troublemaker

Ravens pov
It was extremely early, I woken up with a very very loud noise which caused me to bolt right underneath the blanket "hey darling your alright sweetheart" haku sat up slowly so he won't squish me since I was snuggling into him as I hear him opening the door aggressively. I poked my head underneath as I got off the bed with the blanket dragging over my body "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WAKING US UP AT THIS HOUR" I heard hakus voice echo next door as I heard arguing between my ex and haku "I just wanted to wake you up because I felt like it" i started to get angry "haku. he used to wake me up like this all the time when i was with him. Hes so disrespectful" I spoke through hakus mind as I heard zeniba shouting in the living room "what's with all the ruckus?" She said as I opened the door with a loud thud as it hits the wall and everyone had their eyes on me "this little prick decided to wake me and haku up. Causing me to get a fright and I bolted under the blanket, snuggling into haku" I got in aidens face as I saw him smirking thinking its amusing "it's not funny Aiden. How would you feel if we did that to you" I snarled as I started to become aggressive "trust me you wouldn't want to disturb our sleep as we can get very grumpy" haku explained as he picks me up and I cuddled into him.

"I'm sorry" Aiden apologised "you better" haku growled as he walked away from Aiden and haku sat on the sofa with me on his lap "anyway. Since we're up and awake I'll make some tea" zeniba smiled at me and haku as she starts to make some tea and breakfast. Once the tea was done and breakfast was served, we all began to eat. While I was eating, aiden was being annoying by trying to play with my tail and haku is stopping him "dont touch" haku said bluntly while shoving aidens hand away "why not?" Aiden said "because I'm not in the mood for you to constantly annoy her plus shes delicate and dainty" haku strokes the back of my head since I was in my dragon form "plus I'm beautiful" I smiled at haku as I slapped Aiden across the face with my tail.

After we had breakfast it was time for us to go back to the bathhouse "have a safe journey" zeniba smiled and waved as haku was on my back and I took off into the sky.

Hakus pov
While we were in the air, aiden was constantly trying to have a conversation with me and raven "you two seem quiet today?" Aiden breaks the silence "we're just tired and annoyed" me and raven said at the same time "I understand and I'm sorry" Aiden sighed as I slipped out a yawn "I wanna go back to bed" I leaned forward as I lay my head down to the side so my cheek was rubbing against ravens mane "I know and so do I. When we get back we can take a nap" she said "sounds great" I smiled while I wrapped my arms around ravens neck so I wont fall off "if he gets too much just use your magic to shut him up" i spoke to raven telepathically so Aiden wouldn't hear my and ravens conversation "no problem" raven replies "what are you two up to?" Aiden questioned "nothing" I sighed as I moved my head to the other side so I was leaning my other cheek on top of ravens mane "how much further are we away from the bathhouse?" Aiden asked "your talking about 2 hours" raven said "wait without stopping" he said "yes" I huffed.

Ever since we left zenibas house, ravens ex was so annoying that raven had to use her magic to shut him up "thank you" I sighed in relief as I patted the side of ravens neck, brushing my fingers over her fur "your welcome he was starting to really get on my nerves" she said "yeah me too my love" I said. At first we thought me and raven would get peace but we were wrong "if I cant talk by using my mouth I'll just use my mind"  aiden spoke through my and ravens mind. We both tried our best to ignore him until i snapped "WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR IRRITATING QUESTIONS FOR ONCE. WE WANT AT LEAST A GOOD 5 MINUTES PEACEFUL FLIGHT. GOD YOU DO MY AND RAVENS HEADDING" I snarled as ravens ears went flat slightly "will you please shut your big mouth" raven said calmly as she gracefully flew past him and Aiden follows behind quietly.