fire dragon vs demon dragon

Ravens pov
It's been a few days since me and haku arrived at his river or should I say our river. It was late morning Haku and I slept all morning until early afternoon in our dragon forms "good morning my love" haku growled as he licks my forehead and started nuzzling me "morning handsome" I yawned and stretched whilst I rubbed the side of my face under hakus neck as he purred "you alright?" Haku questioned telepathically "yeah. I'm chilled" I sighed as I laid my head down on the soft sandy floor "I can tell that you look more relaxed" I saw haku smiling in the corner of my eye as I felt him sit up and move slightly and then he gently laid on top of me.

Haku tucks his paws against mine as he snuggles on top of me "cuddles?" I sat my head up and turned my head to the side so I can look at haku "yeah" haku sighed as i felt him playfully nibbling my ears "stop. that tickles" i giggled as haku licks my ears. I started teasing him to get my own back by flicking my ears and slowly moving my tail "what are you doing?" I heard some mischief in hakus voice "nothing" I smirked as haku lowers his head and I started playfully biting his ears. Haku let's out a playful growl and I quickly rolled onto my back, giving him a playful growl in return as we nibbled each others paws, ears, tails and necks. We both looked at each other eye to eye and we both put our noses together and gently bumped heads.

Purring happily we just laid there in pure silence. Haku puts his nose against my back paws, sniffing me and licking my paws. I tried to hold in a growling giggle including trying not to accidentally kick haku in the face "I thought your reflexes always kick in by now?" Haku says confused "I'm just trying to hold it in" I squeaked "ooo trying not to giggle hmm" haku teases "dont you dare" my eyes went wide as haku gave me a evil smirk "come here you" haku growled as I tried to get away from him by scurrying around the nest but haku caught up with me by gently grabbing me by the scruff with his teeth and he puts his body weight on top of me, licking all over me firmly "DRAGON BATH" haku said cheerfully as he growled happily while licking my face all the way down to my tail "I can bathe myself haku" I huffed "i know but I don't want you looking scruffy" haku purred "Its fluffy not scruffy" I giggled "im only teasing beautiful. your fur gets all over the place when you first wake up. Sooo I just wanted to make you more pretty" he said "i dont need to I already am pretty and beautiful and same goes to you as your fur gets a bit ruffled" I said "cute" haku smiled "yeah right" I sighed "I'm being serious" haku rubs the side of his face against mine as I managed to get myself up and i affectionately rub my body underneath hakus belly and chest and he growled and I purred in return.

Once haku was finished licking me, I slowly got up and moved "darling" haku spoke in my mind "hmm" I turned my head to see haku sniffing at something "what's wrong?" I walked over towards haku as I saw a patch of blood "are you on?" Haku growled feeling concerned "I think so. I'm feeling a bit sore but I'm alright" I reassured haku as he relaxed instantly "I'm sorry that I left some blood there" I apologised "don't worry darling its okay" haku puts his nose against mine. We both closed our eyes and growled calmly "will that be getting cleaned up?" I asked as haku turns into his human form "I'll just cover it with the sand" he said while getting some sand and made sure the small puddle of blood was completely gone "what do you wanna do?" Haku asked "I don't know. Probably go for a fly" I suggested "I agree. But, are you feeling alright to fly?" he said feeling worried "yeah I'll be fine no cramp will harm me" I smiled "alright" haku shrugs his shoulders and he gets onto my back.

Hakus pov
Raven dives under the water from the caves and swam up towards the surface and flew straight out of the river "it's quite warm today" I pointed out while i ruffled behind ravens ears "I can tell. I can feel the hot sun shining through my fur" she smiled as I leaned foward and put my head down just behind ravens horns "I think its summer" I said "if it's really hot and sunny then yes its summer. But if it's quite cooler but hot, its spring" raven explains "what do you think which season we're in" I say "well at the moment it's not cool enough to be spring but honestly I'm sure its summer" raven said as she squinted her eyes from the sunlight and sneezed "bless you darling" I said while gently playing with her whiskers "thank you" she said while licking her nose.