𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐄𝐒

𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏, 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏, 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. he's cleaned up his chops, and he's wearing a nice crewneck. i gesture him into my bathroom.

"your makeup looks good," he smiles and leans against the doorway. again. i hate him. he's going to break one of them with his 6 foot ass.

"thanks, i really appreciate it," i say as sweet as possible. a compliment always makes me feel better. dipping lightly into the sparkly blue i put it on my eyelid.

"is that the james charles palette?" schlatt asks as i wipe the fallout from under my eyes. i hum a response as i touch up some of darker shades on my eyes.

setting down the stained brush i move onto my foundation, which i squirt onto my hand from the bottle, then apply with a sponge.

"you don't even have bad skin, why are you putting that on?" i roll my eyes.

"to cover up some of my red spots," i say quietly as i blend it out. once it's all good i start to put on my contour.

"your face looks like a statue because of that," that's fucking it.

"can i just do something real quick?" i ask. he nods his head up and down lightly

"yeah sure, what do you need,"

"just come here real quick, yeah," i watch quietly as he walks over to me. he's standing directly above me when i step up on my 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐭𝗼𝐞𝐬 and grab his collar. i wrap my arms around it and pull him down. he looks at me concerned, when i finally lean in.

i need to accept it and just do it. no. i cant. but i have to.

"i've been waiting for this," i say with a large smile grazing my face. i reach my face up to him and smile as i lean in. i reach my hand over to the counter, lightly tapping his nose with the blue makeup brush. i let go of his collar and smirk at him. he turns bright red and stumbles back lightly.

"you've got something on your nose,"

"fuck off asshole,"

fuck you bobby.matthews209 you suck at trivia crack

btw i told tall two short chapters, and then juicy love or host that will take me like 2 days to write

also this is an added a/n if you ever hear me refer to something as an x axis or y axis it's because i don't know the difference between vertical and horizontal lel