unexpected news

Hakus pov
a few months flew by since me and raven explained to sen about the talk. Its mid morning I woke up with raven sleeping on the middle of the bed since I was snuggled into her in my dragon form as our bodies were coiled around each other since shes in her dragon form as well "good morning gorgeous" i growled calmly as I nuzzled against her muzzle. Raven opened one eye and looked at me since I was looking at her, she let's out a cat like dragon noise from her throat and sits her head up slightly.

"Good morning handsome" she smiled while licking under my jaw lovingly, causing me to purr so I licked the side of her face in return making her purr "what time is it?" Raven questioned "it's only 9:30 love" I spoke telepathically "mmmhh I can't be bothered" raven groaned as she sprawls all over me "how come?" I tilted my head to the side slightly as I asked "I'm feeling a bit sore and iffy" raven sighs "is it your monthlies?" I questioned "I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm on the start of it but I should've had it a few weeks ago. I mean it's understandable that I'm on the contraceptive spell we've been using" raven started to get worried "well you've been sleeping, eating and going to the toilet quite a lot recently" I said as I'm now feeling concerned "your right. you don't think i might be?" Raven looks at me feeling worried "im not sure. I can smell something different that I never smelt before" i said while sniffing raven.

She started to giggle slightly since shes ticklish "hmm can you roll on your back for me I just want to check something" raven nodded as she lays down sideways with her paws stretched out and rolls on her back "why do you want me to get on my back?" She said "because I've noticed that your belly has a slight bump. Have a look" I growled curiously as raven sits her head up and looks at her underbelly. Her eyes went wide as she looks up at me and back at her belly and looks at me again "does that mean?" Raven gasped as I smiled "I think so" I smiled proudly as we both butted heads, purring away as we're officially becoming parents.

"What are we gonna say to everyone?" Raven said "at the moment we'll wait until the time is right" I said through the bond "alright" raven sighed happily as she rubs the side of her face under my chin as I nuzzled into raven, licking her forehead "do you know how far you are?" I asked "sadly no but I'm guessing a month I suppose" she said as she growls quietly with her ears moving right back "are you alright my love?" I said feeling concerned "yeah just a few jolts but I'm alright" she said.

While we were chilling, raven turns into her semi dragon form and she lays herself back against one of the cushions as I laid beside her. Resting my head on her lap "you can have a feel if you like" my ears perked up as I gently put my nose against her small round belly, taking in the new scent she had until I felt something move which caused me to jolt a bit "that baby is active" I growled calmly while licking my nose "probably might be like you" raven giggled as I gently laid my head on top of her belly purring "looks like you'll be the one keeping the eggs warm" raven smirked "you'll be doing that as well love" I smiled "obviously. Anyway who is going to know first about us?" She said as I turned into my human form "I think I know the spirit that'll won't tell anyone" I said as raven turns into her dragon form "who?" She said whilst one ear was up and the other ear was down "you'll see. Come on".

I get up and I pick raven up, gently wrapped one of my arms around her so I'm not putting pressure on her bump "I'm not hurting you am I?" I questioned feeling concerned "nope your good" she said whilst licking under my chin and putting her paws on my arm. I got my free hand and gently placed it on ravens belly so none of the workers will know about our babies. While I was walking down the stairs with raven in my arms, we saw lin walking over towards us "hey you two" she said "hi lin" I said as we acted like theres nothing "how are yous doing?" Lin asked as sen saw us "we're good just heading down to see kamaji for a catch up" raven said "nice we've already been there to give him and the sootballs their lunch" she said "is it lunch break already?" Raven said "probably but we'll be in the canteen" lin and sen walks past us as we continued to head down to the boiler room.