great granny/ oodles of noodles

Ravens pov
It's been a few weeks since our hatchlings came out of their eggs and they're now 5 weeks old "how are my little hatchlings doing?" Haku asked through my mind since hes in his dragon form "they're doing good. Their personalities are coming out" I smiled as our son shenron runs around in the nest, causing mischief by nibbling one of his sisters ears "shenron nushi, leave your sister alone, shes trying to sleep" I said while picking him up in my hands since I was in my semi dragon form "little troublemaker" haku growled as he smiled "yep" I said while haku licks shenrons face "cheeky" I booped my and hakus sons nose with my finger. Getting a big beady blue eyed cute look from him as he smiled and squeaked.

Hakus pov
While raven was dealing with shenron, aqua woke up and she looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes "hey my beautiful girl" I cooed as aqua smiled at me and rolls on her back. I turn into my human form and I picked her up "look it's your mummy" I heard a giggle next to me as raven looks at me "what?" I said "look up" I looked up as I had shenron and syrax on my head as their tails brushed against my forehead so raven grabs them off of my hair and I looked at her "oodles of noodles" she said as shenron and syrax started pawing each other and nibbling each others ears "looks like syrax is the more curious one as shenron is the playful cheeky one" I chuckled "I agree and I think aqua is more the well behaved quiet one" I said while running my hand over her head as she snuggles into me "definitely a daddys girl" raven said as aqua looks at raven and smiled at her until she started climbing out of my arms and went towards raven "mummy and daddy's girl" raven smirked as she peppered kisses all over our hatchlings faces.

A few hours later, raven was laying down in her dragon form feeding our babies "are you alright?" I asked while I turned into my dragon form "yeah just a bit hungry" she said "good thing I just got back from hunting and I bought this" I walked into the nest and put down a decent sized fish next to raven "its big" she said "i know i just wanted to make sure it's big enough to feed for us both and also for you to produce enough milk" i explained as raven smiled "looks like it as well" she said as I laid down next to raven and I started breaking the fish in half so we can share it. Once I managed to break the fish in half, I pushed one half of the fish towards raven and she started eating it "thanks darling" she said as she swallows a bit and then licks under my jaw "your welcome love" I purred as I licked ravens face in return as she started to purr "I was thinking" raven smiled "hmm what Is it beautiful?" I growled curiously as my ears flicked "do you think it'll be alright for us to go back to the bathhouse and introduce the workers to our little miracles?" Raven felt unsure "I think it'll be alright but I think we should go to zenibas first for a few days since it's a long journey for us to travel from here all the way back to the bathhouse" I replied "yeah your right. But at least zeniba will get the first visit though" raven purred as she rubs the side of her head against my neck lovingly as I purred and nuzzled into raven in return "true. I don't think our hatchlings know how to fly yet since they've got a lot of learning to do with transforming and their powers. but I'm sure we will teach them when they're older" I said through ravens mind as she agrees "we'll just take our time, theres no rush" she said.

It was early morning, me and raven got ourselves prepared to head to zenibas "who will be doing the flying?" Raven questioned "since your still healing after laying eggs and building your strength up I think I'll be doing the flying" I said as raven turns into her semi dragon form and wraps the sling around her "alright" raven said as she picks up our hatchlings and puts them in the sling "please take it easy I'm a bit sore" raven sighed as she manages to get on my back "dont worry I will" I reassured her as I felt raven wrapping her tail around my back and pats the side of my neck and runs her hand over my ears "all set" she said as I slowly went under the water and came out of the cave, swam up to the surface and then straight out of the river into the sky.