hello?

off the au clementine is alive 👍
playlist "writing"
orphan tears - your favorite martian
mamas broken heart - miranda lamber
you & jennifer - bülow
undone - weezer
grow a pear - kesha
angel eyes and basketball - foot ox
yer killin' me - remo drive
sk8er boi - avril lavigne
i threw glass at my friends eye and now i'm on probation - destroy boys
don't threaten my with a good time - panic! at the disco
midnight love - girl in red
i wanna be your girlfriend - girl in red
the harvard variations - legally blonde
ireland - legally blonde
-
the death tube was fine. when i was early and alone then someone sat in front of me. and i could tell it was him the cap. i had my sweater pulled up over my head and the dumbass he is, he didn't realize it was me. then the guy sitting next to me said his daughter watched me on youtube, and had to awkwardly sign things and take a photo.

it was pretty funny watching her freak out, and i asked for their address to send her some new merch. he called her before we took off and she squealed. i said a few words before putting my headphones on, and leaving him to his book.

my newest video was coming along poorly. who knew it was so hard to edit a video where you couldn't hear anything the other was saying. maybe the, "MY BEST FRIEND NARRATES MY SIMS 4 GAME" wasn't the best decision, but by the time we're almost to the layover, i'm finished with it. thank god for the head start.

throwing my airpods in for a second time, put on a random playlist, and are immediatly greeted by... nothing? i had it downloaded? oh yeah, buddy holly by weezer is playing. i haven't been able to hear this song since i was fourteen. if i knew that i wouldn't be able to listen to the musical masterpiece weezer is, i would've saved myself for death.

skipping the song, some shitty indie band plays. oh yeah! blythe dragged me to one of their friends concerts. they fucking sucked, but i ended up hooking up with the guy, and at the end he insisted i added their songs to my playlist. reminiscing about the memories, i don't realizing we've started our descent.

i skip through some random songs before i stick on some old ke$ha songs. i look out the window, which i convinced the fans dad to let me have, i look down at the city below us. i wonder if anything i do really matters, as there's so many different people, and all my problems are minimal and small. but then i realize that's fucking stupid, i'm the main character here.

the plane finally stops, and i work the courage to talk to schlatt, but the fans dad is already working his way to him. i awkwardly stand there, take a deep breath, and work my way out. i open my twitter feed immediately being greeted by, i'm guessing, the daughter of the man i took a photo with.

-🐦-

#~LILA~#
@CLEMENTINESBABY
you guys??? clementine and my dad apparently met?? nobody gonna talk about this??
|
#~LILA~#
@CLEMENTINESBABY
WAIT!! CLEMENTINE AND SCHLATT ARE TOGETHER? MY DAD MET HIM. I TJOUGHT THEY BROKENUP??
        |
       lily
       @lily61772
       oh my god literally crying and shaking
        |
       clara
       @clara61772
        liky you sound not happy about this
        |
        liky
        @lily61772 shut up clara. my name isn't liky
|
¿STREAMMASK¿
@KILONOTFOUND404
HOLY SHIT MEETUP??? BUT CLEMENTINE STREAMS SIMS4 AND ONLY KNOWS SCHLATT
        |
        #~MARI~#
        @CHARLOTTESBABY
BUT CHARLOTTE KNOWS KARL AND  CHARLOTTE AND CLEM LIVE TOGTHER AHDJSKSHSKSJSKS IM LOSING MY SHIT

-🐦-

"fuck.." i mumble under my breathe dropping on the bench. i sigh and watch as a knitting lady sits next to schlatt. she scrolls through his phone. i stand up to walk to him, but my shortness is swept in a crowd of people trying to leave, and i'm left huddling like a child in a random part of the airport.

here are my options. live tweet it. look for instructions online. or text schlatt. live tweeting it would just reveal my location. looking it up would get me lost again. texting schlatt would get me back to where i need, and would get him to talk to me. but id have to text him.

-💬-
hey

hey?

i'm lost. find me slut

we don't talk for how long
and you call me a slut?

yup.
i was whisked away
by a group and now
i'm lost.
find me.

fine. any idea where
you are?

-💬-

i look around quizzically, and find nearest starbucks, and pop down on a seat, pretending to stare at the menu, but frantically text schlatt that i'm at a starbucks. i walk up to the counter and grab my wallet out of my pocket, and going to pay, but when i reach down, my wallet is missing. i just have left it with my suitcase. fuck.

i bring my phone closer to my face and shamefully send schlatt a text to bring my luggage. i drag myself back to the table and sit down, awkwardly playing chess on my phone, and answering random trivia crack games.

"hey clem,"

"hey schlatt"
-
OHMYGOD you guys.

i "worked" (more like stood around and fucked with my phone while running errands) with this really hot boy, and hardcore flirted in the way that i flirt (being rude 😡😡).
anyways
drawing of ghostbur? done on my math hw?

anywaysdrawing of ghostbur? done on my math hw?

love you
901 words
10:27