the spider spirit

Ravens pov
Its been a few hours since we left the bathhouse to head to the forest to find the spider spirit and to make camp for the night. I woke up in the air on hakus back "hey sleepy head" sen smiled while I rubbed my eyes and sitting up "how long have we been in the air for?" I questioned whilst I took a big yawn and a stretch then I leaned forward in the same position where I fell asleep. Snuggling into hakus fur as he let's out a purring growl "a few hours sweetheart. How did you sleep?" Haku telepathically speaks through my mind "mmm good a bit better" I said feeling half asleep still "I didn't want to wake you since you looked so peaceful" haku looks at me in the corner of his eyes "how did you manage to get me on your back without waking me up?" I said feeling confused "I gently picked you up by the back of your bathhouse tunic with my teeth and i slowly put you on my back. I used my muzzle to shuffle you around so you'll be comfortable by putting your arms over my neck so they would dangle" haku purred as I went shy "haha your lady hass gone sshy haku" I looked at benji in the corner of my eye as I stuck my tongue out at him and he copies in return as his forked tongue flicks "looks like he's trying to impress you" sen pointed out "oh please he always does this in front of any male worker telling them shes mine ya ain't having her" I said while running my hand over hakus ears.

Letting out a happy growl as he raises his head right up "ooooo itchy boy" I cooed while I scratched under hakus chin causing him to drool and go wide eyed "now that's what you call a happy dragon" benji said "yep" I said while I leaned over so I can kiss hakus muzzle and he licks my face in return causing me to giggle "I can smell fish in your breath" I said as I heard a laughing growl coming from haku and two giggles behind me "oh yeah" I smirked as I turned into my dragon form and flown next to haku. Giving him dragon kisses by licking the side of his face and giving him a little nuzzle under his chin as he nuzzles into me in return while letting out a loud purr "awww cuuuuuuttteeee" benji squealed as I licked sen and benjis cheek causing them to moan in annoyance "that's what you get for laughing at me after being slobbered by a dragon. Since i am one myself, I'm used to it" i grinned as me and haku continued flying.

A few hours passed, me and haku landed in the forest "it looks so creepy" sen went wide eyed while she gets off hakus back as we looked around "oh please theres nothing wrong with. just a maze, full. of. trees" my face went smiley to a shock "great. How are we going to get through this" sen complained as I turned back into my semi dragon form "we'll just walk. Slowly" I said as we walked through the maze of trees. While we were walking through the forest, haku stops me for a second "what's wrong hun?" I questioned as haku moves his eyes so hes looking at his back and then at me as he growled whilst moving his head back and forth "ohhhh you want me to get on your back" I finally got what haku was after as he smiled whilst nodded his head.

I get on hakus back and I made sure I was comfortable by leaning forward and resting my head inbetween his horns "am I really that comfy?" Haku smirked as I wrapped my tail around his neck "your always comfy at least I dont get a numb backside" I saw a smile coming from haku in the corner of my eyes "want me to bite it" haku teased by opening and closing his jaws with his teeth showing "what no haku I dont go biting yours. Your such a Cheeky dragon" haku let out a growling chuckle as he teases me until we both heard a scream and a thud "are you two alright?" I said as sen and benji tripped over a tree root "we're good" sen puts her hand up as her face was covered in mud "oh look your camouflaged" benji smirked "oh ha ha" sen sarcastically said as I thrown a bottle of water at her and a rag "use this to clean the mud off" sen catches the rag and the bottle of water and she started cleaning the mud off her face "just dont go wondering off otherwise you will get lost".

sen and benji were behind me and I got off hakus back as haku stayed in his dragon form but he was in a teasing mood by sniffing my tail "haku" I giggled as he puts his head on top of mine and then he puts his muzzle on my shoulder and pulls me towards him, causing me to fall back slightly as he was hugging me so I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him in return "GROUP HUG" I felt sen and benji hugging me as I was being squished "hey we got two males on the outside and two females on the inside" I pointed out "well us males protect our females. I protect you and benji protects Sen" haku speaks through our minds as we let each other go but haku refused to budge "I'm not finished yet" I heard a pouty growl as he sticks his bottom lip out.