cleaning duties and baby boh

Hakus pov
It was the next morning, I woke up with raven sleeping on my chest in her dragon form "she must've turned into her full dragon form whilst we were sleeping" I thought as I watched raven. Her front and back paws were spread out and her tail was laying beside my legs as her head was lying on my chest. I put my hands on ravens neck and I slowly stroked her fur all the way down to her tail making her purr and smile in her sleep "cute" I smiled as I kissed raven on her forehead. Raven began to yawn as she stretches her body at the same time, leaving a squeak coming out of her mouth and she starts to open her eyes "hey beautiful" I cooed as i gently scratch behind ravens ears "morning" she said while licking my face.

Whilst raven was licking my face, I saw lin and sen in the corner of my eye watching us "when did you come in?" I said as I got a fright by accidentally sitting up too quickly. Causing raven to fall off the bed "I'm so sorry are you alright my love" I shuffled across the bed so I was near the edge of it. Looking down seeing raven on the floor "yeah I'm alright" she said while climbing back on the bed and cuddling into me "sorry for giving you two a fright" lin smiled as I gave her a funny look "its fine" I said whilst taking a big stretch. Letting out a few popping and cracking sounds coming from my joints "feeling relieved after that?" Raven questioned as she looked at me "mhmm it hurts sometimes but I'm alright" I look back at raven as I kissed her muzzle and I started stroking her just near her whiskers.

Causing her to let out a happy growl and to lay on her side as she is leaning right against my waist and legs "anyway yubaba wants you two" lin breaks the silence as me and raven look at her and sen "right we'll head there now" I said as lin and sen left the room "let's go see what yubaba wants" I get off the bed as raven climbs up on my back and she rests her head on my shoulder as her paws rests underneath her chin "such a pretty girl" I cooed as I felt ravens tail move against my lower back while she licks under my jaw.

When we arrived at yubabas office, we saw her writing with the usual feather like pen and ink "you were expecting us" I break the silence as my voice echoed slightly, making yubaba to look up at us "ah yes I need you two to help a few workers downstairs at the baths" yubaba puts the feather pen down and leans back slightly in her seat "no problem" I said while bowing and about to leave yubabas office as we got stopped "also another thing" I turn my head slightly as I saw yubaba in the corner of my eye and raven sensed that I felt slightly annoyed "what is it?" I questioned "I need you both to babysit my son" I clenched my teeth as I had a memory from seeing yubabas son boh "right" I sighed as I left yubabas office.

Me and raven went down the elevator to help the workers to do some cleaning "I'm guessing one of the cleaners will be wanting us to help them with the windows" raven sighed as she climbs down my back and turns into her semi dragon form "I'm guessing that as well" I said while wrapping my arm around ravens waist keeping her close towards me "it's going to be busy so I want you to stay close to me" I said "okay" raven replied as she nuzzles her face against my chest, wrapping her arms around me "I'm just wanting cuddles" she said as I wrapped both my arms around her giving her a good squeeze hug "once we get the cleaning done and babysitting. We can cuddle as long as you want" I said while kissing raven on her forehead "please" raven batted her eyes as she smiles at me.

When we got to the bottom floor, it was really busy where there were workers going back and forth "right let's get to work" I said as me and raven grabbed a bucket and a rag. We walked to the baths where there was a big tap just above the floor where the buckets get filled "how many buckets do we need?" Raven asked "make do with one for now and if we need 2 we will" I said as raven turns the tap on and we wait for the bucket to fill up. Once the bucket was full of water, we walked to the first floor to clean the windows. While we were cleaning the windows, it was quite hot in here due to the steam from the baths on the ground floor "it's so hot and humid in here" raven puts the rag back in the bucket and she rolls her sleeves up "here it would be easier if you take it off so you wont get overheated" I take my bathhouse uniform off leaving me in my shorts and raven takes hers off just leaving her in her shorts and her crop top.