haku strikes back/ cookbook

Ravens pov
It was the next morning, I woke up with haku snuggled up next to me "I'll let him be" I smiled as I looked at his face. I let out a gentle purr and growl from the back of my throat trying to wake haku up "deep sleeper" I giggled as I lay my head down so I was beside hakus lap. Since I waited for haku to wake up, I felt him shuffle and heard him groan as there was a few cracks coming from his shoulders "morning love" I put my head up slightly, moving over on top of hakus lap "morning darling" I replied as haku picks my head up, kissing my muzzle and putting his forehead against mine causing me to smile and let out a happy hrrr sound which made haku smile and awe "I was trying to wake you up but you were in a deep sleep" I explained "oh yeah I do that sometimes" he said as I put my head up and turning into my semi dragon form "lets get some breakfast" haku gets out of the futon and helps me up.

Once we woken up, we saw zeniba cooking food "good morning sleepy heads" she said warmly "morning" me and haku said as I yawned, almost falling on the floor "someones Still tired" zeniba smiled "I had a rough night last night. I couldnt sleep due to having a nightmare" haku picks me up as he sits down on the sofa and puts me on his lap, making me wrap my arms around him for a cuddle as I wrapped my tail around his leg "you could've told me love" he said sounding worried "I didnt want to disturb you. You were peacefully asleep" i said "just because I'm asleep it doesnt stop you waking me up. If something is worrying you just wake me up. Never feel scared I'm not gonna get mad" haku sighs as he puts his hand on my cheek, stroking it with his thumb gently as a little squeak came out of my mouth "what's going on darling. tell me what's wrong" he said softly as he kisses my forehead and puts his forehead against mine "I'm getting nightmares about my ex. My inner dragon senses that hes looking for me. I dont know where he is and I dont care" I took a deep breath calming myself down as I buried my head in the crook of hakus neck.

Taking in his scent making me calm as I let my dragon instincts kick In "he doesnt know that we're at zenibas. he only knows where the bathhouse is" haku said as he growled slightly "zeniba" I felt haku turning his head as he is looking at zeniba "hmm" I look at zeniba in the corner of my eye feeling a bit nervous "can you keep raven here please. No matter what happens. Dont come out of the house until you can smell me" haku said as he looks at me "what are you going to do?" I asked feeling confused "I'm going to look for that dragon and end him once and for all. My dragon senses that hes nearby. I dont want you getting hurt or even seeing me fighting him because I will get hurt but I will be coming straight back here. Dont worry, zeniba and no face will be here to look after you" I turned into my dragon form as I let my eyes dilate as they sparkled "please dont go" I growled calmly feeling worried "I know you dont want me to fight him since I already fought against him in the past and he attacked you as well. I dont want him to know where you are" I gently nudge my muzzle against his hands while I was growling "promise me you will be back" I said "I pinky promise" haku hugs me by wrapping his arms around the bottom part of my neck. Nuzzling his face against between my belly scales and fur as I gently put my chin on hakus shoulder so I was hugging him back "when are you going to go?" I said while my eyes were closed "once I had breakfast my love" he said.

Once we had breakfast. me, zeniba and no-face were outside the door of the cottage "I'll be back before tonight" haku turns into his dragon form as he walks over towards me. I was laying down in the grass as haku nudges his face against mine lovingly as we licked each others faces and bumped heads "see you soon beautiful" haku puts his nose against mine and then he turns around walking away. he stops and turns his head looking at me "see you soon handsome" I growled as haku growled in return as he takes off into the sky. I roared letting all of my emotions out as I heard hakus roar in the distance.

When we got back inside, I turned back into my semi dragon form going into the guest room, dragging my stuffed toy dragon into the living room "have some tea my child" zeniba puts a cup of warm tea on the table as I sat on the floor In front of the fire, cuddling into my stuffed toy dragon as I inhaled the scent of cherry blossoms and mint making my tail wag slightly as it smelt like haku "thank you" I said breaking the silence "I know your worried about haku" zeniba puts her hand on my shoulder "hes a strong young spirit" she said "I can tell. I just dont want him to get severely hurt because of what happened the last time" I said "actually. you were the one that got severely hurt" she said "my ex is a fire dragon. Haku is a river spirit that's got water power. It's like fire and Ice they dont mix" I said while taking a bite out of a small biscuit after I dunked it in my tea "I see" she said while cleaning her glasses "haku will be alright my dear" zeniba smiled as no face came up to me "ah ah" he said "oh thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot to give you something" zeniba stands up from her chair as she heads into the kitchen "me and no face decided to make you something" I looked at the two feeling confused "what is it?" I asked "since you loved doing baking I wanted to give you a cook book" zeniba gives me a cook book that had all the recipes inside "are you sure you want to give me this" I said "mhmm. It'll give you and haku something to do on your days off" she said "thank you" I stood up and hugged zeniba as she hugs me back "your welcome" she said.