clementine

GO READ miss you - wilbur soot x oc
IF YOU WANT A BOOK ABIUT WILBUR IN MY WRITING STYLE (BAD)
-
truth or dare went on for a while. i didn't have to flash anyone, and neither did wilbur. his would be more of a crime than mine would. fuck double standards. 😭😢💔🖤😕☹️😞😔😪😿. men have it so much worse 💔💔🖤🖤. they're brocken 😭😪😕🤕.

after an hour, we just sat there. the coffee was out, we would soon have to resort to eating eachother. i told wilbur that i get to eat him because i am going to live longer anyway. he agreed.

"but why me?" his hands were running through my hair, brushing it lightly out of my face, his soft hands running up and down my thighs.

"you're taller," i look up to him, smiling. he touches my nose lightly as i collapse into him with a huff. the hotel was grand, and across from us stood a few familiar faces. first was blaire. they pointed and laughed hysterically at me, causing me to sit up straighter. second was quackity, awkwardly rubbing his neck.

a random girl with long blonde hair and techno stand next to eachother. even through the elevator i could tell she was much more bubbly than he was.

and finally, jschlatt stood there. he looked pissed. maybe even livid. i pretend i don't see him and snuggle into wilbur. he continues to run his hands down my thighs.

"havent shaved ever huh?" he laughs. i smile.

"fuck the patriarchy," i smirk, "if they want me to look like a hairless child then they can move on."

i do shave my pits, but he doesn't need to know that. also my miss kesha. but again, he doesn't need to know that.

"i agree," he laughs, he even looks good from the under angle, "it's nice and fuzzy."

"you see schlatt out there," i lean further into him, "i want to make him as pissed as possible." this makes wilbur laugh his ass off.

"you're not the one he'll be beating the shit out of," wilbur throws a slight fake punch, "he'll kill me, but it's worth it."

"okay whatever fine," i sign, "so whose that girl with techno? she's pretty."

"that's olive, she's technoblades best friend. and obviously that's blythe. um, karl brought this girl named deja," i hum in recognition of that name, from blythe.

"oh yeah, blythe dated deja's ex, it was a big thing. i think they chat sometimes though," i shift around until my head lies comfortably between his legs. he coughs lightly and puts his hands on my shoulder.

"oh, sheesh, that.. sucks."

"it really does,"

the silence hangs heavy in the air. but it's comfortable, like slipping a coats that you've been saving for a while in the beginning of winter.

"we should play spin the bottle tonight, if we ever get out," i smile, taking wilburs hand.

"hm?" i hold it to my mouth and bite it, "ouch what the fuck clementine."

"it's time we start to each other," i let go of his hand and hold it, giving it a soft kiss.

"fine i agree," he picks up my hand, lightly biting it, leaving a small tooth mark. he kisses it, his soft lips leaving me wanting more. i cant, i'm in an elevator.

"hot," i smile, turning my body to get more comfortable. my shorts leave me shuddering. wilbur notices.

"here," he takes off his jacket and covers my legs with it. the fuzzy jacket makes me move into him more, wrapping my arms, hugging him, and pulling him closer. he reaches under my shirt and unbuttons my bra bringing his hands down lower...

"keep going, yes," he continues, going a little bit harder, and hitting all of my spots perfectly. i moan again. this feels so fucking good. i can't believe he's this good.

"clementine oh my god, you're so tight," i moan louder, he continues to go harder, holding onto me tight as he pushes.

"oh my god right there!" it just feels so good i can't stop.

"clementine are you okay," he stops slowly, and i pant.

"keep. fucking. oh my god yes. going," i let out a loud moan. this feels fucking amazing.

"are you done," i pant lightly, rolling my shoulders. i nod up to him.

he's really fucking good at massages.
-
look @ this dilf

-look @ this dilf