schlatt

schlatt chapter? wow? who am i?
playlist ~ scratchy songs
grow a pear ~ ke$ha
born2run ~ penelope scott
stupid horse ~ 100 gecs
problematic ~ bo burnham
basket case ~ green day
oh bo ~ bo burnham
cigarette ahego ~ penelope scott
never met ~ cmten
everywhere i go ~ hollywood undead
not getting married today ~ no fucking idea
i'm bo yo ~ bo burnham
brutal ~ olivia rodrigo
i fucked yr mom ~ sorry mom
money machine ~ 100 gecs
girlfriend ~ avril lavigne
blister in the sun ~ violent femmes
-
after clementine teased poor wilbur and i, and make alex get a giant hard on in his shorts, she left the room, dramatically spilling a cup of water on her, and then forcing wilbur to follow her. alex, blythe, and i sat there for a few seconds before blythe stood up. i grabbed their shirt and sat them back down, before rushing out of the room.

i looked around to see clementine and wilbur entering the staircase.

oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. my steps melted into the ground. my feet was bubblegum stuck to the pavement, stretching, trying to move, but staying in place, as a wave of dizziness hit me.

everything i was doing was autopilot as i chased wilbur and clementine into the stairwell. they had gotten a head start on me.

i just needed to make sure. make sure. what am i stopping them for? i'm the one who left her. she moved on. i didnt. i just need to let go. somehow. but i can't.

as the tv static takes over my brain i finally make it to the stairwell. i peek through the window as wilbur towers over clementine, but it was clear who was in control. clementine was holding his tshirt. who's sweater was she in anyways?

i held the door, but my hands kept slipping through. like a rock falling onto a stagnant lake. i forced my hand to open the door, just as they were leaning in.

"clem..." i'm shocked by my own voice. it's hoarse. it's not clementine that answers, but wilbur. his voice echoes as clangs escape from upstairs.

"schlatt? are you okay?" clementine turns around, whipping around her black hair, which she had put in a sloppy ponytail before she left. i feel drops of liquid falling down my face.

"oh." clementines sad voice rings out, and i leave, rushing back to quackity and blythes room. i knock into someone random as i do my melodramatic teenage girl run. when i knock heavily, it's blythe who opens the door, and quackity seems to have been out. i fall into them. they're almost as tall as me, but they can't really handle my weight, moving me onto the couch to sit before shutting the door.

"right as i tell my therapist, 'i'm done letting other people rely on me,' here comes another person," they sit down and kick their feet up onto the coffee table. i wipe my tears. god. this is really. fucking. embarrassing.

"blythe-" i don't even make out my full sentence before they interrupt me.

"let me guess," they sigh, and fiddle with the strings of their sweats, "clementine was trying to kiss wilbur, and you caught them?" blythe acts like they catch clementine doing this all the time.

"yeah, i caught her trying to kiss him," i sigh, "i guess i can't blame them, we broke up a year ago. we weren't even together. i guess. i just thought we had something special," i can't even think about her. and wilbur. and.

i wipe the 'sweat' from my eyes. and go to grab the door. alex seemed to have the same situation as me, as he carries a pair of sunglasses, which i recognize as belonging to clementine.

"i cannot unsee that," alex says as he stiffly sits down.

"unsee what," blythe sighs even louder. i feel bad for them. they have to clean up after everyone. and what do they get in return?