loyal dragon spirits stick together

Just a bit of a heads up this song is dedicated to chihiro since shes been  returned to the spirit world. shes been wanting to be back with haku as she remembered the promise that he said to her years ago. but since she got back to the spirit world. Haku keeps on telling her that hes moved on since hes got older in the years and found the true love of his life, which is the dragon spirit he rescued from the forest in the start. but chihiro has been not taking it in what hakus been telling her, so shes been constantly Interrupting his relationship with his true love due to being jealous due to hakus true love being beautiful, elegant and Is the same species of dragon that he is. Chihiro is trying to tear him and his dragon spirit girlfriend apart but haku isnt giving up. Hes strong, loyal and most importantly hes protective over his true love. Will chihiro ever get the hint or wont she? Read and find out :).

Hakus pov
It was the next day, I woke up with raven drooling all over me in her dragon form "mhhhhmm" I groaned slightly while I rubbed my eyes "I'm covered in dragon slobber" I sighed as I looked down slightly, Seeing raven sleeping peacefully on my lap with drool coming out of her mouth "hmm" I chuckled slightly at the scene as I grabbed a towel that was beside me and i wiped the drool off of my arms, hands and ravens mouth. I carefully lift ravens whiskers and slowly wiped the slobber off clean "there you go. You'll feel more comfortable now" i thought while throwing the towel across the room, landing in the laundry basket.

I layed myself back down on the bed, chilling while I waited for raven to wake up until there was a gentle knock on the door "come in" I whispered as lin and sen came walking in and closing the slidey door behind them "morning ha-" I stopped sen by putting my hand up slightly "remember to call me master haku from now on since you are working" I said "yes master haku" sen bowed "anyway you need to be quiet because raven is asleep. I woke up with a load of her drool all over me" I said smiling at raven whilst i gently run my hand over her dragon head and all the way down her back to her tail causing her to shuffle slightly on my lap as she sprawls all over me, growling happily wrapping her paws over my arm "such a little sweetheart" lin said as raven yawned and she opens her eyes "morning beautiful" I said while picking raven up as she looks at me still half asleep "morning" raven yawns again as the bottom half of her dragon body dangles freely as I peppered kisses all over her "haku" raven whines as she buries her head under my chin.

"Shes gone shy" said sen "nah shes just half asleep. she not long woken up" lin explains "oh" sen replied "shall we head downstairs to get breakfast" raven opened her eyes fully as soon as she heard the word breakfast "somebody's now fully awake" I giggled while I carried raven in my arms as she lays back against my chest with her paws gripping onto my hand as she relaxes "your happy and content" said sen "that's because I'm comfortable" said raven as she looks up at me and licks my chin lovingly "your such a cutie" I cooed while I gently brushed my fingers against the side of ravens dragon muzzle as raven closes her eyes smiling and growling "aww somebody's loving the affection" said lin as she ruffles my hair "please dont do that. Its really annoying. I want to look smart" I growled slightly feeling annoyed as I used my magic to put my hair back to normal like before "alright see yas. Lizard" my eyes narrowed as I heard lin calling me lizard "dont you ever call me that again I swear" I said as I walk down the stairs with raven in my arms.

When we reached to the dining hall, all the workers are in a line waiting to be served to get their breakfast "good morning master haku" I bow "morning" I reply as the chef gives me a paper parcel that had onigiri inside, two cups of tea, two bowlfuls of porridge and two steamed buns "enjoy you two" I bow and smiled at the chef "thank you" me and raven reply at the same time as I walk towards one of the tables as lin spots me and raven "ugh please dont call me lizard. Please don't call me lizard" I groaned in thought "I'll make sure she wont do that" raven smiled at me "feel free to bite her nose" I chuckled as raven turns herself around so her front was facing my chest as she climbs up onto my shoulder then onto my back, turning herself around and lays her head on my shoulder with her front paws digging into my shoulder lightly "hey...... haku" I felt relieved as lin didnt call me lizard like what she always does "why are you calling me lizard most of the time?" I questioned "because your scaley, you have a slim body and you have skinny legs and claws" lin smirks at me "just because I turn into a pretty white Japanese river dragon, doesn't mean you can call me a lizard" I give lin a disapproval look as sen looks at me and raven then back at lin "well what about raven. Shes a Japanese dragon spirit. Shes Just like you" sen pointed out "I know but dont you ever call me or raven a lizard because it angers me" I put two of my fingers on the bridge of my nose feeling fed up as raven turns into her semi dragon form and sits next to me, taking a bite out of a onigiri and hands me a dumpling "thank you darling" I said whilst I took a bite enjoying the taste of the red bean paste thats inside.