𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄

i think i spelt orgasms wrong also this is the smut chapter without smut!!

"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐖, 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆," i look to my left and see bartender guy

"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐖, 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆," i look to my left and see bartender guy. oh yeah, last night. i mean i'm down with it, i consented then, i consent now, no regrets. i'm just gonna, yknow. i pull my head under his arm and snuggle into him. he lets out a little groan and i snuggle harder. he wraps his hand around me.

"good morning," i whisper quietly into his chest. he rubs my back and pulls me close, "we're you okay with last night?"

"yeah, don't worry," i realize my body wasn't covered at all, except for miss keisha by my panties, but it's fine.

"okay good," i snuggle into him and lay face up, boobs flying to the wind. they were pretty small but it's okay, boobies are boobies.

"hey clementine," schlatt walks in the door and i forget everything, "oh fuck- what the hell?"

"hey schlatt- oh," schlatt looks at me in shock, his eyes darting down to my boobs quickly, and then back up to my face, and then to brian.

"man what the fuck? why would you sleep with her while she was blackout drunk? you know she couldn't consent," schlagg is pissed off now. he grabs brian and kicks him out in just his boxers.

"schlatt what the fuck man?" i mimick him from earlier.

"clem, he took advantage of you," he hugs me and i just roll my eyes.

"ugh. okay," i'll just agree with him. sure it was kind of true, but i consented later, so it was okay, right? i hold myself in schlatts hug.

"hey clem," i can barely hear it.

"yeah?" i say quietly.

"i love you," i cant hear this one.

"huh?" i ask. it was 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞. i couldn't hear him.

"don't do that again broad," he brings me down and we lay down, my boobs out to the wind, but my head on his chest and his arm around mine.

sorry this ones short, i'm way outta my comfort zone