𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓

"YOUR FOR YOU PAGE FUCKING SUCKS" i smile back at him, and stretch out my arms

"YOUR FOR YOU PAGE FUCKING SUCKS" i smile back at him, and stretch out my arms. before standing up to go cook something in the kitchen. scanning through my cabinets i see that i am almost out of food. fuck. after scribbling a little note on my fridge, i grab out some cup o' noodles from the back and pour some water in them before setting them in the microwave.

schlatt plops down on the island chair and i gesture over to the microwave slowly turning our soup around. he smiles and then cocks an eyebrow.

"just soup? wow, you're a terrible host," schlatt says to me. i flip him off and grab the soup out of the microwave. while setting his down, i splash water on my hand. an immediate burning sensation reaches me as i realize what happened.

"fuck shit fuck cunt-" i let out a string of curse words as i look at the red skin around my hand. i feel someone grab me and lead me to the bathroom, searching around before finding my toothpaste. he gets a dollop out before slowly applying it to my burn. i look up and see schlatt staring at my hand, a concerned look knit on his brows and eyes.

"you've got to let it stay or it's going to scar," his voice is laced with concern, matching his face. i nod, feeling the 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 rising up to my face and ears as i can feel him pressing against me making sure my hand is okay. i smile up to schlatt and walk up to the first aid kit in my cabinet. i grab some neosporin and lightly wrap it in bandage.

"there," i smile at him, "why do you care so much? we've only just met" i smirk at him as he blushes lightly.

"it'd be rude of me to laugh. plus, you gotta be nice to strangers your staying with. you could murder me in my sleep." he smirks and shrugs back, i reciprocate with a groan. i thought i was breaking through. you know what. i'm getting him to leave first even if i have to get all lovey dovey on his ass.

"schlatt," i pout out my lip, and wince in 'pain', "it still hurts. i don't think the toothpaste neosporin combo is working," i mumble quietly, as if i'm defeated. his concern comes back and he checks out the burn, which is now red and pussing.

"okay, now we're going to quick care," he says as he grabs his keys from the counter and fishes for a specific one. once he grabs his car keys he grabs my non burnt hand and pulls me out to his car.

the ride is quiet, only filled with some songs off of the radio. i try to tell him that it's not the bad but he basically tells me we're going anyone.

"dude i'm fine," i'm trying to reassure him here.

"no, you're not," he tells me as he pulls into the
quick-care.

"no, you're not," he tells me as he pulls into thequick-care