long time reptile friend

Hakus pov
Ever since me and raven kicked ravens ex from the bathhouse, everything has been back to normal "hey raven, haku" lin smiled at me and raven as she came walking over with sen "hey lin" me and raven said at the same time "how have yous been since yubaba banned a-" i butted in "please dont say his name. It angers me" I said politely while raven holds my hand. Intertwining her fingers into mine "alright orange then. if you two prefer it that way instead" lin smiled "we've been a lot better. Less stressed, more relaxed and we noticed that the workers have been less stressed as well" I explained "so have I and sen. Right sen" she said while gently nudging sens side "yes" sen replied "that's good then" I said as lin and sen went to work while me and raven walked ahead.

"Same old routine. Walking around, doing patrols, monitoring the new workers, signing contracts, counting money" raven went through the different things that me and raven do for work "I know it gets boring sometimes my love. But hey, we're not doing it on our own which passes the time away" I stepped in front of raven as I looked down at her since shes slightly shorter as me. putting both of the palms of my hands against hers and she looks up at me and smiles "that is true haku. I find it funny how your taller than me. I mean look at me, I'm nothing but a short ass" raven sighs "theres nothing wrong being short. It just makes you even cuter" raven let's go of my hands and wraps her arms around me, nuzzling her face into my chest "and theres nothing wrong being tall. Like look at you, your handsome and beautiful" I kissed ravens forehead and put my forehead against hers as I hug her back and then I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and puts her head on my shoulder and snuggles in the crook of my neck.

Inhaling my scent as I felt her dragon tail moves left to right as my dragon instincts tells me shes happy "ain't you a happy dragon" I cooed as I walked through the hallway with raven in my arms. I went into the elevator to head to the top floor, reached at the very top, I walked out of the elevator and headed towards my and ravens room. When we got inside our room, I looked at raven in the eyes. Her eyes sparkled as she looked innocent but she had a cheeky side that is hiding somewhere inside of her. She turns into her dragon form, putting her paws on my cheeks as she pushes and pulls my cheeks in and out making me pull a funny face.

She constantly giggled at the amusement as I put my finger on her nose, making her go cross eyed which made me laugh as the tip of her tongue was on her nose. Licking it then her lips as her whiskers move whenever she brushed her tongue underneath her top lip and then licks my face "dragon slobber" I smiled as I threw raven in the air and then catching her in my arms "let's see how high I can throw you up in the air on the ground floor in front of everyone" I suggested as raven nodded and growled in agreement.

Me and raven went to the ground floor and I stood in the middle where the baths were and the foremans workplace was behind me. I held raven in my arms and started throwing her up in the air.

I hear a few workers gasping and watching as I heard some of them talking amongst themselves "what is he doing?" "I hope he wont drop her" "I can't watch" i catch raven in my arms as i heard lin shouting "OH MY GOD HAKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING" lin panics as she ran over towards me "playing catch" i said while throwing raven up in the air again and she flies around the bathhouse above all of our heads and then free falls and lands on my back "are you crazy? Yubaba will go absolutely mad" lins eye begins to twitch as sen gives us a confuse look "what happened?" Sen looks at me then at lin "ugh haku was throwing raven in the air, causing all of us to watch and panic as we all thought he would drop her" I gave lin a toothy grin "I told you I wouldn't drop her. See, no injuries" I slowly span in a circle as I proved that I didn't drop raven as there was no injuries "your such a pain. Haku" lin face palms herself "I know. He already is, he's been like this since I arrived on day one" raven smiled as lin grabs me by my white bathhouse uniform "are you nuts. Your the master of the bathhouse though you can't be doing that crazy crap in working hours" lin sighs "me and raven are not in working hours lin we're on our break you tit" I explained while putting both of my hands on lins shoulders and shook her back and forth like a rag doll "OW that hurts you stupid dragon" lin whines while she puts her hand on her forehead as sen helps lin to walk straight "whelp don't call me nuts then" I replied as raven rested her head on my shoulder.