call

"yknow what, fuck him," i head over to my laptop and look up something.

'contants on clwmentunejuice's loce or hoost'. quickly clicking the correct spelling, i open the first result, and see the vod. god i looked stupid. i was naive for being a pessimist. scanning down the line i see wilbur soot. i haven't heard his name in a while, but we talk sometimes on instagram. we aren't close.

i go onto instagram and walk right out the door, still holding my laptop in one arm, open, and my phone in the other. i see that levi is home so i knock once and click around while waiting for him to answer. charlotte's wifi reaches pretty far because she does 'woods streams' or something now. when levi finally emts the door i slip off my shoes and walk into the sitting room before he has a chance to speak.

"clementine? what's wrong?" he stares at my in confusion as i click around and type something furiously.

"johnathon fucking schlatt," i mumble under my breath.

"do you need the wifi password?" he asks as georgie runs by me. i pet him lightly, and nod my head, "it's levi&georgie99. and symbol, not the word."

i get to the wifi setting and click the one that makes the most sense 'riverahome'. entering the password, i finally get it after a few mistakes. levi sits down behind me and peeks over my shoulder.

"do you want something to eat? i know you're busy, and a well fed mind is a working mind," levi gets up, even after i politely decline. i hear him head into the kitchen and open the fridge.

i've finally drafted it, the thing that is going to make schlatt come crawling back to me. let me think about this. do i want him back? does he want me back? i know i want him back. why would i let him leave if not for plot purposes in the book that will be made about my life. eh, fuck it.

clicking send, i read what i've sent.

'hey wilbur, it's clementine. we've talked a few times and i really think that we could be good together. honestly, you make music, i cant sing. you can play a lot of instruments, i got kicked out of band. you play minecraft, i stopped streaming. you're friends with a child, i hate children. you're like 6'10" i'm about 5'2" on a good day. cute height difference. we're a match made in heaven. now listen, we need to hang out. i know i know, you live in britain or something, but look, there's a dreamsmp meetup i know you've been planning, what if we met there. i could show up, blythe and karl hit it off a while ago, i could be her plus 1 to karl's plus 1. because then we could meet in person. i promise this is clem and not some stalker fan'

to convince him it was truly me i send a photo of me holding a fork and today's newspaper. pretty convincing if i do say do myself. i hear the click click click of something turning on, but ignore it. i see wilbur has read my message and is responding.

i decide to exit out of instagram, and head over to see what levi is doing. holy shit the stove is on holy shit holy shit.

when i go over to see why hes cradling his hand, i see a burn. i think to what schlatt did with water and realize that doesnt fucking work. i run to the bathroom and grab a small bit of toothpaste and put it on my hand. this was a trick by @idontknowanametoputhere , it burns, which isn't pog, but it's nice. jogging down the stairs because i am out of shape, i apply the toothpaste all over the slight burn on his thumb. he can now commit a crime!

"fuck, ow," he curses. i've never heard him swear. he goes to bring his thumb to his mouth but i pull it down.

"let it stay, it helps," i look down at the scar on my hand from the burn. should've used toothpaste. he smiles and shows me the cinnamon roles he was trying to make. they're perfectly made, but he forgot oven mits, and went in thumb first.

"let them cool and don't make the same mistake i did," i giggle a little bit an then head back to couch, motioning with my chin for him to follow.

when i open instagram, i see i have a message waiting from wilby soot himself.
-
short quick lore & background
ideas from @mrswilbursoot
we love her <333
+more stuff from levi
we love him even though he's fake

did i make up a dreamsmp meetup, yes.
have some of my other fanfics came true, yes.
>see king of my heart quackity + casino arc or whatever
>see the commentary schlatt makes at the beginning of this, before big guy channel
am i suggesting this might happen? maybe
<3
1:52pm