𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄

"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎," i sit in my seat as schlatt grabs my hand from outside

"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎," i sit in my seat as schlatt grabs my hand from outside. the shitty rain slush combination is slowly drizzling on him, as it's not cold enough to snow yet, but it's not too warm to be solid rain. he stares down at me.

"clementine adair! you need to go," i jump a little at the use of my full name, "i'm sitting here in the fucking drizzle right now," he gestures up with his open hand.

"okay fine," i say reluctantly as i get out of the car and rush to the quickcare. as i'm running i go down, falling directly on my finger. schlatt grabs me and continues to run. when we get in we put our masks on and schlatt checks me for bruises.

"are you okay? you took a nasty fall back there," he laughs lightly as i wipe a tear from my eye, "wait are you actually hurt?" i can see his concern.

"i'm fine," i say as my name is called. schlatt comes with me, saying that it's just to make sure i'm safe. i forget my pain from my finger and giggle about that. we head back and while the nurse takes my height and weight i turn a little red.

"why are you here today?" i hand him my burned and hurting hand and he immediately
jumps, "JESUS! we need to get you to the x-ray immediately!" his surprise surprises me as i quickly stand up.

i'm rushed back to the x-ray room where schlatt takes a photo of me sitting there and i have to angrily gesture with my left hand not to post it. he just smiles and does something on his phone. by the time the x-ray is done the lady comes back to check my burn.

"you're lucky your boyfriend brought you in, or that burn would get infected," the new nurse says as she tends to the wound, disinfecting it and putting some gauze and then rapping it. i smile at her and because when she's done she looks at me sadly.

"we're going to have to set it back," she smiles sympathetically, "i can bring your boy-toy in,"
after saying this she pushes her hip out and winks. i just nod, feeling the pressure behind me eyes.

"dumbass," schlatt says as he sits down next to me, offering my dominant hand his. i set my left hand down and squeeze lightly as the nurse comes in. the tears forming in my eyes only gets worse as she touched my hand, pop oing to count down from three.

3... the number of times schlatt taps
my back as he holds me. the amount of squeezes i give his hand.

2.. the amount i blink before the tears finally come back. the FUCK OW SHIT.

"OW!" i yell out in pain as the nurse holds my hand still. schlatt 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐬 me lightly as i sit with tears falling down my face. schlatt snaps a photo, and then pulls me closer to him as the nurse puts a cast on my hand. he lightly squeezes me tightly and then helps me out, before giving them his insurance card.

"dude- you don't have to pay," i go to slap him but stop myself seeing it was my wrapped hand. but he just leads me out into the car.

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 63° 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

ANYWAYS :) SINCE DEJA VU IS ENDING SOON U SHOULD READ THIS :)