𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒

love or host!! very original idea maggie!! oh em gee

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑. us laying in bed, my head in his chest. i miss it. of course not with schlatt, with brian! yeah brian. he might be a dick but he was hot. haha. good recovery.

i throw the sheets in a laundry basket and walk out of the room, balancing it on my hip. i drop it onto the ground of the living room and drop onto the couch.

"clem," schlatt clears his throat and then brings his plate to the sink, "i got a dm from austin, he said to check your dms," i turn around to face him, a confused look on my face.

"austin? like the austin show?" i quickly stand up and rush to my room to grab my phone. i throw myself onto my bare bed and check my phone. sure was there.

-🐦-

austin

hi! i was wondering if
you'd like to be on my
show love or host?
have you heard of it.

of course i'd love to be
on it!! why me though
lmaoo

you've become pretty
popular due to you and
schlatt, it'll take in a few
viewers.

rad, of course i'll do it.

okay, would you like men
women or a mix

uhh a mix is great thank you

okay! be ready this wednesday!

-🐦-

"SHITFACE! come here," i yell and then lower my tone to make sure i don't get another noise complaint. schlatt walks into the room and looks at me in disgust.

"one, shitface? what the hell. two, jesus, how much sex do you have. this mattress is disgusting," i just roll my eyes and motion with my hands for him to come here, "oh wow, you actually did get a love or host,"

"yeah i did, asshole, but you better go out for it," i squeeze his 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 lightly and then whisper seductively in his ear, "i'm eliminating you first though," he just laughed from his chest and went to sit on the couch. my phone was barely charged, but i guess i'll have to deal with it. 

i follow him out of the room and lay back on the couch. i try to catch a peak of what schlatt's doing on his phone. twitter, clearing apps, 8-ball. boring. i reach over to grab the remote and throw on netflix. scrolling through i found nothing but shit. i'll just watch the office for the billionth time. i drape my body over schlatts legs and watch the first episode. he just hums and continues to scroll.

by the time we hit the second season my eyes have become tired and i can barely stay awake. schlatts been lightly running his fingers through my hair, which calmed me down even more. i got about 4 hours of sleep last night, and then 2 hours and a total of 6. i guess it would be socially acceptable of me to fall asleep. maybe if i just shut my eyes real quick-

"fuck. she's asleep?" i whisper under my breath as i hear her shallow breaths. i continue rubbing my hand through her hair, lightly scratching her scalp. the office moved onto episode twenty-five season three. the finale. jim finally asked out pam. is that their names? anyways, a man can wish. i should go out for her love or host.

jesus, it's been like five hours. i'll just dm austin and then bring her to bed. i grab my phone and text him.

'put me on clementine's love or host'.

i slowly lift her up, her breath only slightly wavering. i grab her, hoisting her like a baby koala on my side, and drop her on the bed. i walk over to my suitcase and throw on some comfy clothes, which included an old crewneck and some sweats. fuck, the bed is completely naked. i sneak out of the apartment and run to grab my sheet from
downstairs. i throw it over her and snuggle in.

GUYZ MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED *NOT CLICKBAIT*no but seriously my dog carries around this stuffed animal, and he left it on the stairs

no but seriously my dog carries around this stuffed animal, and he left it on the stairs. so i decided to just a cup of water, and it was laying down, but when i came back it was just looking at me??? i'm afraid to hit it.