scratches, shock collar, glowing horns

Ravens pov
It was the next day I woke up with haku snuggling into me from behind "good morning" haku yawns and sits up while rubbing his eyes "morning" I said as lin comes in the room "morning you two" lin greets while she puts the tray of food beside me and haku "hey lin" we both greeted as lin hugs us tightly that tight we heard bones crunching "ah my back" I gritted my teeth "oops sorry" lin apologises "its alright do it to haku instead" I pointed at haku as he looks at me with a mouthful of his breakfast stuffing his cheeks "mmmmhhhhfff whaaat I'm eating my breakfast I'm hungry" he said while chewing and swallowing his food "dont choke" lin says as I spat my coffee everywhere "you made me spill my coffee" I said as haku comes running checking up on me "are you alright" he said while rubbing my back "yeah just swallowed my drink down the wrong way" I said.

While i was drinking and haku was eating, haku got curious on what I was drinking "what is that I never seen it before" I look at my mug of coffee and looking at haku "it's called coffee" I said "why is it black" he asks "I've always had it like that I'm not a big fan of tea" haku gasps as he pretends to faint "oh my goodness I'm offended" he playfully says "I know your messing about" I said as I saw haku in the corner of my eye watching me taking another sip "you never had it before" I broke the silence "nope" haku comes crawling over towards me in his dragon form, I felt his fur brushing against my neck tickling me causing me to almost spilling my coffee "haku stop I'm very ticklish" I started to giggle and put my mug down and layed flat on my stomach with my hands on my chin "your really in a playful mood as always" I smiled while moving my legs back and forth as haku comes walking towards me "I have something that you dont know about" I said "what is it" haku tilts his head slightly "I'm not just an ordinary river dragon spirit I'm actually a gothic type of dragon since you know I have lime green horns and a purple mane but I also have a fluffy black and lime green tail" I explained as haku was speechless "your not one of those evil type of spirits are you?" haku gets concerned "theres no way I'm one of those evil spirits. I've always been judged a lot from my colours but its just for what I look like" I explained as I felt nervous "hey to me your a beautiful young dragon spirit. i dont care what colour mane and horns you have I'm always here and will never leave you" haku nuzzles his head against my cheek while licking my face "ugh dragon slobber" i giggled as he keeps on licking my face "alright I can smell your breakfast from your breath" I said as haku stops and boops my forehead so I turned into my dragon form revealing my lime green horns, purple mane and my lime green tail with black highlights "pretty" said haku as I blushed slightly and booped him on the nose with mine while walking past him and flying out of the window "come on then if your coming" I said as haku roars loudly making the bathhouse shake and zooming out of the window I roared loudly as well chasing after haku so I caught up with him.

While we were flying haku looks at me and I look at him and I flew around him like a spiral "alright show off" he said as he flew above me I looked up slightly seeing his silhouette from the sun he puts his front paws on my shoulders and back paws on my back legs and turns into his human form "I just wanted to chill for a little bit" he says while mesmerising my vibrant coloured horns, mane and tail "oh wait until you see when it comes in the evening we have a mission to do" I said "when" haku asks "tonight. yubaba told me that she wants us to get something from the forest but i dont know what" i explained "as long as it's not dangerous" haku gets concerned "i hope not either that's what I told her" I said "I swear to god if it is I'm so going to knock her out" he said "theres no way she will go anywhere near you" I said as I felt haku gripping his hands on my fur "you seem stressed I can tell by you gripping onto me" I said "sorry sweetheart I'm just nervous" he said while ruffling my fur "its alright I'm here" I said.

As I was minding my own business i saw at the corner of my eye that haku was up to something "darling what are you doing" I asked "oh nothing just turning your fluffy mane into a badass Mohawk" haku looks at me as I smiled "go ahead nothing wrong having a badass dragon by your side" I said "sweet" haku gets started on my main and works all the way down to my tail "wait until we land so you can do my tail" I said as I found a spot and landed. Haku gets off my back and starts to fluff up my tail "pampering up raven are you haku" haku got a fright and turns around to see lin giving us a smirk "yes he did a Mohawk" I turned my head away from lin to show her hakus work "that's so badass" she said "yep plus let me tell you a secret that haku doesn't know about" I whisper in lin's ear so haku doesn't hear me "that's awesome he will definitely love that" she said as haku was finished fluffing up my tail "ta da" i Iooked at my tail and I couldn't stop crying "omg it's so beautiful" lin says as haku hugs me and I wrapped my neck around his waist hugging him "how did you manage to do that" I said as I couldnt stop looking at the skull design haku painted "skill" he said while getting back on my back "I'm off back to work" said lin "have fun" lin waves as I took off and flew around lin and flew up into the sky.