so,

exhaling the breath that has been caught in my lungs for so long as i read the message. it was an equally long response in less than the time it had taken me to draft my masterpiece. it starts as any dm.

'hi. i also agree. you honestly seem very chill on your love or host, and i've been watching your content for a while, so i feel like yeah, we'd be great. also you're only 5'2"? jesus, that's a big heigh difference. i'll ask dream if i can get a plus one to the meeting, and i'll deffo take you. here's my number, btw,'

levi smiles from above me and high fives my hand. it stings slightly, and the force hurts me wrist, but the fact wilbur responded is nice. i open my phone and type in the number, bored and writing a sentence then deleting it.

i finally text a simple,

'hey🤣 it's your most favorite fan ever, i love you wilby'

wilbur immediately texts back

'fuck off clementine'

'who's clementine'

'fuck off clementine

'you caught me'

levi leans down over my shoulder and points at something on the phone.

"he thinks you're cool," he says, motioning his hands around the screen. i just nod in agreement.

wilbur and i go back and forth for a while, before we finally start planning. he says the meetup is happening on march 7th, which is about a month away. it gives me time to plan things, and then pack.

i catch levi smiling and staring at me, but it's obviously just platonic. he's super sweet, and i love him so much, even though we've just met.

levi and i fist bump before i head out. the walk to charlotte's house is short and sweet, but on my way there i hear a slight meow on the other side of the road.

one of those fucking birds. i say looking over to other side.

sitting on the road is a perfect baby cat, with pristine white fur . it screams again, and i immediately jay walk over to the other side to grab it.

inspecting it, there's no collar on it, and it seems like it's just a baby. it cries loudly, and i look around for anyone missing a cat, before i decide to just bring it to charlotte's.

luci is a fairly nice cat, and i would completely believe charlotte would be fine with it, but i quickly rush into the house, yelling about the kitten i found while holding it gently in my hands.

the sobbing comes as a suprise, as it's not from me. checking the streaming room, i don't hear anything other than someone talking to a stream. not there. my room? no, my music wasn't playing. the kitchen? no, but the cookies are out.

finally i reach the spare room charlotte told me was incase her brother needed to stay.

again, short chapters
if you want something with updates?
check my diary <3
you'll learn about me