𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓. i mean of course it wasn't true. i'd just met her a day ago. there was no way i loved her. it was truly for comforting reasons yeah? yeah. thank the pope that broad can't hear for shit or id be in hot water.

"schlatt," i heard her whisper breathily, but she was asleep, must be dreaming. i don't dare move or attempt to wake her. i feel like she'll kill me. oh fuck, i left my phone on the counter. might as well reflect what happened. i kicked that guy out of the house, then i comforted clementine until she fell asleep.

god she's hot when she sleeps. I MEAN UGLY, she's ugly when she sleeps. and she moves, a lot, and HOLY SHIT i forgot she was naked. i'm just going to, uh, go to bed. yknow, excuse the apollo 11 to just waking up.

"schlatt, wake up," i head a girl quietly whisper in my ear, "wake up dumbass," i shake my head and try to drift back asleep. i feel some shifting and sudden pressure on my hip bones.
"schlatt wake the fuck up," i finally open my eyes to her poking me in the chest. she's straddling my waist, STILL FUCKING TOPLESS, and poking me. god i hate this girl.

"fuck off," i groan and throw her off of me before walking to the bathroom to uh, launch the rocket.

-you guys, why did i decide about space euphemisms-

of course i could hear him. i mean he wasn't quiet. but it's pretty taboo to talk about, so i'll just quietly sit in the kitchen and make some breakfast. what do we have, what do we have. oh rad! we've got blueberry waffles. it's the only kind i like. but fuck, we're out of syrup. going to eat them dry.

'clem' i hear him from inside to bathroom. ugh. gross. i reach into my fridge and dig around for the orange juice. superior. i grab some glasses from my cabinets. they were just a plain light blue, but they'd work. i pop the waffles in the toaster and then pour some juice.

schlatt finally leaves the bathroom after i put the orange juice away. he sits at the table and wipes his hands on his pants and coughs a little, clearing his throat.

"so where were you last night mister," i adjust my shirt and pull it down so it covers my shorts.

"i saw the bartender bringing you home so i just slept in my apartment," he shrugs and sips the orange juice before gagging, "fuck! i just brushed my teeth asshole,"

"is that all you did," i mumble under my breath.

"THAT is all i did, thank you very much," he grumbles. i didn't think he could hear me. i must just be deaf. i laugh a little and put the freshly popped waffles on a plate.

"should we check twitter?" i look over to him quizzically.

"i mean, we have to at some point," he makes a good point. i see him grab his phone from the counter so i head into my room. the memories of last night and this morning are imprinted on the bed, and the sheets are all rumpled. i sigh quietly before grabbing my phone off the bed.

"hey- hey schlatt," i grab his shoulder lightly and he turns around. i show him my phone where a tweet stands at full attention.

-🐦-

brian
brithebarguy
i was hooking up with @clmtnejuice when @jschlatt came in and kicked me out. i've got a photo of them together.
*one image attached*
⌨︎︎7,843  ♲︎92  ♡︎9,862
  |
user1
user1
i fucking knew it
     |
   user2
   user2
   it still could be fake

  |
user3
user3
does nobody else think this is creepy as fuck???

clem
@clmtnejuice
y'all this my private life which you guys have no reason to be in.
⌨︎︎3,890  ♲︎87  ♡︎7,435

schlatt
@jschlatt
what brian did was uncalled for.
⌨︎︎19.8k  ♲︎8.2k  ♡︎24.5k

anne
annexplainsthings
(1/?) jschlatt and clementine have been confirmed as with eachother, through a photo by one of clementines hookups, brian. this is first we've heard of him

anne
annexplainsthings
(2/?) so we aren't sure if it's credible, but we can see schlatt's hair and some of his mutton chops, and we can see clementines bedroom and setup.

anne
annexplainsthings
(3/3) everything right now is still speculation with a bit of proof, so do not harass anyone in this story!

-🐦-

"shouldn't have trusted brian," i huff under my breath as i rest my chin on schlatts shoulder. he just nods and then eats his waffle. i fall
off his shoulder and roll around dramatically.
"i hate brian," i groan, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 throwing my hand over my head. he just hums a little mhm. i cant break this man. i get myself up and go to make the bed.

schlatts so warm. when we were laying in bed i could almost feel it radiating off of him. he did end up taking only a few of the fifty blankets i have, but he was still warm. i actually think i ended up in the crook of his neck. i've gotta make the bed. might as well charge my phone. i strip the bed and put them on the ground as i put my phone on the charger. i need to wash these sheets.

𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

ALSO LOTS OF euphemisms