okay,

when wilbur finally meets me, i stand awkwardly outside his car waiting for him to unlock it. the rental car is a nice minivan, supposedly for when we bring other people. but for now, it's me and wilbur. alone. in a car. in a dark highway. alone. i clear my throat a little.

"i guess i've never seen you in person," my voice surprised me, but i keep going, "you're um.. pretty i guess," god clementine why are you so confident everywhere else except here.

"you guess?" wilbur laughs. god i forgot how hot bri'ish accents are.

"fine, you're really hot," i feel my leo come out again, but i tame it, forcing him into a small corner in my brain.

"gotcha," he smirks, i can barely make it out from the street lights, but i see the smirk.

"so, you excited to stay?" i make small talk, fiddling with my thumbs. he places his hand over mine.

"calm down clem," the nicknames sends shivers up my back schlatt never gave me, "we're on the way to the hotel. quackity is next door, and tommy, tubbo, and ranboo are on the left of us, if you are staying with me."

"don't worry, i stayed with schlatt for a week or two a few years ago, and i did fine, i'm sure i can stay with you," i smile and rub his hands. they were nice and warm. i'm pretty sure mine were too.

"oh," he laughs a little, before we pull into the hotel, "we're here, we should get out before jetlag hits me," he get out, opening my door, and giving a tired smile. i curtsy and grab my luggage from the back, and grab his, just for extra points. we head in, and he gives his reservation.

"room 418," the lady says, smiling at us both.

wilbur towers over me, but i end up supporting him as he stumbles, not drunk, but tired. i help him into the elevator as he hands me the keycard. i hug him as i try to carry him to the room.

when we swipe the room, it's very nice. and bright. and clean. and the bed. wait what? bed. singular? fucking hell. i have to sleep in the same bed as this very hot guy. fuck my life.

"shit clementine, only one bed. it's okay, i'll sleep on the couch," he stumbles over to the couch, but i guide him to the bed.

"it's fine wilbur, we can share. if you're okay with that?" i sit on the bed, as he flops.

"i'm all good with that, a hot girl? hell yes," he slurs. is he drunk? whatever. i stand up to shut off the lights, and he grabs my hips and pulls me down, "go to sleep clementine," he fakes a snore.

i giggle and try to get up, but he keeps me down.

"i need to turn off the lights wil," he lets me go at this statement, but as soon as i get back, he pulls me down again.

"go to sleep clem," he pulls me closer and i feel and hear him start to fall asleep, but his grip never falters. i groan lightly, and fall asleep in his arms.

-
new love interest is decided!
CLEMENTINE'S MARY SUE LOVE PENTAGON IS

LEVI & SCHLATT & WILBUR & QUACKITY
thanks sammie for the idea 😩