beauty sleep/rules/wooden hut

Hakus pov
It was the next morning, there was a loud knock on my and ravens bedroom door "for god sake. Who is it?" I growled as we both got disturbed from our slumber "its Aiden" raven opened her eyes widely as I saw her pupils shrink a little as she let out a tired growl since shes in her dragon form and I was in my human form. Raven snuggles into me as I closed the curtains that was hanging from the curtain rails that was attached on 4 poles of the bed since it's very fancy and extremely expensive as Aiden opens the door slightly. Peeking his head through the door "what do you want?" I layed back down on the bed as Aiden sees two shadows on my and ravens bed as it's a silhouette of me and raven "just wanted to apologise" he said "you already did that before and you said you would leave us be remember?" I sighed "I know and this time I truly am" I thought for a few minutes "fine. I thought that punishment from yubaba would've taught you a lesson after that fight" I said as there was silence.

While I was waiting for an answer, aiden spoke "it did I'm now not going to bother" I heard anger in aidens voice "I want you to prove it" I open the bed curtain a little bit as I looked at Aiden in the corner of my eye whilst I sat up and got out of bed. Closing the bed curtain behind me, letting raven have some privacy "I'll be Back in a minute my love" I kissed the side of ravens head as she smiled and let out a relaxed growl "where are you going?" Raven asked while she sat her head up "I need to get Aiden to prove that he taught his lesson. I wont be long" I said as raven licked under my chin and jaw "I love you too my delicate angel" I cooed as Aiden scoffed "remember what yubaba said" I reminded as Aiden shutted up "where are we going?" Aiden questioned as he followed me to the ground floor.

"To the baths, I want you to prove to me that your able to get to work without slacking off" I said bluntly as I pulled the lever down going to the ground floor. When we got to the baths, a few workers gave Aiden dirty looks and whispered amongst themselves "master haku" the foreman came over towards me "yes" I smiled while I bowed "your usually with lady raven. Where is she? Is she alright?" The foreman questioned as a few other workers agreed "she's fine everyone. I'm just getting Aiden to prove to me that he taught his lesson after that incident" I said "and she's asleep" I said the last part as I sighed happily "you look a lot calmer today" the foreman pointed out "mhmm I'm just happy that I have a lady in my life" a few workers awed "anyway back to work. All of yous" all the workers went back to work as Aiden gets a bucket and a rag and fills the bucket with water.

Once the bucket was full, I followed aiden to the baths and kept my distance as I watched him work "hey haku" lin gives me fright from behind as Sen was beside her "oh hey you two" I said while watching Aiden "wheres your pretty little lady at?" Lin teased "sleeping" I said as I kept my working face on "what's going on?" Sen questioned "I'm getting aiden to prove to me that hes taught his lesson after that punishment" I explained as I never took my eyes off of Aiden. Watching him like a hawk "hes doing well" said sen "for now but I'm staying here until hes finished cleaning that bath" I said as Aiden climbed out of the bath and walks over towards me "done" aiden sighed as he wipes the sweat from his forehead "not bad. Now I want you to continue but I'm putting lin in charge" aiden gave me a angry look "why?" Aiden huffed "because I have other things to attend to. I am your boss. No slacking off. Got it" aiden nodded as I walked away and headed back up to the top floor.

When I got to the top floor and stood outside my and ravens bedroom door, i opened it and went inside. I turned into my dragon form as I peeked between the bed curtains and saw raven still asleep. Sprawled all over on my side with a big smile on her face. I lowered my head down slightly as I sniffed her and licked the side of her muzzle making her yawn and stretch as she opens her eyes "hey my beautiful angel" I spoke through ravens mind as she slowly sits up and licks under my neck as I turned back into my human form "how did it go?" Raven asked "it went well. I put lin in charge to keep an eye on him" I explained as our stomachs growled "shall we get food?" I smiled as raven climbs on my back and we head to the canteen.

