my back end in the air as I saw haku smiling at me “hey my fluffy little princess" he cooed while picking me up and kissing my cheeks as he lays back down on the recliner making my fluffy dragon tail wag happily “hey you ok" I said “yeah just got a sore face. don’t know what happened must’ve slapped myself in the face when I was asleep" he said  “oh i woke up with my tail in my mouth" I said as haku strokes the end of my tail which was covered in slobber “I saw when you were sleeping on my chest” he said as the warm fire reflects my glow in the dark horns “I cant help it I always wake up with my tail in my gob. probably dreaming about me chasing my tail or you chasing after me" I said while looking at haku in the eyes as he ruffles my fluffy dragon face causing me to purr and rub against the palm of his hands.

“how are you feeling" haku asks “a little bit better” i said while stretching my whole body and yawning “I’m glad. still adorable as ever though" he says “i know" i said “when you were stretching your little dragon toes. I couldn’t stop crying of cuteness” I smirked as I stretched my dragon paws making haku fangirl over my little dragon toes “mmmmmhhhh stooooooppp your making me want to tickle your widdle tootsies" I giggled slightly at the hilarious behaviour of the cooing haku is doing “feel free but just to warn you I’m ticklish” I said as haku tickles my dragon toes with his finger causing me to growl happily “I can hear happy growling over here" zeniba comes through into the living room watching haku tickling me and no face comes walking up towards us joining in the fun “can I have a belly rub pleaseeeee" I asked while rubbing my head under hakus neck while licking his chin “of course I will" haku says as he puts the palm of his hand on my dragon belly gently pushing me on my back as my head was laying on his chest as he rubs my belly causing my dragon tail to wag as the fluffy end of my tail was brushing just under his belly button “I’ll make some tea" zeniba says while putting hot water in a teapot and preparing some tea “can I have some hot chocolate please" I asked as zeniba nods her head and smiles “don’t steal any marshmallows this time" I said as haku nuzzles into me and I nuzzle into him “I have an idea why don’t we put the Christmas tree up since its Christmas eve" zeniba suggested as me and haku both looked at her “yeah sure I’ll get it” says haku as I jumped off of hakus chest and sitting in front of the fire “want me to help" I said “you can help me with the decorating as the tree is in the attic somewhere and it’s a little heavy" haku explains while he stood up from the chair, I rub my head against his waist and he rubs the side of my fluffy dragon face causing me to close my eyes, purr extremely loud enjoying the affection he’s giving me “my little sweetheart” he says as I smiled watching haku going into the hall opening the attic door with a ladder attached and watching him climb up the ladder, getting the big tree down and carrying it into the living room.

“need help taking the decorations out” haku says “nah don’t worry I’ll get it” said zeniba as she comes back through with a box that says Christmas decorations on it “that’ll do” she says while haku opens the box and takes the baubles out and dots them around the tree “here go ahead” I turn into my semi human form helping haku decorate the tree. While we were decorating the tree I turned into my full dragon form and haku takes a long piece of tinsel out of the box it was that long he drags the tinsel on the floor causing me to chase the end of it “hey my cheeky girl" haku puts the tinsel down and picks me up looking at me eye to eye while peppering kisses all over my face I squeaked slightly making haku coo non stop as he nuzzles his cheek against mine “oh my god spiky chin" my dragon fur goes very poofy as I get goosebumps “omg her fur has gone fluffed up” zeniba points out as I smiled at haku “mmmmm my poofy fluffy dragon baby" he said while putting me in the air kissing my little dragon toes as I move my legs in a swimming motion while both giggling “nooo your a poof your fluffier” I said “nahh it’s the other way round" haku says as he puts me in the blanket sling causing me to lay my head against his chest snuggling into him “your fur Is so soft" he said while rubbing my belly as my dragon claws are wrapped around his arm “it’s actually really soothing for me because it’s easing the cramps” I said as haku continues to rub my belly.

After decorating the tree, me and haku chilled by the fire, he was in his dragon form laying on the carpet next to me, I had my head down on the carpet enjoying the warmth. I was in a very very cuddly mood so I rubbed my head against hakus side while growling and purring and he stands up, lays gently on top of me with his head down slightly licking the top of my head “you are in a cuddly mood aren’t you” he said while licking my mane “yeah I’m just tired and wanting cuddles" I said while I sighed as my tail was wrapped around hakus tail “the tree Is beautiful” haku says as he looks up slightly “it definitely is we did a good job on it” I said as we both looked at the Christmas tree “there’s something missing on the top of the tree" I pointed out as zeniba comes back through the living room with a big star to put on the top of the tree.

“there now its finished” she said as we looked at the tree, admiring the pretty decorations until I felt itchy just behind my ears “darling” I said while licking under hakus chin “mmm" he responds while nuzzling his face against mine “can you scratch behind my ears please as I can’t reach” I said while getting irritated slightly and uncomfortable by shaking my head and moving the back of my head towards hakus neck desperately needing to scratch as haku licks behind my ears causing me to sigh in relief “you know. all the workers call haku by master haku" zeniba points out as I sat my head up and looking at haku in the eyes “really" I said surprised “yep let’s just say I kinda own the bathhouse" haku explains “not bad might as well call you my master” I smirked as haku growls and tickles behind my ears causing them to flick slightly “and you madam are like a princess that wants to be treated like a pretty little princess" haku smiles as he licks my cheek “your the one that spoils me and always wants to be near me" I said “I know it’s because I get worried as the bathhouse is like a maze due to all the rooms and everything and also. your short and I’m tall" haku says “that’s understandable” I said while growling slightly.

