clementine

back from the dead.
don't forget to add me on snap and tiktok
👻 maggies628
🎵 _maqqie
playlist - rosé all daé
sexy drug ~ falling in reverse
two trucks ~ lemon demon
how to be a heartbreaker ~ marina and the diamonds
primadonna - marina and the diamonds
words, words, words ~ bo burnham
get that fetus, kill that fetus ~ jesse novak/sextina awkwafina
oh bo ~ bo burnham
venus fly trap ~ MARINA
material girl ~ madonna
before he cheats ~ carrie underwood
problematic ~ bo burnham
hermit the frog ~ marina and the diamonds
teen idle ~ marina and the diamonds
unpaid intern ~ bo burnham
-
"does anyone have a coffeee," i groan out loudly rolling my head back. we had been sitting in blythe and alex's room for a while. i sat on the couch between wilbur and schlatt. my hands awkwardly resting on both of their thighs. i stretch my legs out onto the coffee table, as i make eye contact with alex, telepathically pleading with him to get me coffee.

"creamer or no?" he asks, receiving my verbal and telepathic message.

"no creamer, please," i straighten my legs in a stretch, and throw my arms over my head. letting out a yawn, i decide to lean my head on wilbur, making schlatt jealous. i wink at blythe, as schlatt reaches his hand down and touches my ass lightly, wilbur wrapping an arm around me. blythe holds in their laugh, i can tell from the way their lips are pouting and their eyes are halfway closed. it looks like a weird cough, and that's why blythe sucks at hiding their laughter. schlatt squeezes my ass, causing me to bring my hand down and claw his hand lightly.

"oh what the fuck... c- couch," he lifts up his hand, sucking in air quickly, making a wincing sound. blythe finally let's their laugh go, causing alex to turn around from the kitchenette and seeing the scene. i see him turn red, and blythe laughs even harder.

"what are you laughing at blythe?" wilburs posh accent is obvious, as he lets me go, questioning blythe.

"nothing, that couch has nails, that stick out if you touch IT wrong," blythe is being fucking dumb, but wilbur is oblivious.

"oh, okay fair," he laughs as alex brings me my coffee. i get up to grab it. i take a huge swig, and then give alex a hug. this causes blythe to do their laughing/coughing/sneezing face. i give them the, tell me later whore, eyes. they stop their face, letting out a breath of relief, and nod. wilbur and schlatt stand confused at the scene in front of them.

"thanks alex," i smile as i go to sit in a different chair, than in between the boys. alex makes a little noise, before standing awkwardly, "shit, we're you sitting here? one sec," i stand up, pull my shorts down, and let him sit. when he sits, i sit criss cross apple sauce next to him. blythe just smiles more. they start talking, and i just sip my coffee.

"so, clem, what the hell did you do when the elevator got stuck. we heard you moaning?" schlatt asks, smirking at me. i turn a bit red.

"oh, that," i rub the back of my neck, "wilbur just rubbed out." blythe bursts out laughing, they need to shut the fuck up.

"i rubbed out a knot in her shoulder, blythe. don't get too ahead of yourself," wilbur laughs, and blythe keeps laughing.

i lift my hands up to alex's knee, and the side of the chair. i feel alex heat up from his bare knee, and blythe's face comes back. i eye them up and tell them to shut the fuck telepathically again.

wilbur and schlatt continue their nice little chat as blythe and i stare at eachother.

blythe gives me the, stop teasing him eyes, and i give them the, what??? eyes. they give me the, he obviously thinks you're cute, eyes, widening their eyes, and lightly jutting their head out. i give them the what??? eyes again, and they just roll their eyes, and gives me the obviously face.

i move my hand up a bit on quackity, and rest my had on his leg. this doesn't go unnoticed by schlatt, who tries to give me the, what the fuck clementine?! eyes, but he sucks at it.

i roll my eyes, take a sip of my coffee, and lightly pull up my shorts to expose an asscheek or two. i finish my coffee, and stand up to bring it to the kitchenette, to throw away the paper cup. my ass is almost half way out, and my thong is helping just a bit.

i promise i'm not a whore, they just look better with the shorts. i pinkie promise. but everyone notices my ass. and as i pass blythe. i give them the, it worked eyes, raising my eyebrows and smiling slightly. when i turn around, everyone except blythe and schlatt are blushing.

"what's up guys? what's with the faces?" i motion to them with an open hand.

"your ass is out," schlatt says nonchalantly, and i see wilbur slap his arm.

"oh! shit! why did anyone tell me, i would've let it out more!" i laugh, but i pull my shorts down, so only a small bit of my ass is out. i sit back down between schlatt and wilbur.

"seriously clem," schlatt rolls his eyes as i shake my hips to get comfy.

"what? you guys didn't give me any space, i would bother blythe, but they're comfortable, and alex got me coffee. i should be sitting on you, but you're pelvis is uncomfortable," oh shit. what the fuck did i just say. blythe does the laughing face again. and i tell them to hold it with my eyes.

they does, but wilbur looks awkward. i stand up hastily. walk to the sink, grab a glass of water, and spill it on my shirt.

"what the fuck?" wilbur asks, when i grab his arm.

"oops! i spilled water on myself. wil and i have to go to our room, right wil?" i force a large smile as i drag him out of the room, him shaking his head quickly.

"let's take the stairs," he starts to lead the way, and i follow, not realizing the door opened behind us. when we make it to the stairs, i wrap my hand around his sweater, by his chest, and pull him him. i'm lucky to be standing on the stairs or else i'd have to jump to kiss him, but now i can just stand on my tip-toes. i lean in to smooch him, and spot schlatt standing in the doorway.

IM NOT DEAD!!
shocker
i have softball and volleyball and basketball. woo.

if you ever see me in public say hi.

this is what i look like btw.

just ask me about window or smn and i'll say hi. i doubt we'll ever see eachother though D:

meow

meow
meow
let's all pretend i didn't misgender blythe like forty times this chapter. i wrote this @ 3am give me some benefit of the doubt i'm not a bigot