no

god i fucking hate georgia.

schlatt holds my hand as we walk, passing several different rooms. the dingy sidewalk has a slight layer of dust, and a few rocks that i kick with my foot. i look up and we've arrived at 105. the door is dark and the numbers are large.

"we here?" i ask as schlatt looks up from the ground, "hellooooo?"

"oh shit, yeah, sorry clem," his affectionate 'nickname' has gotten my ears used to his voice. i craved for it to say my name one more time, just like when we were together. if i could go back and make him stay i would.

"okay opening the door.. now!"

the room stared back at us. nasty. ugly. nasty. they've had to have had nobody clean it in fucking forever.

(quick a/n: was that too wordy? "they've had to have had" is that normal?)

"eugh," i gag. i only smoke sometimes, and i'm used to the smell. but holy shit this was the worse i've ever fucking smelt. it was as if someone made you eat a cigarette, shit it out, and smoke it again.

"smokers room," schlatt says, pointing to the pack i've had all month poking out of my bag. i nudge it back in and laugh.

"fucking georgia," i grab his hand and lead him to the bed, dropping the luggage halfway there.

"we should probably rest up. the plane leaves at 4am tomorrow," schlatt says, grabbing his phone and setting his alarms for 3:00 am.

"it's only 11..." i fall onto my back, and roll behind him, "y'know... we could... maybe..." my hand trails around his body and onto his stomach.

"clementine. we already talked about this. not now. i need to figure things out," his voice is cold, but i can sense some hesitation hidden beneath the layers of  anger.

"fine," i pull my hand back, hiding my embarrassment and shame with the mask of anger. i walk over to my suitcase and grab the blanket i packed, throwing it over myself and laying on the bed. schlatt stands up as i start to close my eyes, going to sleep on the couch, but i beckon him back.

"please.. i'm sorry. just come back. don't sleep on that couch. look! i have blanket to share," i lift up the blanket and reveal all the room i have. and my boobs.

i just want him to come back here and like me again. but he just scoffs and sits on the couch.

"cover yourself, clementine," his voice is now cold and i go back to bed, shrinking away under my blanket, but i don't go to sleep. i hid quietly under the cover, under the false claim i'm asleep. call me an international super spy.

"godammit clem," he grumbled under his breath, before getting up. he walks over to the bed, and lays down. i groan a little like i was asleep before rolling next to him. flopping my arm around him.

"clementine, i know you're not asleep," he says, and i give up my ruse.

"thanks for laying with me," i smile, and he gives a small one back. i'm slowly but surely cracking the ice between us.

"no problem clem," he says, turning to face me.

"i missed you. a lot," i admit, my voice small. he smiles lightly, a smirk forming.

"mhm," he hums lightly, but i can tell he did miss me.

"can i apologize," i say, scooting closer to him, "for what i'm about to do,"

"there's no need to apologi-" his eyes stare in shock as i kiss him. he kisses back, and it's about to get steamy.

just as his hands meet my back, my phone rings.

"shit shit shit-" i mutter, "hello? oh hey wilbur!"

"hey clementine. you're staying with my at the hotel right? if you're uncomfortable i'm sure niki, hannah, or puffy have extra room. maybe even dream if you can convince sapnap to bunk with you," he laughs a little. his voice is hot. i want to keep hearing it. i reach down and touch schlatts thigh in a 'one sec'.

"no it's fine, we can stay together. i'll be arriving in florida sometime i think," i chuckle, and he joins.

"haha same, i'm not there yet, but my flight leaves just about now, i have to let you go clementine, but talk to you later?" he asks, and i excuse him.

"bye wilbur, love ya!"

"clem. are you staying with wilbur," schlatt asks, as he turns to face the ceiling, our moment over.

"yes? and?" i smirk. he faces the other way and shrugs.

"nothing, just wondering. we should catch some z's" he says, closing his eyes again.

"alright, night," i said but he didn't want to give me the satisfaction of answering.

schlatts alarm beeps loudly on the other side of the bed, shaking me awake. i see schlatt is still asleep, so i climb over him to shut it off. he wakes up as i'm straddling him, searching for his phone.

"what the fuck clementine?" he sits straight up, launching my chest into his face i panic and push myself off, but feel something stiff poking my ass.

"what the fuck schlatt?" i roll off after turning the alarm off, slapping his crotch lightly.

"jesus clem, ow," he says groaning lightly. i laugh a little bit more.

"pussy," i say, grabbing my blanket and shoving it into my suitcase before requesting an uber.

"why the hell did you do that sicko?"

"i was turning off your loud ass alarm!!" i yell back, obviously pissed off.

"okay okay, fine, but don't do that again," he says going to walk into the bathroom.

"do you need help buddy?"

"fuck you clementine suck a dick,"

"haha you wish,"