𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄! 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄," austin says as i wave to the screen, my face is all done up, schlatts sheets are on my bed, and i'm smiling. calm down clementine, you're okay, "so clementine, do you want to introduce yourself?"

"yeah! let me just," i pick up cards i have next to my desk and drop them comedically, got to play into the beat that i'm nervous. on cue a bead of sweat drops down my forehead. turned up the thermostat to ninety for this, "fuck- uh, hi! my name is clementine, i'm a streamer, fuck, and i mostly play the sims," i awkwardly wipe my sweat.

"jesus! clementine are you prepared?" i nod my head feverishly as austin takes me off full screen. i actually didn't have time to look at the contestants, so when they come on i'm as confused as the chat.

schlatt is there, as promised. along with minx, niki, puffy, wilbur, bob7, askel, karl, and quackity. i'm not quite sure who they are, i rarely interact with them, but minx and i have talked once or twice.

all in a line, they introduce eachother.

"hi clementine. i hosted," schlatt says plainly as he eats some cereal. i wipe sweat from my forehead as the contestants laugh.

"really schlatt? again?" minx's irish accent shows through as she yells at him.

"shut up minx," schlatt says as he shoves another spoonful in his mouth.

"ANYWAYS!" austin yells, "THE REST OF YOU CONTINUE!"

they all introduce themselves, but the only ones sticking out to me right now is nihachu, quackity, and obviously schlatt. in my bottom three right now has to be puffy, bob7 and askel. puffy and askel seemed nice, but bob7 was a pervert. funny, but a pervert. i'm going to put schlatt in my bottom three with askel and bob7, and then eliminate bob.

"clementine are you sure you want these as your bottom three?" austin prompts me to answer and i shake my head yes, "okay! minx, you are safe. puffy, niki, quackity, karl, wilbur, so are you. that leaves schlatt, askel, and bob7 in the bottom three. plead your case,"

"listen clementine, i watched some of your vods, i know we'd get along. also your boobs are rocking in that sweater," the sweater bob7 was referring to was currently draped down my shoulder due to the heat being way too hot, "that's why you should spare me," i thank him and then wait for askel to talk. i cant help but notice schlatt is missing.

"you should save me because i would be the 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 boyfriend for you. we both played the sims and i chose love," askel smiles. he was really cute. just as austin announces schlatt i head a knock on my door. i excuse myself really quick as i go to check it out. it's schlatt.

"hello. you better not fucking get rid of me, i'll come into your room and tell them about how we're staying together. it's fucking cold in my apartment get this over with," he rubs the back of his neck. i kiss his nose, still blue, and shut the door.

"sorry, someone showed up to the wrong apartment," i apologize as i put my headphones on and sit back in my chair.

"okay, now schlatt state— is that lipstick on your nose?" austin says, obviously confused.

"yeah i was getting hoes while waiting to get eliminated," he sighs and checks his nails, "you need to not eliminate me because it wouldn't be good content," he spins in his chair and falls. i stifle a laugh before dm'ing austin to eliminate bob7.

the next few rounds go by without a hitch, with schlatt visiting several other times, drawing suspicions of us together. i just play it off to dumb luck, but i start to ignore him when he knocks more. schlatt, quackity, minx and niki were the four left. i love you niki, but i don't know you. so i eliminate her next.

"okay. minx, schlatt, and quackity. how's it feel to be in the top three," austin says in a hushed tone.

"i hosted. i don't know why she kept my here so long," schlatt sighs as he eats another fucking bowl of cereal. minx smiles at me regretfully when i hear a loud voice come over the chat, making me jump.

"HELLO CHAT!" i recognize it immediately, my friend, and ex-one night stand, blythe. they were amazing, and we still do shots sometimes, but we talk about once a week at most.

"I AM BLYTHE. I WILL BE HELPING CLEM GET A LOVER," i can hear their wink over the voice chat when their video finally appears. they're sitting in her normal streaming lights, a dark red. in the background is a giant cardboard cutout of queen elizabeth, 2x her normal size.

"LETS SEE. HUH, QUACKITY? BITCH NAME," i hear quackity scoff from whatever he was fixing and then fly up.

"BLYTHE? BITCH NAME," he copies.

"clem i like this one," they whisper, "NEXT," they do not whisper that.

"J-JSCHLATT? I LIKE YOUR POPE. CLEMENTINE IS NOT VERY GODLY THOUGH," i feel my ears go bright red and a blush creep up my face remembering our one night stand uh plural. one night stands.

"okay," schlatt says his cereal loudly and austin scolds him for it.

"THIS ONE. MINX. SHES HOT," blythe continues loudly as i feel my face.

"blythe? you and me?" minx winks. i act offended and i angrily type into a blank document.

"AUSTIN I HAVE MADE MY DECISION," i yell angrily as blythe and minx flirt. the situation gets worse.

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET BLYTHE INFLUENCE YOU?" quackity yells loudly, "THEY CALLED ME A BITCH,"

"SHUT UP BITCH," blythe shouts back. what the fuck.

"QUACKITY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WONT LEAVE ME PLEASE," i hold my hands together and fake sob.

"I LOVE YOU CLEMENTINE," minx yells and then it gets worse.

"NO I LOVE YOU,"

"LISTEN HERE QUACK-BITCHY-Y, I LOVE HER THE MOST,"

"SHUT UP BLYTHE," minx and quackity yell at the same time. i finally hear someone sit down as the yelling continues.

"JESUS," austin's voice booms into my headphones as minx goes silent, her video showing she was just muted. quackity as well, "okay, have we made a decision?"

"yes-" i stop as i look at schlatt. he's still eating his cereal, but he still has blue on his nose, "schlatt? is that- is your nose blue? did someone pretend to kiss you and then put blue on your nose?" i giggle and he chokes a little on his cereal.

"fuck you asshole,"

"ANYWAYS! here are the results. you're all in the bottom three, but, minx, your endless flirting with blythe cost you her love. shout out your channels," austin sighs as minx yells more. once she quiets down austin unmutes her.

"fuck you, i like blythe," she grumbles her channel before austin reveals she chose love. fuck. i shoot her a quick apology and a flirty note. blythe leaves before the round can finish.

"you two have your dates," austin says as he first mutes schlatt and leaves me and quackity.

"hi quackity," i smile to him. he smiles back and we talk about our favorite games and ideal first date.

when schlatt comes up he starts with, "nice sheets, bet they're comfy," and ends with, "fuck you asshole broad."

i eliminated quackity. had to let schlatt win. opposite of what he promised.

"quackity chose... HOST!" quackity laughs and then leaves to, as i quote, pop off? "now for schlatt," he continues, "did he stick to his word or choose love?" schlatt shrugs and starts another bowl. i roll my eyes.

"schlatt chose..." austin hyped it up. i see the chat freaking out. i know he chose host, but it'll be more fun to act shocked, "schlatt chose love."

huh.