There was a slight que and we got greeted by a few workers "ah there you are lady raven" the foreman bowed "good afternoon" raven Bows her head slightly in return "master haku told me you were sleeping" the foreman said "yes I feel more alert now" raven smiled as I picked up some food and walked outside to the cherry blossom tree. When we got there, I sat down and raven climbs off my back and lays down next to me. Putting her head on my lap "i missed you while I was dealing with Aiden" I said as i brushed the palm of my hand across the side of ravens muzzle as she sits her head up and leans against my stomach as she purrs "I missed you too haku" she said while smiling "anyway let's dig in" raven turns into her semi dragon form while I opened a bento box and gave raven some sushi. She ate it and swallowed it instantly "chew your food darling not eat it whole love" I said giving her a panic look "but I'm hungry" raven sighed as she wags her tail "I know. I don't want you to get an upset stomach or choke" I said while taking a bite out of a steamed bun.

I break it in half and gave one half to raven as she eats her half and I started eating the other half. While we were eating lunch, I look up at the sky watching the clouds go by "fancy flying after lunch?" I suggested "sounds lovely" raven smiled as I put her on my lap and she leans back so shes lying against my chest. Her tail just lays there still as the fluffy end of her tail catches my eye "look. Pom pom" I joked "it's not shaped like a pom pom" raven grabs her tail and she smooths it out with her hands as it a shaped like a leaf "its just like mine" I pointed out "yeah I'm the same species of dragon as you but we just have a different coloured mane" she said.

Once we had our lunch, I turn into my dragon form and I lower my head down a bit so I can see raven and also she can get on my back "I cant believe how handsome you are" the pupils in ravens eyes went wide as her eyes sparkled "and I cant believe how beautiful you are my love" I growled happily as raven gets on my back "ready when you are haku" raven Pats the side of my neck as a sign for me to get up and take off into the sky. While we were in the sky, I flew above the water as my paws were just touching the water "where are we heading?" Raven questioned "to my river. I need a break away from the hassle" I replied telepathically "me too" she said "I knew you were going to say that" I let out a purr as raven lays her head in between my horns "do you have your own place. I mean like a small house or a chalet. since we visit your river sometimes?" Raven pointed out "yes I do, I clearly forgot about that. You'll like it" I smiled as the sun slowly start to go down transforming into the moon "full moon" raven pointed out as there was a gentle glow in the distance "moonlight" I said "and my horns" raven said as I look up at her slightly as she was resting above my head and I saw her horns glow "pretty little nightlight" I purred "I feel like a glow stick. I used to get teased for having them when I was younger" raven sighed "they're jealous because you have something that they dont have" I said "true and look at me I'm a young beautiful dragon girl" raven smiled "mhmm. spirits that are females are more attractive than human females but some human females are attractive. but your the only female that attracts me" I heard a cute girly squeak coming from raven as i felt her tail curl around the back of my neck "and your the only male that attracts me. Yeah male spirits are handsome and attractive but your different to the other males you just catch my eye" I felt a happy tear run down my cheek "awww you just made my heart burst" I snuffled as raven wraps her arms around my neck as she leans right over my head and kisses my muzzle "happy tears" she said as I let out a happy growl.

A few hours of flying later, we finally arrived at my chalet "were here darling" I let out a gentle purr as raven wakes up a little bit since she fell asleep on my back "mmm" she yawned as I turned into my human form and I carried raven inside as she slowly began to doze off as her head was resting against my chest. I went in my bedroom and closed the door with my magic and I slowly sat down on the bed. Luckily it was a double bed so I carefully lay myself down and I managed to get raven comfortable as she shuffled about slightly in my arms and she snuggled into me. Letting out a sigh as she was feeling relaxed "get some sleep beautiful. We have a busy day tomorrow" I whispered in her ear as she smiled in her sleep while I lay there feeling tired myself so I closed my eyes as I fell asleep.