clementine

i have no inspo to write, but here's an actually canon chapter written as if it was a 2015 x reader book.
i got the inspiration to write this because nobody writes new books about the character i want to read about :)

Y.N.'S POV!
wilbur feels rubs. my back and runs his fingers through my (h/c) hair. it wass up in a messy bun because it was the fastest way this morning. my black hair was long and touched my back.
(A/N, you're hair is black!!1)
i was o nly 5'2 and so short and kawaii.
(A/N! SO CUTEEEE!!!!!)

(AN DIS IS U'RE OUTFIT BCUZ I HATE CRINGGE CULTCHER AND LUVVV AMERICAN!!!)wilbur smilled over to me

AMERICAN!!!)
wilbur smilled over to me. "how are you feeling y/n?" wilbur waz sooo nice. i really liked him more than i liked jschlatt.
(AN!!! WHO SHULD SHE CHOOSE?!?! WIKBUR IS SO NICE BUT SCHLAT AND HER R MEAN T TO B!!1!)
"i'm feeling. good wilbur!" i said back because i was happy. i smoothed down my black emo shorts and fix ed my messi bun.  "good to hear y/n. wilber was so nice and i reallly liked him!! the elevator started to move again.
(ONG!! POV SWITCH LOL)
WIKBUR'S POV!
y/n 's outfit was sooo hot i really liked it. y/n flips off the camera in the corner becAuse she is so edgy. "y/n stop it i hit her lightly on the arm. she keeps flipping off the camera and when the guys get here to take us off she flips them off too "y/n you need to stop schlatt says when we see him but y/n betrays me and does stop and falls into schlatts arms
(A/N OMG THAT BITCH!)
quackity does the lice song and we all laugh. y/n stares at him with dreamy eyes as me and schlatt make eye contact together and we both read each others minds 'omg this girl' we both think laffing at each other "let's go broad schlatt says i don't like how mean he is to clementine because she is so nice and doesn't deserve it.
—————
the non 2015 version.

wilbur finally finishes my back massage, and runs his fingers through my black hair. he had taken it out of the ponytail i threw it in, because we were in such a hurry this morning. i really needed to keep my hair up, since it's started growing. i normally kept it short, but the length it was at right now made me happy.

"how you feeling clementine," wilbur's voice cuts me out of my trance. i had been caught fucking with some random string.

"huh? oh! uh, i'm good, why the hell would you ask now?" the elevator creeks and i jump further into wilburs lap. he laughs, and i hit him lightly. the elevator starts to move down, slowly. i didn't notice at first, but the view from outside.

"holy shit," wilbur clutches me tightly, and then smirks, "what am i doing? i'm not you," he begins to laugh his ass off. i flip him off and watch as the door opens. we're still in between floors. the man who helps us up, reaches his arm down and picks me up, wilbur helping a bit by pushing my ass. i kick my legs to tell him to stop but he was really the one who got me up. wilbur just climbs over the wall with only a small bit of resistance from the guy who grabs his waist, having him let out a yelp.

"clementine! hey!" schlatt says, patting my head lightly. i hear a small noise behind me, and i can guess it's from wilbur by the way schlatt stops. someone comes up, humming. blythe runs up and almost pushes my over, and we both stumble.

"jesus christ blythe what the fuck," their southpark shirt and random pair of shorts that must've been just pulled from their suitcase showed they had not been ready for getting out yet.

"oh my god clem it's been so long," blythe's voice was throaty, which made it even MORE obvious they had just woken up.

"you smell, go away," i smile to them and they slump away, and then give me our secret sign. i give it back.

quackity, the person blythe had come with, was now humming a random fandom song.

everyone starts laughing and i stand awkwardly. i never watched the dreamsmp, even though i talked to like 5 people on it. since charlotte and blythe joined.

"alex shut the fuck up," blythe says as they punch him jokingly in the arm.

"if you've felt personally victimized by blythe raise your hand," quackity says, as we both raise our hands, laughing. i see schlatt and wilbur make eye contact, as we crowd into quackity and blythes room. no coffee for clementine.