𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒," i giggle over to him and he shakes his head furiously

"no i'm not," he fires back.

"so if i did this," i poke his stomach lightly, "you're not getting 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝗺?"

"not in the slightest, but it's annoying,"

"but if i did this," i roll myself over so i'm laying next to him.

"literally nothin'," he groans as i put my weight on him.

"how abooout, this," i kiss him lightly on the cheek. i feel his skin heat up from underneath me. he shakes his head.

"don't kiss me," he wipes the spot where i pecked his cheek with his hand, slightly hiding his face.

"did i finally get you to blush? are you finally realizing i'm fucking hot?"

"shut up asswad. i'm only blushing because you're on my stomach and you weigh a lot,"

"h-huh?" i fake confusion and sadness. i am very depressed about this.

"hey, hey. clem i didn't mean it," schlatt immediately switches to that tone he used when i burnt my hand. i smirk.

"gotcha," i kiss him on the other cheek and walk out of the room. checking the time on the microwave, i do my math in my head. if it was 9:13 right now, and love or host started at 4, and i needed to be ready by 3:45, that gives me basically 6 hours, but i'd need about an hour to clean, twenty minutes for makeup,  and then about an hour to prepare something nice and get schlagg ready.

i feel someone wrap their arms behind me and my instincts kick in the turn around, but their restraint holds me tight. turning me around, schlatt looks down on me turning my head up to meet his eyes. his finger rested under my chin holds me up and my eyes look into his. he leans down and kisses the top of my head.

"did i fluster you," he laughs as i step back into the kitchen, leaning onto the counter. add thirty minutes to calm down to my list.

"fuck you, asshole," he murmurs something quietly to himself before waving to me as he exits.

what the fuck. what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. why would he do that. why why why. i hate him so much, he fucking sucks. the snow starts falling down as i walk into the bathroom to do my makeup.

 the snow starts falling down as i walk into the bathroom to do my makeup

some short and sweet chapters before the love or host and some angst. btw expect one or two quickies bc school got cancelled due to snow uwu