“plus my dragon instincts kicks in" he says “at least your very protective over me” I said “you know I’ll always be here" he said “I know at least we’ve got nothing to worry about” I said while eating a marshmallow “you have a serious personality where it comes to work but also a loving, caring, funny personality when we’re not at work" I said as haku smiles “at least I’m not An arsy grumpy twat like yubaba" I snorted as I giggled while I had haku still laying on top of me “ugh my god that made me giggle" I said as zeniba chuckles “I actually find that quite funny myself and yes haku is right. my twin sister is an absolute grumpy old twat” she said as haku giggles as well feeling his belly vibrate on top of my back “are you actually comfy laying underneath me" haku questions “yep I just want to be close as I’m still in a bit of pain” I said as haku lays his head next to mine being extremely protective and having powerful strength makes me feel safe around him “still feeling sore I see" said zeniba as I saw her in the corner of my eye “yep just the cramps that’s getting to me slightly” I sighed as I felt haku licking behind my ears “I’ll get you some painkillers” zeniba goes into the kitchen to get some water and comes back with some painkillers and a cup of water “thanks" I said while taking the painkillers and the water swallowing them whole “it takes a few minutes until it kicks in” she said while I just chilled.

Once the painkillers kicked in, I felt slightly better “I feel a bit more comfortable” I said “that’s good" haku says while I yawned as he starts licking the back of my head. while my head was laying on the ground I closed my eyes while smiling, purring and growling as haku joins in the growling and the purring until he began to chuff “cuddly boy" I said “mhmm very cuddly" he says.

While me and haku were having a snuggle by the fire, we heard the door knocking “I wonder who that could be" zeniba says I got slightly spooked and haku notices so he growls lowly telling me it’s alright. When zeniba opens the door, we saw lin at the door and I was so happy to see her. I was growling very very loudly and happily “heyyy guys" lin walks towards me and haku as me and haku licks lins face “guys calm down I missed you too" lin giggles as she ruffles my and hakus dragon faces as she pushes our muzzles away for us to stop “how have you been since the incident” lin checks up on us “we’ve been better to be honest. we’ve been less stressed and more relaxed” haku explains “I’m so glad your both safe and alright” she said “do you know if yubaba is still at the bathhouse or not" haku says “yubaba has actually disappeared somewhere. she ditched the bathhouse” lin explains about what’s been happening “we need to head back sometime soon" I said “I’ve redone your room there’s no more chains, holes etc” I felt relieved “I’m so happy that we’ll be able to go back home especially after 12 weeks" I said as I cried happily and haku growls while licking my face comfortingly “aww that’s so cute" lin fangirls over the cuteness “look at her little toes then" haku moves his body slightly so lin can see me spreading my little dragon toes.

I yawned as I closed my eyes while stretching my back and front legs making my dragon toes spread out “omg dragon tootsies" lin moves her legs up and down quickly while she tries tickling my dragon toes and haku decides to lay his whole dragon body on top of mine covering my back and front legs as I shoved my front legs under my dragon body so I was like a cat “haku shift your big ass I want to tickle ravens little dragon feet” lin says while trying to push him off of me slightly. but he wouldn’t budge causing me to giggle at lins and hakus attitude “heavy isn’t he” I said as lin gives up “yep. I give up trying to move you off of raven your squishing her for god sake” haku looks at lin with a smirk on his face “nahhhhhhh I’m not squishing her. I’m keeping her warm and safe. Look she's comfy and happy” haku acts sassy towards lin making me giggle as I watched lin being sassy as well “how aren’t you squished” lin sounded surprised by the heaviness of haku's weight that’s on top of me “I’m used to it. he’s been really protective over me for the past few weeks. I’m on my monthlies and I’ve been really needy” I explained “understandable” lin says “when will you come home. I miss you two, we all miss you back at the bath house” lin said “hopefully tomorrow won’t we” said haku “oh yes I’m sure staying for one more night wouldn’t hurt" I said as me and haku looks at zeniba “of course you can. I just want you two comfortable and happy" she said “fabulous. I’m off back to the bathhouse see you guys tomorrow” lin waves as she leaves and closes the door.

A few hours passed since lin has visited us, zeniba made some food “what have you made" I said feeling curious as I turned into my semi dragon form still under hakus dragon  body “dumplings, cakes, sushi, spring rolls, ribs, fruit and rice balls" zeniba puts a tray full of food on the floor in front of us making my and haku’s stomach growl “I can’t be bothered to move" haku said “neither can I” i said while grabbing the tray with my hands and pulling it towards me and haku “mmmmmmm CHOCOLATE” as soon as haku spots a chocolate cake. he went totally crazy “ah ah ah that’s mine" I growled while shoving my little hands on his dragon face pushing his face away slightly “awwwwww no fair. can I at least have a tiny bit" haku soukes up to me wanting a piece of chocolate cake giving me the puppy eyes while batting his eyes “oh alright but just a little bit" I said as I started eating a bit of cake.

After a couple of bites of the chocolate cake, i felt a bit full “here you have the rest of it" i said as haku finishes the last piece “you have a bit of chocolate on your mouth" he says “ugh I’m stuffed" i sighed as i struggled and haku licks the chocolate off of my mouth “all done” he said whilst licking his lips as I look at him slightly. his whiskers move slightly when he licks his lips “I’m glad" I said while I layed my head on the floor still full up after the food “is that you full" said haku “yeah” I yawned while sitting my head up snuggling the back of my head against hakus neck for some affection and haku licks my forehead and my horns.

I just felt so tired that I layed my head back on the floor slowly dozing off while getting kisses and cuddles from haku as I started to smile “sleep well my darling" haku coos while I smiled in my sleep and haku lays his head next to mine with my body still underneath his keeping me warm and safe.