𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂

hello sammie. i know you have my notifications on. turn in the chapter. you lost the bet >:(
yeah i have a ghost writer what about it?

𝐇𝐔𝐇? 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇? waking up in bed with schlatt again was a nice, but confused feeling

𝐇𝐔𝐇? 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇? waking up in bed with schlatt again was a nice, but confused feeling. after two days, schlatt and i have slept in the same bed twice. wait- these aren't my sheets? let me just. i sniff the sheets and then sit up in bed. did he bring his sheets? radical. i roll over in bed and see schlatt sleeping peacefully.

how do i feel about schlatt. i obviously don't like like him. it's strictly 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐜. nothing else. sure i get butterflies when he talks. but that's just my anxiety. i've only known him for about 3 days for gods sakes. my dreams have been filled with him, and us dating, and us— but that's just because we've been near eachother right? there's no way he likes me. right??

last time i liked anyone it didn't turn out well y'know. i just can't. it's strictly 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐜. i have no feelings for jebidiah or whatever his name is schlatt. that's right. i'm only doing this shit because i broke his window and i was born into a gambling family. yeah. no other motives.

when i first saw him my thoughts weren't, "wow this man is fine as fuck," it was, "oh shit, this guy is scary,". yeah. no romantic feelings. i'm going back to bed. this is too much for me.

i wrap my arms around schlatt and nuzzle into his back. his t-shirt was cotton and warm. he lightly exhales and i hear his heart start to beat up as i let my arms wander trying to find a place to rest them. i graze over his shorts and find his pocket. comfy.

did she just stick her fucking hand down my pants? i'm just trying to sleep here and now it's the second time she's made me need to launch the eagle. i groan lightly and wait for her to go back to bed, because this is painful and i know i'm sure as hell not going to be able to. let's just reflect.

this girl. i've known three-ish days. has cuffed me. schlatt. you know what they call me? the uncuffable. this short ass girl, with a shitty attitude, possible addiction to sex, and a broken hand has cuffed me. theres no way she feels the same though. she may flirt with me, but there's no way she likes me. i have to just ignore these feelings.

i grab her hand in my pocket and squeeze lightly. it's much smaller than mine, and her fingers feel like porcelain with how fucking cold they are. she squeezes lightly back and i turn around to her to see if she's awake. she opens her eyes and smiles at me, her face shimmers with happiness. i smile back. i must look like shit right now. god.

i pull her into a x-axis hug and wrap my arms around her. she pulls herself in, making herself even tinier than normal. she sits in the crook of my neck. she holds me tight and i hold her back. i can feel her light breath on my neck. she finally relaxes her whole body and i feel her drift off to sleep. i look over at my phone on the night stand.

picking it up i open twitter.

guys i'm joking i write all of my chapters myself :) sorry for the short shitty chapter, i made a different bet with my other friend and if we lost we have to wear out siblings clothes to school :)

sorry for the short shitty chapter, i made a different bet with my other friend and if we lost we have to wear out siblings clothes to school :)

• 5 fruits or veggies a day (1 salad)
• 4 hours of screentime a day
•1 hour of excercise a day
•3 water bottles a day

so i'm sorry if i don't update, but i swear i'm trying my best!! this chapter was short n shitty because i needed lore.
okay love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate space euphemisms