sen backs off, dragons run wild

Hakus pov
BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. It was early morning, me and raven got disturbingly awake from sens knocking and banging on the door "mmffgggnnnnn. Darling make her stop" I growled as I heard ravens footsteps going towards the door "what do you want. cant you see its wayyyyy too early in the bloody morning" I heard raven growl as my back was facing the door and i was facing the window laying down still "I-I'm sorry mistress i w-wont d-do it again" sen stuttered "now get lost human leave us be" i heard raven shutting the slidey door and felt her sitting on the bed laying down next to me, putting her tail over my waist as shes in her semi dragon form "what a rude awakening" she said "mhmm she done that before in the past and it really annoys me" I took a deep breath in and took a deep breath out trying to ease my anger "come on let's go out for a fly to ease your anger" raven rubs my back as I turned on my front causing a few joints in my shoulders to crack "good idea. Can you massage my back please. it's a little bit sore" I lift my head up slightly looking at raven while smiling as she smiles at me in return "no problem hun" she said while she sits up and she gently sits on top of my lower back massaging my spine, shoulders and neck.

After 5 minutes of peaceful silence, raven slowly gets off of my back but I stopped her by holding her hands and I turned myself around so I was laying on my back "I want cuddles" I said sleepily "come on then" she said as she slowly lays on top of my chest snuggling into me as I wrap my arms around her and she wraps her arms around me "Is that better" she said "yeah" I said as I felt raven wrapping her tail around my leg. her white dragon fur on her tail tickling my leg, causing me to scratch my skin "sorry your fur Is tickling my leg" I chuckled as raven turns into her dragon form and she nudges her dragon head against my hands "what's up" I sat myself up on the bed as raven moves and sits in front of me "I'm just in a bit of a bad mood because we got disturbed. If I snap, I'm sorry" raven speaks through my mind "that's perfectly fine darling. to be honest I'm the same" I said as I yawned and stretched my arms as I got out of bed "let's get some food then head out. We can have breakfast outside since its quite warm" I explained "alright" raven smiled and growled as she climbs off the bed and walks beside me "ya ain't walking. Just sit back and relax" raven picks me up with her tail placing me on her back.

"Comfy" raven speaks to me through my mind "yeah let's go" raven walks out of the room, heading towards the open window as she flies out with me on her back and then flew back inside the bathhouse landing on the wooden floor "that was fun. Let's do that again" I said with a big smile on my face as raven growls slightly "in a bit we can. But first I'm hungry" raven said while she licks her lips as the smell of food that came from the kitchen causes both of our stomachs to growl "me too" I replied as raven heads into the canteen, lining up with the other workers as they saw us "good morning master and mistress" the workers bow "morning everyone" I replied as raven roars happily "she says good morning to you too" I said whilst I stroked ravens fur on her neck and patting the side of her neck.

When we got our food, I held a small wooden box where our breakfast is. I kept the wooden lid on so our food wont go cold "where to?" raven questioned in my mind "just near the cherry blossom tree over there" I pointed as raven walks towards the cherry blossom tree. As we got in the shade, raven crouched down so I can get off "thank you" I put the food down and put my hands under ravens muzzle as she gently puts her forehead against mine purring lovingly with her eyes closed as I peppered kisses all over her muzzle.

I sat myself down lifting the bamboo lid from the wooden box, revealing a strong smell of our food "careful darling it's a bit hot" I warned as raven sticks her nose in the bamboo circular box, smelling the steamed buns "but I'm hungry" raven looks at me feeling a bit disappointed as she growls at me sadly "here have some onigiri to tide your hunger" I opened the paper of the parcel that had 4 onigiris inside.