men will be men/hakus rival

Ravens pov
Its been a few weeks since hakus long lost friend has arrived and they've been constantly teasing me every single day "guys will you please stop with the teasing, it's getting annoying. Please" I whined as I gave them a serious look. I was in my dragon form giving haku and benji a annoyed expression "alright we're sorry hun" haku picks me up as I turned my head away with my eyes closed, trying not to be easy "ssssssorrry" benjis snakes instincts kicks in as so has his lisp "is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Haku questioned as he kissed the side of my face, trying to make me smile "yeah. Flying, lunch and Cuddles" I said as I licked his face letting haku know he won "go on haku you don't want to anger your lady even more" benji explained as me and haku looked at benji as he had a grin on his face "don't you dare start again" haku warned as he playfully slapped benji on the back of the head and started playing with his hair "hey stop that" benji laughed as I rubbed the side of my face against hakus cheek "someones wanting to join in" Benji joked "your such a pain sometimes" haku said as benji sticks his tongue out "thanks. I'm heading back to work I'll leave you two be" benji bows as he walks to the other direction.

Hakus pov
Ever since my long lost friend benji has returned, we've been constantly teasing my girlfriend non stop but she's officially had enough "I'm sorry for teasing you darling" I apologised as I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggles her head under my chin wanting a cuddle "its fine, you were only messing around since it's been years seeing your old best friend" raven explained "I'm glad that your not angry with me" I sighed as ravens stomach growled "can we get food?" Raven sits her head up and looks at me "sure" I smiled as we left our room.

Me and raven went downstairs to the canteen to get lunch, we had to wait for our turn as there was a line. when it was our turn to get food, raven picked up some sushi, steamed buns, fruit and 2 bottles of water "hey haku they've got fish" raven pointed out as I picked up some fish "hey dragons" me and raven looked to our left as we saw lin and sen walking towards us "oh hey lin, sen" raven smiled as benji came walking up behind, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me back and forth which nearly made me drop my and ravens lunch "you sneaky little rattler" I got a fright as I turned into my dragon form and raven turns into her semi dragon form and clings onto me.

My dragon senses that raven isn't happy at all "guys can you give it a rest please" raven leans right over me so she can look at me in the eyes as I stared into her blue eyes. They had anger with a slight upsetness into them as she wanted peace. I noticed her lip trembling a little bit "I know you two are having fun but just please. PLEASE not at the moment" raven sighed as she squeaked while she leaned back and rests her head inbetween my horns "I'm very sssorry mistressss I get carried away sometimess" benji apologised as he bows "I accept your apology benji. I understand that your younger than haku and your still a teenager and getting over the pranks and stuff and I know it's hard as haku does the same to me. Don't you master haku" raven smirked as I let out a growl as she scratches behind my ears. Causing me to purr "at least I'm not the only one. I'm only 17 years old" benji sighed "don't worry you'll get taught by the older workers to become mature" raven pointed out "thank you" benji smiled as he walks off.

Once me and raven gotten lunch, we headed outside and rested near the cherry blossom tree "I'm sorry for that outburst" raven sighed while I layed down so I was semi curled around raven in a crescent moon shape "it's fine. You just got a bit overwhelmed that's all" I let out a comforting growl and I started licking ravens cheek "I understand that hes a young teenager and still learning" raven said "yeah he can get a little too much for some other spirits, like he said he's 17 and I'm 21" I spoke through ravens mind "and I'm only 20. turning 21 soon" I look at raven as I cocked my head to the side "when?" I asked "in a few months" she said while looking back at me as I put my nose against hers "sounds like your gonna be turning into a young adult" I smiled "mhmm" raven nodded as she takes a bite out of a steamed bun whilst I munched on some sushi.